My Girlfriend Weight Gain... More New Pic Page 8

Guest Professor Aronnax

Beautiful improvement!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

another 70 pounds would look very good on her

tonight she said she need to get her belly bigger so that her boobs can rest on

What do I say to that?

Hi ! Sure, 70 more lbs will look great on her. Is she OK with that, or is it your secret goal for her ?

When she says she needs getting her belly bigger, tell her she's in the good state of mind !

And give her a first goal : on side view, her belly should be bigger than her boobs    ;)

Hope you'll add more pics soon

The short's, dont think she knew how much she is out growing them. hopefull soon will not not able to get in them..

70 pounds will be putting her up in the 250 range. well the 70 is my secret goal how ever she was happy to get up to where she is now, and to go for 200, once where will got for 220, so may as well keep going coz she will be big at 220 and migth as well go for gold. hehehe

Side view as you can see boobs are slightly a head but the belly is surging forwards at the min.

some bad new's is she has been ill this last week and lost some weight, She has said that she done not like feelling some small, Realy she has only lost some water weight. I am hopeing that once back up to full eating again the pound's will all come back with revengement...

OK, thanks for the info !

Hope she 'll be in good health soon. No worries about her weight loss : as you said, illness might cause water loss, but on a short time few fat loss (note I'm not a doctor in medicine) !

And the revenge of the weight will happen when she'll get back her appetite  ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

White Bar & red Knickers,

Belly update, At the min her belly is beginning to get out of control and really growing. Getting quite a pot belly.

the roll under her boobs was standing out but now getting over showed buy a middle roll and lower one.

Back/side rolls are getting like handles.

Her lower part of her belly is "Squaring" out at the min, If you can see what i mean. many more pound till that start to get quite heavy.

so how many more pound should she gain. Now Your turn to help encourage her to gain, Tell her how much more and what is going to happen to her body???

post-7264-14513382524368_thumb.jpg

post-7264-14513382528869_thumb.jpg

post-7264-14513382594549_thumb.jpg

post-7264-14513382601886_thumb.jpg

• Expanding changed the title to My Girlfriend Weight Gain... More New Pic Page 8