1 hour ago, Food Fiend said:

I'm not sure, my brain says no but my everything else says yes please 🥵

Ha, that's perfectly understandable. 

I think probably smaller, mid-range goals are probably for the best. Maybe when you go past 200, have the goal be 225 or 250, and see how you're feeling there. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Ha, that's perfectly understandable. 

I think probably smaller, mid-range goals are probably for the best. Maybe when you go past 200, have the goal be 225 or 250, and see how you're feeling there. 

That’s what I figure, just sort of see how I feel as I go on. Though I gotta say it’s a pretty addicting journey 

On 3/30/2021 at 9:12 PM, Food Fiend said:

That’s what I figure, just sort of see how I feel as I go on. Though I gotta say it’s a pretty addicting journey 

Definitely -- maybe by 250-ish you'll be like "this is enough." Or maybe you'll end up 300+ and going "eh, walking's overrated anyway!" Either way, looking forward to seeing the journey. :) 

On 4/2/2021 at 11:05 PM, Food Fiend said:

A screenshot from my new clip that will be up tomorrow morning! 🐷 I love this one because I just look so overfed 😍

Agreed -- overfed is when you look and feel the best, I bet. :D 

3 hours ago, Food Fiend said:

also, having a real lazy Saturday 😎 got my weight back up to 180 so I’m getting out of the slump which is so exciting ☺️.expect to see me start blowing up again. Have some lazy empty belly pics I took 

Glad you're having a good Saturday! Looking forward to the blow-up. :D 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Definitely -- maybe by 250-ish you'll be like "this is enough." Or maybe you'll end up 300+ and going "eh, walking's overrated anyway!" Either way, looking forward to seeing the journey. :) 

Agreed -- overfed is when you look and feel the best, I bet. :D 

Glad you're having a good Saturday! Looking forward to the blow-up. :D 

I have a feeling that I'll lean towards the side of never wanting to stop, and glad to hear it 😊
Definitely my most favorite feeling ever ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

🧡My new video has been uploaded but not yet approved🧡
This is definitely ,for me personally, one of my hottest clips! I just love seeing fat jiggle in slow motion to see all the ripples and softness 🥵 If you're like me then I think you will enjoy my new video a lot! I apologize for not uploading much content lately, the semester is coming to close within a month or so and I will be free for the summer to stuff and post much more frequently, so I hope you all can bear with me until then and I look forward to seeing much more of you guys soon 😘

2.JPG

• Curvage Model

💗A couple sneak peak shots of my new video that should be up within the next few days! 💗 
(Ignore my goofy face in the second one I was in the middle of a sentence 😭) I also hope you guys like my new panties! I LOVE the way they make my ass look 😍
[Work out video and stuffing on all fours video will have to wait until the semester is over.]

ok2.jpg

ok.jpg

• Curvage Model

Changed my name on here to "SydGettinBig" so that my username matched across all platforms ! Just letting you guys know so that you don't get confused 😘 Here's a little screenshot from a video I just recorded that should be up on here within a few days! 🤩 🔴Reminder: As posted on my profile, all my videos are on sale right now until tomorrow evening! >>My Clips🔴

perpetually.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 2:43 AM, SydGettinBig said:

Decided to fill out the kink jars thing so you guys could know exactly what kind of 🐷 I am 😘

jars.jpg

What sort of content are you going to do surrounding the clothes padding? It's hard to find models who are into that kink.

• Curvage Model
On 6/1/2021 at 12:39 PM, hapax1230987 said:

What sort of content are you going to do surrounding the clothes padding? It's hard to find models who are into that kink.

Is it? I wasn't aware, 🤔 maybe something along the lines of a fake rapid gain w. padding? What would you want to see me make? 😊

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey everybody it’s been a while! Thought I’d pop in and post small sneak peaks of a couple videos I plan to be editing and selling here soon! 💞 

Please comment below with your thoughts, suggestions for videos, or any questions! ❤️

845CC317-1522-4C51-A822-0B3CEE3E9177.jpeg

3E681881-8CA3-436B-963F-73FDF3614A0E.jpeg