• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Zmaster7 said:

Love when your gaming ggf i honestly think you can pull off having pink hair πŸ”₯πŸ·πŸ–€

Thank you! It’s a really fun look! I would totally switch up my real hair color to fun colors like this if I could. Bleach would destroyyyy my hair since I’ve been dying it jet black for 17 years 😩 so I’ll have to settle for lots of fun wigs πŸ˜‚πŸ–€

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Residentsteven said:

With gaminggothgf making a come back, I would love to see nurse Alice return too. Bet that nurses outfit is very tight on you now GGGF 😍.

That’s a great idea! Tbh, I haven’t tried on thatΒ costume since those last videos, but I bet it would look quite different now πŸ‘€ guess I’ll have to find out!Β 

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone!Β 
I’m just realizing it been quite a while since I did a Q&A + Snack Time video for you, and I think it’s time to make a new one since I’ve gotten so much bigger lately! So if you have any questions for me that you’d like me to address in the video, please feel free to post them here (or message privately if you’d rather), and I’ll make sure to get as many as I can in my next Q&A! I really love doing these for you guys since I think it shows you a lot more of my personality, plus they’re super fun! So let’s get those questions going! πŸ–€πŸ’•

• Curvage Model

Just want to take a second to thank all of you for supporting me so much during my recent 10K followers celebration sale! I am truly blown away by all the love!Β You all really do make me so happy and allow me to live this amazingly luxurious life of a feedee. Thank you for making me so fat and happy πŸ₯°πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Edited by GainingGothGF

16 hours ago, GainingGothGF said:

Hey everyone!Β 
I’m just realizing it been quite a while since I did a Q&A + Snack Time video for you, and I think it’s time to make a new one since I’ve gotten so much bigger lately! So if you have any questions for me that you’d like me to address in the video, please feel free to post them here (or message privately if you’d rather), and I’ll make sure to get as many as I can in my next Q&A! I really love doing these for you guys since I think it shows you a lot more of my personality, plus they’re super fun! So let’s get those questions going! πŸ–€πŸ’•

For the Q&AΒ 

When the world gets a little more back to normal,Β would you ever like to doΒ a collab with anyone on here.

Definitely would love to see a hiccup clip from you on here, you mentioned you got them a lot in your last Q&A.

Also has anyone mistaken you for being pregnant yet? Like friends or even just random people in the street or on public transport.

• Curvage Model

My whole life I have always been a pear shapeΒ with proportionately thicc thighs and ass. So after gaining so much and finally getting a belly and boobs, I sometimes forget how truly amazing my butt is tbh πŸ˜‚ Since a lot of you request it, I’ve made sure to incorporate more ass in my recent clips! Sexy views, shaking, jiggling, clapping etc for your viewing pleasure. Because I mean…. Look at it πŸ‘€ πŸ‘Β E0F987A8-DCAE-48B6-8430-0D924330B994.thumb.png.aff6245c4d33169b0f6b3817fe79a168.pngB7AE807D-7AFF-484D-921E-63A4E560DE5F.thumb.png.e5897c03d202353e8e05e2af04593c13.png

Β 

9 hours ago, GainingGothGF said:

My whole life I have always been a pear shapeΒ with proportionately thicc thighs and ass. So after gaining so much and finally getting a belly and boobs, I sometimes forget how truly amazing my butt is tbh πŸ˜‚ Since a lot of you request it, I’ve made sure to incorporate more ass in my recent clips! Sexy views, shaking, jiggling, clapping etc for your viewing pleasure. Because I mean…. Look at it πŸ‘€ πŸ‘Β E0F987A8-DCAE-48B6-8430-0D924330B994.thumb.png.aff6245c4d33169b0f6b3817fe79a168.pngB7AE807D-7AFF-484D-921E-63A4E560DE5F.thumb.png.e5897c03d202353e8e05e2af04593c13.png

Β 

πŸ€€πŸ˜πŸ˜…

• Curvage Model

Have y’all checked out my recent 20 minute Italian food stuffing yet? It’s half off today only, soΒ just $5 for 20 minutes!Β I think you’ll like the angles and how much pizza and pasta I stuff in my greedy mouth πŸ˜‰ not to mention weight gain/fat chat and tons of belly play! I’d super appreciate if you checked it out and tell me what you think in the reviews πŸ₯°

Β 

On 4/20/2021 at 4:45 AM, GainingGothGF said:

To start this thread off right, here’s a 24 hr sale for you all! My favorite clip EVER and my all time best-seller. From $14.99 to $9.99 for 32 minutes of date rp, stuffing, belly play/ jiggling, tight clothes try on, fat and gaining chat and POV grinding!Β Thanks for stopping by πŸ–€

Β 

You have the sexiest belly. I love your sexy "pregnant" look 😘 😍.

On 7/27/2021 at 12:08 PM, GainingGothGF said:

Have y’all checked out my recent 20 minute Italian food stuffing yet? It’s half off today only, soΒ just $5 for 20 minutes!Β I think you’ll like the angles and how much pizza and pasta I stuff in my greedy mouth πŸ˜‰ not to mention weight gain/fat chat and tons of belly play! I’d super appreciate if you checked it out and tell me what you think in the reviews πŸ₯°

Β 

Italian food is the best