• Curvage Model

STUFFING N BURPING IN BED! By Brazilian BBWCamilla 1E6F2892-E1CD-4C53-8282-45EF212F024B.thumb.gif.1522571e1c63d3e38ec817ef89eefa02.gif This video contains:❣️Stuffing - Snacks with Soft Drink ❣️Burpings ❣️Bellyplay ❣️Playing with the navel (NAVELPLAY)

➡️ After your GOOD review and comment, you will receive a kind gift😉

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!  

Guest Carnivoresrule
4 minutes ago, bbwcamilla said:

STUFFING N BURPING IN BED! By Brazilian BBWCamilla 1E6F2892-E1CD-4C53-8282-45EF212F024B.thumb.gif.1522571e1c63d3e38ec817ef89eefa02.gif This video contains:❣️Stuffing - Snacks with Soft Drink ❣️Burpings ❣️Bellyplay ❣️Playing with the navel (NAVELPLAY)

➡️ After your GOOD review and comment, you will receive a kind gift😉

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!  

You have such a perfect body. All your parts are huge! Keep stuffing in bed to get fatter fast!

• Curvage Model

I'm preparing a barbecue just for me tonight!  I am not going to film because my last one lasted more than 1 hour and I had to decrease the image quality to be accepted on the site.  And a user gave me 4 stars for this, without considering the video, which was wonderful where I ate a lot, drank a lot and danced a lot too!  So, now my Brazilian barbecues will be just for me.  I will not share them here on the site, nor any other long videos.  it's a regret, but I have to do what is good for me and what you like!  kisses loves!💋💋💋💋💋

Edited by bbwcamilla