Fattypotchi Weight-Gain Challenge (Heavy Cream) 🐷

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, fattypotchi said:

Sneak peak for my challenge video coming soon! I'll be chugging 750ml of pure heavy cream; 🐷🐷🐷

Is it just me or do I look huge lately?

Screenshot_2023-01-20-18-46-33-28_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

You look and are huge! 

But as you said:

''this is the biggest I have ever been, BUT, it's also the smallest I will ever be'' 

haha, you are rocking it babe 😍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Lovembig said:

Absolute queen! This challenge will make u huge! 🤗

Totally;! 🐷

5 minutes ago, Ysabel27 said:

You look and are huge! 

But as you said:

''this is the biggest I have ever been, BUT, it's also the smallest I will ever be'' 

haha, you are rocking it babe 😍

Awee thank you!! I hope the same goes for you! 🐷🥰

On 1/20/2023 at 7:45 PM, fattypotchi said:

I need @GGNGGN to tell me if I ever ever looked that big before, like I look chubby standing, but sitting down I'm massive right? 🫣🐷

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(5).gif

Standing is better because you can see the fat hanging and your super-cute back rolls...sitting is cheating! lol a petite dancer once told me "Everyone has a belly when they sit down."

That said..."Ahhhh, so beautiful!" God bless you. 😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

I hope so 🥰

Thanks! ❤️

3 hours ago, 1992 said:

Hot sex safety padding.  😉

Accepted! 🥰

3 hours ago, harvey100 said:

Slowly, there us coming more weight😍

Totally!! 🐷

3 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

Standing is better because you can see the fat hanging and your super-cute back rolls...sitting is cheating! lol a petite dancer once told me "Everyone has a belly when they sit down."

That is actually pretty fair!! But I don't think every women has a belly like me when sitting 🐷🐷

12 minutes ago, Voluptuouslover said:

You are truly a gorgeous Fat woman now.  Can’t wait to see you blow up so much more.  Oh, and YES, the heavy cream will not only make your belly way fatter but you will become really fat with what you intend drinking!  ❤️😍

I will be huge 🐷

9 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

On 1/20/2023 at 9:45 PM, fattypotchi said:

I need @GGNGGN to tell me if I ever ever looked that big before, like I look chubby standing, but sitting down I'm massive right? 🫣🐷

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(5).gif

Never! Not sitting down, with your belly spilling out over your thick thighs, and not hanging out as far as it is when you are standing up! You have never been, bigger, fatter, or (most importantly) sexier than you are now! And I can't wait to see you blow up even more with you upcoming challenge! You are amazing! 😍😍😍😍😍