• Curvage Model
On 8/25/2021 at 11:02 AM, BrokenRageOfVegeta said:

Good luck with the move 😊.

Was wondering if you’d be interested in doing a video featuring your belly rumbling or gurgling? Like before a stuffing while you’re really hungry, or holding a mic to your stomach while you eat? Or even after you’ve eaten and your belly starts gurgling and grumbling as it digests?

I’ll definitely keep this idea in mind! I think that would be a good one , and my tummy makes lots of sounds anyways 😂

1 hour ago, GainingGothGF said:

Thanks so much! I’m trying to make this belly as fat as I can 🥵

Oh please do you want to see look super sexy with each ounce of fat you gain very very very beautiful heavy baby girl I wish I could rub jiggle and kiss your beautiful fat belly🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model

Have y’all seen my new stuffing clip yet?? It’s PART 1 of a series in which I’ll be taking you through a full day of stuffing in Berlin with my favorite local foods! In this first part, I greedily stuff my face THREE MEALS for breakfast before heading out for the day 🥵 if you like stuffings, it’s a good one. And today is the last day for my EARLY BIRD SALE! Hope you check it out, I’m sure you’ll love it 💕

• Curvage Model

You guys. 11 THOUSAND of you are following and supporting me on here?? I’m blown away! Y’all are seriously amazing. As a thank you, I’m placing 9 of my best selling clips on flash sale through Sunday. Don’t miss out on a great deal if you’ve been wanting to see any of these fan faves! All are linked here. As always, thank you so much for supporting me on this journey and always making me feel like the hottest piggy 🐷🥰

2 hours ago, GainingGothGF said:

1.5 yrs ago vs now 🥵 I think you guys have been doing a pretty good job of fattening me up, what do you think? E9788BAF-2DE6-47BD-B264-37B2D85CBE2E.thumb.jpeg.b193cd6525879be7983ae98ae94d1f87.jpegBA680559-D920-4651-B483-E00B40A5954C.thumb.jpeg.a9aa7eadfff4375ee4503a2fa841a7f7.jpeg

And this is only the start...I want see you become very very very huge fat all over developp a super massive huge belly! I want see you become more fat of your boyfriend! You can make it! I can't wait to see you become an huge beach whale! Go girl go!

Guest Allmorroy
3 hours ago, GainingGothGF said:

Thanks for all the sweet comments, y’all. I’m so happy you are loving my transformation as much as I do. I truly feel sexier and sexier with each added pound 🥰

You look absolutely amazing!! Keep it up!!