Unintentional Versus Intentional Weight Gain?

freebird

I find that I greatly prefer it when people unintentionally gain weight naturally instead of on purpose. I don't really find webcam models force feeding/eating on camera for money and stuff as hot for some reason, unlike a lot of the community here. I much prefer candids of people or watching people "slip up" in real life instead of getting fatter on purpose. It think the idea of someone losing control of their appetite and being driven by greed and not catching their weight (or caring to restrict) is a lot hotter. And then when they have that "Oh crap- I can't fit into my jeans anymore" moment because they just realize they have gained weight and didn't before/wasn't being careful about calories. I even find some denial of weight gain and being a bit resistant but still giving in to greedy urges really attractive. Or when someone is trying to lose weight and diet and keeps failing and getting fatter because they are so greedy for food. Idk why the gaining weight on purpose thing doesn't do it for me nearly as much.

Anyone else feel the same?

Undoubtedly. For many of us there is a special, perverse appeal to "unintentional" weight gain and its many delicious little nuances and consequences. I and quite a few other folks around here have been sharing photos, thoughts, and stories about exactly that kind of stuff for years (check out some of what's referenced in my profile, for example). While it's not everybody's jam and Curvage generally tries to be all inclusive, you're still in good (if sometimes twisted) company. ;)😈

Definitely. I also kind of enjoy witnessing the denial, the excuses, the level of slothfulness the added weight creates. "Cooking just sounds so exhausting right now, makes a lot more sense to order and eat a pizza to myself."

They've always "had a long day" and need to "take a load off for a while". Sometimes it takes many years for them to realize, no, they're just a textbook lazy fatass now.

• 2 weeks later...

unintentional or intentional...that is a good question. personally, the most important variable is the gain to be permanent. either way. that is the key. a gain is always delicious but if you can choose, a permanent one is better than one that will cause pain and an effort to lose. no matter how it came. but... of course, intentional is superior.

I really, really like it when they get a kick out of an intentional gain.  There is, however, something hot about a woman unintentionally gaining weight and mildly complaining about it, but making no effort to change their behavior because of a complete lack of will power.  I have seen that happen to a woman in another relationship once because her husband was a cook.

Guest Verlorener

I don’t like the stuffer fetish at all because it hits to close to home with my own stress about diet and health, and I’m grossed out by other people eating anyway. For me, the absolute hottest thing is weight gain that is unintentional, unacknowledged, but also not frowned upon or rejected. Basically, imagine weight gain contained in the fog of blissful ignorance that childhood is supposed to provide. No fat-hating media, no competition, no judging attractiveness, no asshole authority figures, nobody who will judge you negatively. You just get fat because of your habits and it never becomes a topic of conversation. The woman isn’t burdened by any stigma and doesn’t really pay attention to herself getting bigger.  For me, it’s not about some creepy desire for a naive and childlike woman. No, rather, it’s about a fat woman who could have her cute, squishy body juxtaposed with some skinny, toned model without feeling any insecurity or even being able to *conceive* of why someone would be insecure. I like the idea of a woman with that kind of innocence about fat and weight gain, because then I wouldn’t have to explain to her what is appealing about her body. It would just be self evident, the same way that people think fat animals or cartoon characters are cute and endearing.  

Yeah I much prefer the unintentional gain - so hot.

I saw a beautiful female friend over Christmas, always a bit chubby, and wearing the same "festive dress" as the previous year... but she must have packed on 25lb or so. The way it just stuck out over her belly, and barely covered her ass anymore and she kept having to pull it down... and when she sat down how her belly was straining to escape... that's just one of the hottest things I've ever seen.