• Curvage Model

Alright everyone, I have one more sexy holiday rp video left for y’all this year and it was just added! If you like mutual gaining, I think you’ll love this one ;) grab it for just $4.99 for one day only! And don’t forget to check out my MASSIVE 50% off sale on most of my clip library through the 27th. I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and staying warm and happy! 😘 

B50296F3-5FE5-40DB-858E-E7065563FCDF.thumb.gif.dcaa0f26c7905e69d5096b2d3902f56f.gifB9AC5811-59E7-49F2-A543-7F3F747CF41A.thumb.gif.ae5acf5adf1595c3137d701558c0485d.gif

• Curvage Model

Hey loves! Just a reminder that today is the LAST day for my massive 50% off sale I’m having on almost all of my clips! So if there’s anything you’ve been eying, now is the time to grab it! Thanks for the amazing support I’ve received so far on the sale, y’all are the best 💖

• Curvage Model

FLASH SALE! 
50% OFF ALL MY CHRISTMAS CLIPS FOR ONE DAY ONLY!

Did you miss out on some of my holiday themed clips this year? Well now is the time to grab them all at half price! See me at my biggest of 2021 as we continue into 2022 and even bigger gains!  💕

Guest Bellylove25
17 minutes ago, GainingGothGF said:

A look back on the most amazing and fattening year of my life. Couldn’t have made this transformation without you all. Can’t wait to see how fattening 2022 will be 🥵🖤

6DE1153F-4E5F-48AF-8F5A-A57ABA385A45.thumb.jpeg.1d99b69cc2b139d0ff1ccf99825c8065.jpeg

Thank YOU for sharing your journey with us!😘

• Curvage Model

BRAND NEW CLIPS + SPECIAL ROGO SALE!! 

57CECEC0-50D4-49F5-9C45-A3FBB0818D92.thumb.jpeg.570836abf11006636e951966531a25ba.jpeg   6   299.24 kB
Cum with me for a sexy look back at 2021/ my plans for 2022 (with sexy b&w comparison footage!). And when you leave a review on “My Year In Review” by Sunday night (11 pm Berlin time)  you’ll get “Belly + Thigh Play in Tight Clothes” for FREE!! 
74D553F8-0B99-40F9-8D59-90EEA845BD52.thumb.gif.100ef6e294bec6dbb1857c467a9ba60d.gif   7   6.45 MBED4EDC66-3142-4B98-BCAC-252D188E59CB.thumb.gif.d491de347afebf4fd183814cc43e66a9.gif   8   4.17 MB

On 1/4/2022 at 3:51 PM, GainingGothGF said:

A look back on the most amazing and fattening year of my life. Couldn’t have made this transformation without you all. Can’t wait to see how fattening 2022 will be 🥵🖤

6DE1153F-4E5F-48AF-8F5A-A57ABA385A45.thumb.jpeg.1d99b69cc2b139d0ff1ccf99825c8065.jpeg

Such a beautiful transformation ! 😍 Can't weight to see how you will enjoy yourself in 2022 🥰

• Curvage Model

Hey everybody, just one last reminder that if you bought my new “Year In Review + Goals for 2022” clip (or are wanting to buy it), now is the time to leave a review! Only 2 1/2 hours left of my ROGO deal. If you review by then, I’ll give you my other new clip “Belly and Thigh Play in Tight Clothes” for FREE! Free clips will be sent tomorrow. Thanks so much to all of your for your support, it really means a lot and your reviews help me a ton! ♥️♥️

Guest Chub lover

oh my God are you okay, do you feel safe right now? this must be really really rough for you. I went and reported the post but God damn I wish people would realize that everybody internet is an actual person.

Ugh people suckkk. Hope you're doing ok, I'm sure you'll do what you have to to take care of yourself, and it's a real bitch right now though what I'm thinking about is how short attention spans are, the interest will wane and folks will focus on something else. Still makes me wanna give the prick a fat lip though 😤 like what kind of immature upvote seeking twat

Here for you, pretty shitty thing that was done. Know that all the supporters on this site are amazed and enraptured by you and what you do. Sucks that there are hundreds of fetishes 10x more embarrassing than what we do here and they don’t get shamed publicly. I mean if you think about it, the posts were upvoted a fraction of the number of people involved on this site. Fuck em.

3 hours ago, Hazymington said:

Here for you, pretty shitty thing that was done. Know that all the supporters on this site are amazed and enraptured by you and what you do. Sucks that there are hundreds of fetishes 10x more embarrassing than what we do here and they don’t get shamed publicly. I mean if you think about it, the posts were upvoted a fraction of the number of people involved on this site. Fuck em.

I am confused. I read previous comments, but cannot figure out what happened.

51 minutes ago, laser123 said:

I am confused. I read previous comments, but cannot figure out what happened.

