• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, ButtonBuster said:

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous big round belly you have! Congratulations! If I may ask, what foods have you eaten that have blessed you with such a beautiful protruding gut?

A whole lot of pasta, egg nog, heavy cream ,  and salty burgers 

13 hours ago, Food Fiend said:

In October  of this year I weighed 159 on an empty belly and now, not even two months later  I weigh 166 with an empty belly.  Not sure if I should get new workout clothes or just scrap them, what do you guys think? 

I dunno, can you imagine trying to work out in those clothes, having your big belly bounce with every move for all to see? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 2:11 AM, Food Fiend said:

Hi! I am Sydney, I am joining because I want everyone to watch me make a pig of myself :) I'm 22 and  4"10, which is incredibly short if you don't know. I used to weigh about 115 a few years ago and gradually gained weight over the years on accident. But this last year I've packed on 20 lbs and I know now that diets are pointless and I am going to become a fat pig whether I want to or not. I weigh about 160 now, and undoubtedly much more very soon. So, hello all! I would love to meet feeders/friends/sponsors/etc.  

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hello, Sydney! Welcome to Curvage! Looking forward to your posts!

On 12/27/2020 at 11:04 PM, Food Fiend said:

A little comparison shot of my growing gut, it’s crazy that I’ve put on only 10 lbs in 2 months and went from a L to an XXL 

Damn! Looking forward to seeing how you grow over the next year. :D 

Do you have a weight limit? 

WOW is the right word for sure!  Please do photo sets and videos of drinking Heavy Cream right from the quart sized carton - looking right into the camera.  Wearing a mask is entirely reasonable, if need be.  Also, lots of same-pose comparisons which you've mastered with shocking effect !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, rotwang said:

WOW is the right word for sure!  Please do photo sets and videos of drinking Heavy Cream right from the quart sized carton - looking right into the camera.  Wearing a mask is entirely reasonable, if need be.  Also, lots of same-pose comparisons which you've mastered with shocking effect !!! 💕😃👍

Thanks so much! ❤️😊 everybody loves a good before and after eh? Heavy cream is pretty nasty by itself and I’m so sad the egg nog days are over but I’ll definitely find someway to chug thousands of calories on camera. 

2 hours ago, Food Fiend said:

Thanks so much! ❤️😊 everybody loves a good before and after eh? Heavy cream is pretty nasty by itself and I’m so sad the egg nog days are over but I’ll definitely find someway to chug thousands of calories on camera. 

I have some ideas for you Syd in lieu of straight heavy cream. Measurements Weigh in and talk about your gain in the past two years And past two months are always good. Eating vids are good too. You will do well! 

• Curvage Model
On 1/7/2021 at 10:07 PM, NerdFeeder said:

Idea for the chug video, make a  homemade milkshake with 2 pints of hagen Daaz vanilla ice cream, some heavy cream, chocolate syrup, and protein powder. You can get up to a 6,000 calorie shake with that

Thank you I’ll definitely be trying that soon 😍🐷

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, YungChill3447 said:

Nice! How did you realize you were into this? Did you ever get turned on watching wright gain storylines in fiction? Looked at feederism content on other websites?

Ive always been into it, as a kid I’d stuff pillows in my shirt and always have my toys getting fat. Then in high school i finally figured out it was an actual fetish