• Curvage Model

For those of you who bought my new clip: don’t forget it’s a ROGO sale! Make sure you rememberΒ to leave me a review on it by tonight and message me your clip of choice to receive your free clip (either tonight or tomorrow I’ll give them out)! A ton of you bought it and didn’t leave a review yet, so make sure you don’t miss out!! 😘😘

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey everyone! I just dropped a pretty πŸ”₯ new clip!! If you like roleplay and clothing try-ons, I think you’ll love it! And it’s on Early Bird sale for 24 hrs only!Β 

Preview.thumb.gif.a75d4b3cc630da7231f469a0e91ad99b.gifΒ Β Β 35Β Β Β 6.83 MB

You're getting ready for aΒ night outΒ with your girlfriend, but it's proving more difficult than expected due to herΒ huge recent weight gain. She shows you a dress at first that shows off her belly/Β belly button outline, and though she looks super sexy in it, it's a bit too dressy for the occasion. So she decides to put on someΒ jeans and a tee shirt. But as she tries to find something to wear, she realizes thatΒ NOTHING is fitting anymore!Some of her jeans don't even make it past herΒ huge, wide hips. And the ones that do areΒ SO tight, she can't even manage to zip them up! Not to mention her shirts that are nowhere close to covering herΒ massive gut!Β The entire experience isΒ very arousingΒ for you, though. Your GF knows you love it and has a lot of funΒ teasing you a bit in her tight clothesΒ πŸ₯΅

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-19 at 22.50.59.jpegΒ Β Β 22Β Β Β 163.38 kB

1.pngΒ Β Β 30Β Β Β 1.85 MB

5.pngΒ Β Β 28Β Β 

Guest Bellylove25
On 11/20/2021 at 4:12 PM, GainingGothGF said:

Just wanted to remind you all how massive I’ve gotten in the past yearΒ 

3EE0BC12-3919-4006-9904-C7DFD1140367.thumb.png.9e8fc2a4547cbc5821a4954566e91aeb.png

Indeed massive! And you got wonderful strechmarks 🀩

GainingGothGF strechmarks.jpg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Bellylove25 said:

Indeed massive! And you got wonderful strechmarks 🀩

GainingGothGF strechmarks.jpg

Thank you! I really thought I was just someone who didn’t get stretch marksΒ because they didn’t show up for the longest time. But then they all just magically appeared at once and I was so excited πŸ˜‚ ✨ I guess I just really had to push myself to get fatter faster πŸ˜‹

• Curvage Model

Y’all, I look fatter than ever in my 2 new clips and everyone keeps pointing it out and it’s suchhh a turn-on πŸ₯΅ LikeΒ my belly is so huge and taking up so much of my lap, my stretch marks are bigger and darker, and my muffin top is next level. Is it weird that IΒ can’t stop watching my own clips because they turn me on so much? πŸ˜…Β 

• Curvage Model

Thank you sooo much to all of you who have been buying my clips throughout my Black Friday weekend sale! I appreciate all the love and support πŸ₯° for those of you who haven’t taken advantage of my 40% off sale on all my best clips, it’s not too late! But hurry because the sale ends in one hour! πŸ–€πŸ–€

• Curvage Model
On 10/25/2021 at 7:06 AM, Alex67 said:

Hi gggf I bought and reviewed the most recent clip but can’t message you since I’m new on curvage can I still get the second clip free? Huge fan btw always love your clipsΒ 

Hey, I’m just seeing this again and I wasΒ pretty sure I got you the free clip a while back, but now I’m second guessing myself πŸ˜… I’d feel bad if you missed you by mistake, so let me know! πŸ™‚

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Are any of you into mutual gaining/ have feedee fantasies for yourself? Because if so, I just added a clip that I think you’ll love πŸ˜‰ Join me for someΒ gfe mutual gaining/ weight gain encouragement! early bird pricing ends in 24 hours 😘

30FAE72D-0ECD-4464-8FE9-7874EA569634.thumb.gif.de23aebea8374cc018477924db41c87c.gif30910816-C00E-4530-BB5F-DA9D427F4FBC.thumb.gif.74dc2d73fa5338e69c512c8a733891b1.gif

Β 

On 8/24/2021 at 11:49 AM, GainingGothGF said:

It’s been insanely busy and so much work. Especially because I’m the type of person who always has to paint every single room πŸ˜‚ we have really high ceilings and I’ve had to be on a ladder so much, and it makes so much noise with all my weight on it, hope I don’t break it 😬 Then of course we moved to the top floor, and I’m soo out of breath by the time I get up there πŸ˜… can’t wait to be done e and settled in!