Her b/a pic got posted on the cringetopia subreddit and things spiraled when they saw her asking for help on the wgbeforeafter subreddit. Post got a lot of attention and she deleted her reddit account.

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone, 

This will be a long post, but I feel it needs to be made. Unfortunately, I’ve been laying awake most of the night (on my birthday, no less) dealing with some pretty awful stuff. As many of you already know, I’ve been doxxed on Reddit. A post of b&a weight gain pics of me from a fetish sub was shared to a very mainstream one (with a couple million followers) last night. I sent multiple messages to the mods requesting removal, as the post was in clear violations of that subreddits rules because they did not blur my username (or the name of the original wg fetish sub I posted in). But I quickly learned that the mods themselves were in on the bullying and even sharing my private messages that I send to them on other scummy sites to make fun of me. So, In an act of panic and desperation, I asked everyone on my page to report the post and try to get it removed before my friends, family etc from real life potentially saw it. Meanwhile, I was able to get some empathy from the guy who made the post and he willingly removed it for me. Well, unfortunately it was far from over. The removal of the post caused a huge backlash because they felt I was “brigading” and that I “bullied” the guy into taking it down (I did NOT).

So then another person re-posted the same thing to the same subreddit, and as people where so butthurt about me wanting to protect my identity, this new post BLEW UP. All of this has led to 30K+ upvotes on fetish pics with my face showing on a very public sub, and is now trending in “hot posts” on the main page of Reddit internationally. Where thousands of people have left hateful and cruel comments about both myself personally and the fat fetish community as a whole.  I’m beyond terrified and devastated. The bullying I can handle to a degree, but the doxxing I cannot. for now, I’ve deleted my Reddit, made my ig and Twitter private and will be laying low for a while. I don’t know what this means for the future of GGGF. I don’t know if or how pong I’ll continue to make content. I’m here for now and will continue to upload the couple of clips I’ve already filmed. But any support or advice is always appreciated and welcomed. Thank you all for the love and support you’ve shown me throughout my one short year here 💔 

• Curvage Model

On a side note, the subreddit who did this to me is r/cringetopia, and it is a vile chess pool of horrible people posting anyone and everyone who is “different” in any way to get a cheap laugh/ upvotes, a lot of the victims being people fat people just going about their lives, harming no one. And worst of all, these fuckers frequently make the front page of Reddit with victims of their harrassment like me being left to deal with hate from thousands and thousands of people for literally no good reason. If any of you want to try/ have any ideas for how to get this shithole removed from the internet, please feel free to try or make suggestions. Nothing would make me happier, honestly. I just request that you please not bring my usernames/ content creator names into it in any way or mention that it’s because of that post specifically. They’re already out for blood with me and threatened to steal more of my content and post it around all over  the internet . Take this as a lesson to be CAREFUL out there. Even when you think you’re posting just for safe eyes who are part of this community, there are always scumbags who seek out people like us to be the butt of some bad jokes. 

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this level of hatred, you have been nothing but a sweet kind person to all of us.  

I'll do whatever I can to screw over those rotten pieces of trash.  

I think the best thing would be like you said, lay low for a bit, let those brainless turds get bored and move on to harassing someone else.

1 hour ago, GainingGothGF said:

On a side note, the subreddit who did this to me is r/cringetopia, and it is a vile chess pool of horrible people posting anyone and everyone who is “different” in any way to get a cheap laugh/ upvotes, a lot of the victims being people fat people just going about their lives, harming no one. And worst of all, these fuckers frequently make the front page of Reddit with victims of their harrassment like me being left to deal with hate from thousands and thousands of people for literally no good reason. If any of you want to try/ have any ideas for how to get this shithole removed from the internet, please feel free to try or make suggestions. Nothing would make me happier, honestly. I just request that you please not bring my usernames/ content creator names into it in any way or mention that it’s because of that post specifically. They’re already out for blood with me and threatened to steal more of my content and post it around all over  the internet . Take this as a lesson to be CAREFUL out there. Even when you think you’re posting just for safe eyes who are part of this community, there are always scumbags who seek out people like us to be the butt of some bad jokes. 

This is why social media needs to become a regulated sector and not just an unruly space full of hatred, racism and lies.

it’s a shame because there’s a lot of upsides to places like Reddit, but you struggle to see theM amongst the noise

and TikTok has just made it 100 times worse 

This is beyond terrible and I cannot say how sorry I am that you had to experience such a terrible thing as this. I hate that site for this very reason, it promotes bullying and abuse way too easily, and people forget that real people are the ones who have to deal with the aftermath and negativity. 

You have a safe and supportive community here and we absolutely love your work, your journey, and you for who you are. We're always behind you cheering you on in all your endeavors and ready to help in whatever way we can. Count on that. If you need anything, please reach out. Block out the negativity with positivity. We're here for you.