Fat Francesca: The Tale Of The Titanic Toon.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(OK, so this is something a bit different for me, it's a super meta idea that I got when I stumbled across this amazing artwork from DeviantART's TheAmericanDream of Jumbo Jessica Rabbit and it really inspired me to do a sort of meta story with an OC of mine, Francesca, being the toon actress who plays Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit; I hope that you guys enjoy this and i'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this. :) If you guys want to see more of this, let me know. I wouldn't mind doing more of this because I think it has potential, hope others agree with me?)

de87lcb-7dc82c38-de03-49d3-bee8-72af0a7f

Frankie hated having to hide who she really was, she hated having to hide her natural British accent with a sultry American one, she hated the idea that she had to be slender for the role and she hated the idea that she would never get any credit, because as far as the general public were concerned; she and the rest of the toons weren't real. But she had genuinely loved the experience; she was convinced that this was going to be her big break as a Toon Actress, ironically playing another Toon Actress in Jessica Rabbit, but working with people like Bob Hoskins was an amazing experience and the first time that Frankie had worked with a live action actor on such a big stage. 

As the filming was wrapping up, Frankie did what she did after every day of filming and changed to her 'regular' form, basically her form as Jessica Rabbit, but instead of being as thin as a cocktail stick, Frankie was a rotund red-head, a big second chin that gave her British accent a deeper, heavier and huskier sound to it that just made her seem sexier, a big, bulbous orb of a belly that would have burst her vintage red dress if it wasn't for Toon Physics, her breasts, one of the defining features of Jessica Rabbit, weren't as comically oversized thanks to them resting on that slab of a belly. Her legs were scrapping together and giving the Toon a noticeable waddle and her hips were wide and flaring. 

"Still don't know why I can't just have this body, It'd be more relatable to the average yank." Vic scoffed a bit in her British accent as she tore into a bit of pork with gusto, she didn't know why big women couldn't be beautiful, too. But she wasn't one to complain considering that this would at least help her get put on the map compared to all the other animated actors and actresses out there. As Frankie gorged herself, the brightly coloured Roger Rabbit, who was Frankie's on-screen husband and more traditional 'toon' walked over to her.

"You did good out there, Frankie. Bob has said that this should open the doors for us actually being able to interact with real humans." as the obese but beautiful Frankie looked over to Roger, who had been nothing but nice to the rotund redheaded toon and, as Frankie tore into another chicken leg, tearing it off the bone in a manner similar to the Tasmanian Devil, that got a pearly white smile on Frankie's double chinned face.

"I'm surprised I was able to keep the accent and suck in my gut for long enough." Frankie laughed, her bulbous belly quaking, as she looked over to the other toons, who were shaking hands with the live action crew, Frankie felt quite emotional as she tried to not show that she was getting a fair bit upset. "This is our 'moon landing', isn't it, Roger? Toons acting with live action, Disney and Warner Brothers stopping having their dick measuring contest to actually work together...it's all downhill from here, isn't it?" 

Roger looked at the bulbous beauty who played his hour-glassed wife and sighed a bit "I mean, things evolve and things change, maybe we'll get something in the future?" Roger was a lot more well spoken and down to earth than his wacky portrayal on the movie that had his name in the title; but, like his character, he was still a good toon who had actually convinced a reluctant Bob Hoskins that it could work and gotten people like Christopher Lloyd on board. 

Frankie just looked at Roger and flashed him a wry smile on her round, gorgeous face as she had to admit that she was scared for the future, she and the other toons say that technology was marching on and, in their minds, it wouldn't be too long before they were considered obsolete. The red-head toon couldn't help but joke "It's a shame that I never got to keep my actual size, there's some interesting gags we could've done, thank god for Toon Physics, there's probably a jumbo jet in one of my folds?" Frankie laughed a bit in an attempt to lighten the mood. 

"Hey, I don't want to sound like I'm ungrateful, but I'm going to head off, one of my old mates from The Academy for Animated Actors is rocking up soon, called Squidward Tentacles, he's a really chilled out toon and he's looking for his big break, apparently he's got some sort of comedy act going with some little guy called Spongebob Squarepants, they're meant to be pretty good." Francesca mused as she hadn't realised that she had cleaned out the entire buffet table while she was talking to Roger, leaving just a comically high pile of empty plates and bowls. 

"Well, tell him I send my regards and if they ever want to get a foot in the door, they can call me." Roger remarked as he wrapped one of his arms around Frankie's bulbous back as he asked "Why not a picture? Just for proof that you've made it?" Roger suggested as Frankie flashed a lovely smile, before grunting as she dug into one of her huge and heavy rolls of side fat and fumbled around inside of them. Thanks to her toon physics, Frankie pulled out a motor-cycle, a jumbo jet and even an ocean liner from her one fold of belly fat before giving a big smile as she pulled out an old school camera.

"Told you that not having me as the fat ass I am was wasted potential." Frankie boasted as she held the camera up to her and Roger with both of them smiling and showing a time for the toons that would never be topped in terms of animation and live-action working together.