Can you make a video with the creaking ladder?

• Curvage Model

I hope you're all feeling in the holiday spirit, because my holiday content just started dropping NOW! Starting with this new super sexy roleplay clip where I'm looking rounder than ever before! Make sure to check it out while it's at a big dicount for early bird sale! It's a LONG clip with everything you could want in it-Β  sexy roleplay, fat/gaining chat,πŸ”₯ angles, eating, burping, and tons of jiggly fun! 25 minutes of fat, hot holiday heaven πŸ₯΅Β 

HEAVY X-mas ((25 MIN!))

964787310_WhatsAppImage2021-12-18at00_26_10.thumb.jpeg.ce429d79ee8d4b7f0556119fd1d658a6.jpeg Β Β 0 Β Β 117.94 kB

In this 25 minute ultra-sexy roleplay-meets-stuffing clip, GGGF is getting ready to go to her favorite holiday event: a Christmas-themed  metal music festival called "Heavy X-mas", which proves to be an appropriate title for GGGF in more ways than one 🐷. She puts on her (very short) sexy Christmas-y dress and her "HEAVY X-MAS" hat and gets ready to leave for the big event. She is so excited to see friends she hasn't seen in a long time, including a friend of a friend who she has had a crush on since meeting at last year's event. She's hoping sparks will fly again this year, but is a bit worried of what he might think of her massive 85+ lb weight gain since they last met. Upon returning home, GGGF tells us all about her wonderful evening full of stuffing her face with concert junk food and beer, and some very sexy interactions with her crush, who seems like he just might be a feeder. GGGF is turned on by the whole experience and can't help but order takeout despite still being full from the night of binging junk food. She wants to get as fat and round as possible by Christmas time. GGGF stuffs her greedy face while talking about how much she loves her weight gain and being super turned on by playing with her own fat and showing off for us. The whole night has made GGGF's feedee fantasies stronger than ever. Perhaps by next year, she'll have to be rolled into the concert!

Β 

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-18 at 00.26.11 (2).jpeg Β Β 0 Β Β 123.66 kB

• Curvage Model

I hope you're all feeling in the holiday spirit, because my holiday-themed content just started dropping NOW, starting with this new personal favorite! 25 MINUTES of fat, hot holiday heaven! Makle sure to grab it today on EARLY BIRD SALE!

Β This one has it all- sexy roleplay, fat/gaining chat,πŸ”₯ angles, eating, burping, and tons of jiggly fun!Β  πŸ₯΅Β 

HEAVY X-mas ((25 MIN!))

1.thumb.gif.9f50cfe5ef2d0d41224bc34b181c9302.gif Β Β 30 Β Β 5.45 MB 964787310_WhatsAppImage2021-12-18at00_26_10.thumb.jpeg.ce429d79ee8d4b7f0556119fd1d658a6.jpeg Β Β 30 Β Β 117.94 kB 2121921530_WhatsAppImage2021-12-18at00_25_23.thumb.jpeg.7854e9b43cfd4136abd737a25814d5a0.jpeg Β Β 17 Β Β 142.85 kB

In this 25 minute ultra-sexy roleplay-meets-stuffing clip, GGGF is getting ready to go to her favorite holiday event: a Christmas-themed  metal music festival called "Heavy X-mas", which proves to be an appropriate title for GGGF in more ways than one 🐷. She puts on her (very short) sexy Christmas-y dress and her "HEAVY X-MAS" hat and gets ready to leave for the big event. She is so excited to see friends she hasn't seen in a long time, including a friend of a friend who she has had a crush on since meeting at last year's event. She's hoping sparks will fly again this year, but is a bit worried of what he might think of her massive 85+ lb weight gain since they last met. Upon returning home, GGGF tells us all about her wonderful evening full of stuffing her face with concert junk food and beer, and some very sexy interactions with her crush, who seems like he just might be a feeder. GGGF is turned on by the whole experience and can't help but order takeout despite still being full from the night of binging junk food. She wants to get as fat and round as possible by Christmas time. GGGF stuffs her greedy face while talking about how much she loves her weight gain and being super turned on by playing with her own fat and showing off for us. The whole night has made GGGF's feedee fantasies stronger than ever. Perhaps by next year, she'll have to be rolled into the concert!

