I awoke this fetish in someone

Guest Brad1431010

Guest Brad1431010

Been talking to a girl I met recently, and we were being flirty and stuff... long story short, weight gain comes up, and she starts getting turned on by the idea of me feeding her. 

a few days worth of conversation and now I’m making lists of stuff for her to buy:) we’re trying to help her gain 20 or so pounds. Lmk if anyone has questions, I’m not a great storyteller so I’ll be happy to fill in any blanks.

Guest bobbington

Wow that’s crazy! How did the topic of weight gain even come up? And how did you go about telling her about it?

Either way, good luck to you both, ‘tis a noble endeavour. 

Let us know how it goes ;)

Guest Brad1431010
4 hours ago, bobbington said:

Wow that’s crazy! How did the topic of weight gain even come up? And how did you go about telling her about it?

Either way, good luck to you both, ‘tis a noble endeavour. 

Let us know how it goes ;)

We were talking about thanksgiving and about quarantine weight gain and all that stuff. We soon realized we were both turned on when talking about cooking for each other/liking the fact that each of us were getting softer.

Guest Brad1431010
22 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

that sounds like the dream of many of us... keep going !

Yep. The most amazing part is that she’s actually dedicated to gaining. Most girls are scared of that 

Guest Brad1431010
On 12/13/2020 at 9:49 AM, damocles said:

"I'm not a great storyteller..." thanks for the drive-by notification of this development. Lol. computer kid thumbs up GIF by Captain Obvious

Bruh y’all are spoiled lol