Is my boyfriend trying to make me fat?

When we first started dating, I was 104 pounds and 5'3. I was very slim. Now, after dating, I'm 125 pounds. A majority of it went to my butt, hips, 

and thighs but i definitely gained some on my stomach. My boyfriend has been obsessed with my *** now that its gotten bigger - as soon as I walk into a room he grabs it, he constantly tells me how thick I am and how 'fat' my *** is. He is obviously obsessed with my butt but he also will grab my tummy a lot when we're cuddling and when were having sex. He also smacks my tummy now and holds it a lot and tickles me. He is always saying I'm so thick and that its so sexy, he wants to have sex all the time. I think he's trying to get me to put on weight though - he takes us out to outback steakhouse and insists we get the blooming onion which is thousands of calories, buys me chick fila and always orders me a large everything without me even asking. He also always brings icecreams and other snacks to me. Is he trying to get me to put on more weight? Does he like chunkier girls? The other night, he asked me, "did you make your butt bigger on purpose?" and when I said no, he said "it was on purpose" and giggled, which made me wonder if HE is doing it on purpose. I can't tell if this is just his eating habits or if he is trying for this weight gain

Guest chubby encourager

Well it's possible that he is but the question is, do you mind that you're putting weight on? Because if you hate it, then you definitely need to have a conversation with him about that so he knows and then go from there. But it's pretty clear that he loves your body. And he'd definitely still love your body if you got fatter. If you don't mind that extra weight or even if you like it, it could be the start of something great for your relationship.

It sounds like he'd be supportive of what you want to do even if you don't want to gain more but I can't say he'd be happy if you lost weight if you know what I mean. 

It's hard to say if he's making you fat on purpose though, which is something you should talk to him about. Let us know how it goes though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 10:44 PM, tiffany bordelli said:

When we first started dating, I was 104 pounds and 5'3. I was very slim. Now, after dating, I'm 125 pounds. A majority of it went to my butt, hips, 

and thighs but i definitely gained some on my stomach. My boyfriend has been obsessed with my *** now that its gotten bigger - as soon as I walk into a room he grabs it, he constantly tells me how thick I am and how 'fat' my *** is. He is obviously obsessed with my butt but he also will grab my tummy a lot when we're cuddling and when were having sex. He also smacks my tummy now and holds it a lot and tickles me. He is always saying I'm so thick and that its so sexy, he wants to have sex all the time. I think he's trying to get me to put on weight though - he takes us out to outback steakhouse and insists we get the blooming onion which is thousands of calories, buys me chick fila and always orders me a large everything without me even asking. He also always brings icecreams and other snacks to me. Is he trying to get me to put on more weight? Does he like chunkier girls? The other night, he asked me, "did you make your butt bigger on purpose?" and when I said no, he said "it was on purpose" and giggled, which made me wonder if HE is doing it on purpose. I can't tell if this is just his eating habits or if he is trying for this weight gain

Their is a big possibility to be doing it on purpose (sorry for my English). The basic question is if you like it and if the new weight is a issue to your lifestyle, mostly the first. If you like it, continue and talk to him, if you don't well talk to him again. In my opinion it would be ideal if you gain weight more health, you should, there is many healthy foods that have many calories. 

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
On 12/14/2020 at 3:44 PM, tiffany bordelli said:

Just remember that ultimately you’re in control of your body and your life.

I’d ask him about it. Do it in non-confrontational way. Wear a smile and say “hey would you like me to be heavier? You always seem to encourage it.” If you love him, talk about your boundaries whatever they are. Maybe you want to stay at 125. Maybe you want to drop weight. Maybe you’re willing to put on another 10 lbs. Whatever that comfort level is for you, let him know. 

Remember: your body; your life. 

I assume there’s a high chance he wants you to gain weight. If he’s a good person, he’ll respect your boundaries whatever they are. If he doesn’t, certainly GTFO. 

I guess what I’m ultimately saying is that I’ve run into this, and I’ve always respected boundaries. He might have a fetish, and it may seem weird to you now- but most of us will tell you we don’t understand the fetish other than thick women are hot to us. Try not to judge him too hard if he’s ultimately a good guy. He may just be a little kinky, and there’s nothing wrong with that if you two can ultimately come to a resolve. 

If he finds you hot now, he’ll always find you hot.