Β 

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-18 at 00.26.11 (2).jpeg Β Β 5 Β Β 123.66 kB

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-18 at 00.26.11.jpeg Β Β 7 Β Β 114.61 kB

• Curvage Model

YOU. GUYS. I just dropped a new rapid expansion Christmas rp (with blueberry-style rapid expansion) and it might be the clip I am most proud of out of everything I've done so far. I know I might have said that before in the past lol but I really did put a ton of work into this one and I'm SO happy with it! Treat yourself to a little Christmas gift! (or whatever holiday you might or might not celebrate.. you deserve it). I promise you will NOT want to miss this one πŸ–€

β›„BRAND NEW!β›„

((EARLY BIRD)) The Fattest Christmas Elf: An Expansion Story

$6.99 FOR 1 DAY ONLY! Then it will be $9.99!

In this clip: Adorably Sexy Christmas Roleplay, Rapid Expansion (blueberry-style), LOTS of my fat body on display. Cum see this sexy, greedy elf BLOW UP!

1.thumb.gif.36633bab435b2ddd42607fb093d3712b.gif Β Β 1 Β Β 5.7 MB 0.thumb.png.4b1fb4c496a95525672e03eaf2b79806.png Β Β 1 Β Β 654.18 kB 5.thumb.png.b454fb1059a2f16b0a562c51a31c0a6f.png Β Β 1 Β Β 1.01 MB 9.thumb.png.f0cb6676f5f70a584bbdb2c8b54be69b.png Β Β 1 Β Β 974.23 kB 11.thumb.png.63b06d3319d410352d579a6e2f494dcd.png Β Β 1 Β Β 1.03 MB

This adorable chubby elf just landed her dream job- she's now a Christmas elf working for Santa himself in his magical workshop! She's the perfect elf for the job- she's sweet and charming, has the right artistic skills to make toys, and most importantly, she LOVES cookies! Since Santa is very picky about his cookie preferences, he not only has the elves baking 24/7 to keep up with his cookie addiction, he also has them constantly taste-testing! Elf Alice has been warned that the job is very fattening, so when she starts packing on some holiday pounds, it's no surprise. But she proves to be a VERY hard worker in the kitchen, and all of her constant cookie eating starts REALLY making her balloon by Christmas time. To make matter worse, she's been a naughty elf lately- since the cookies from Santa's kitchen are no longer enough to satisfy this greedy little nymph, she has started sneeking into Santa's special stash of cookies (despite being warned via rumors that they are EXTRA fattening). After a few months of this, elf Alice's wasteline is non-existant and her belly, hips, thighs and ass have inflated to unbelievable sizes. No wonder Santa is suspicious that it's her who has been taking his special cookies. After Santa makes an ominous warning that whatever greedy elf snuck into his special cookies will pay for their selfishness, Alice finds her last batch of cookies seem to have magical abilities as she watches her belly blow up like a massive BALLOON right in front of her eyes! Looks like she'll have to be rolled into work by Christmas time

Edited by GainingGothGF

• Curvage Model

Β 

I hitΒ πŸ–€13,000 FOLLOWERS(!!)πŸ–€Β recently, so as promised, here's a...

HUGE (!Β 50% OFFΒ !)HOLIDAY CLIP SALEβ¬‡οΈπŸ–€on most of my entire collection of clips!!Β Now through December 27th.Β 

I truly can't believe what a magical year 2021 has been for me in so many ways, and joining Curvage and meeting all of you has been a major highlight! Thank you SO much for all the love, support, encouragment and cookies (which you inderectly bought me). In just this short year, you've turned me into such a happy fat girl (80+ POUNDS🀀!) Can't wait to see how the journey continues! You can find a few of my faves linked below. but don't forget to check out my clip library, because there are a TON more on sale for you. Enjoy, and happiest of holidays to all of you!

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Curvage Model

Alright everyone, I have one more sexy holiday rp video left for y’all this year and it was just added! If you like mutual gaining, I think you’ll love this one ;)Β grab it for just $4.99 for one day only! And don’t forget to check out my MASSIVE 50% off sale on most of my clip library through the 27th. I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and staying warm and happy! 😘 

B50296F3-5FE5-40DB-858E-E7065563FCDF.thumb.gif.dcaa0f26c7905e69d5096b2d3902f56f.gifB9AC5811-59E7-49F2-A543-7F3F747CF41A.thumb.gif.ae5acf5adf1595c3137d701558c0485d.gif

Β