Gift ideas

Guest chubby encourager

Guest chubby encourager

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for gifts that can help someone pack on some pounds. So far, I'm thinking of buying lots of chocolates and snacks and building a big gift basket but I want some ideas on gifts that can be used while being lazy. For example, a painting set which basically forces someone to be sitting down while doing something that they enjoy. Pretty much any idea that encourages laziness or eating would be great as I think this is the best time of year to be packing some extra pounds on. Any fattening snack ideas would be appreciated too. For any feedees out there, what have your feeders given you in the past that is like this and do you have any ideas as well?

I posted the same request recently. I think your head is in the right place though. Snack-wise, I feel like there's no magic answer other than just know what your specific partner can't get enough of.

Some other ideas I had thought about: snack crates (recurring, show up in the mail, variety); baking supplies, cookbooks (whether you use them or your partner uses them); folding lap desk/tray for working/doing shit in bed; gift cards to restaurants or places like Starbucks or some place your partner might be inclined to "treat themselves" spontaneously; knitting, crochet, embroidery supplies (sedentary activities); clothes (can be tricky, but loungewear/comfy stuff can encourage laziness, plus they're stretchy).

I definitely want to hear from more people about this.

Guest chubby encourager

I've been thinking stuff like books, possibly video games and stuff which she can only do while resting. Also art stuff is definitely on my list since she'd be able to use it a lot and hopefully enjoy it.

I like the comfy clothes stuff. I'm thinking about getting her some pyjamas that are a size or two bigger which will be really comfy for her to wear all the time.

The good thing for me is that she loves to snack. I'm thinking about getting chips, popcorn, and chocolates, like really big sizes as well so she can pig out. 

Also board games, I've been looking for some fun games that she'd love to spend a lot of time on. My girl does love being in bed, so those bed trays would be a great idea for me.

Considering Christmas is generally a fattening time, I feel like it's the perfect time for gifts like these.

• Curvage Model

@thick lover you're heads in the right place with a painting set. I recently started painting and got one of these table top easels. It allows me to sit in front of my tv on the couch and paint and have the occasional snack. 

I can also double down on the snack boxes as well, personally I have gotten Universal Yums and Candy Club (a little overpriced IMO) and I LOVED them both. A international one is fun because you sample everything like right when you get it. Munch Pack seems cool too but can't speak to it. 

If you're looking for something more cutsey that's not as frequent I love this cookie box from MILK, anything by Baked by Melissa, or Dylan's candy. I also got this tiny box of Tony's candy just for fun,,,,,,,gone in three days. 

If you're looking to encourage laziness what's better than baths, plus their kinda steamy if ya catch my drift. Nice bath bombs and oils from places like lush are always nice and keep me in there for a hour or two. VR games are always fun and burn a small amount of calories but can keep you pretty busy.

Guest chubby encourager

Thank you both so much for the ideas!

So far, I've bought her a book, a trivia game and some bath stuff. We also bought a matching set of stretchy pyjamas, the waistband should definitely be able to cope with her belly growing a bit.

There's a few specific snacks that she really loves so I'm going to go and buy the biggest possible ones I can for her to snack on. I'm hoping they don't last long and all end up in her belly. I'm also going tomorrow to buy some art stuff for her, and @FattyFreya , tho, those easels look perfect so I'm going to try find one. She also loves puzzles, so hopefully I can find one from a TV show she likes and that'll probably wrap up my gifts for her.

I'm excited for all those fattening foods to be such a big part of my gift! @couch, if we lived together, I'd definitely be getting a cookbook and baking supplies to cook with her every night. Pretty sure we'd both end up huge in no time hahaha.

• 4 months later...
  • Curvage Model

@chubby encourager i think this is such a cute thread, and i'm going to use this as a place to reply and gush about feedism gifts! I know it's May, but I love Christmas and gift giving lol.

1. Grubhub/DoorDash gift card! Literally nothing is better than fast food magically appearing on your porch. Order grubhub enough, and actually MAKING healthy food will feel like such a chore...
  2. Painting kits are such a cute idea! Maybe also coloring sets. Things with tools to me are easier personally, since sometimes snacking I get crumbs on my hands and wouldn't want to get them on my craft. :)
  3. Hot chocolate sampler set.
  4. Video games! Handheld games especially, like a switch, that can be played in bed.
  5. Handmade coupons to do things for her. How better to help her embrace laziness than washing her dishes, or cleaning her bathroom, so she can spend more time laying around and snacking?