Fattypotchi Weight-Gain Challenge (Heavy Cream) 🐷

24 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

So much more to grab, pretty damnnn sexy! 

Hey FattyPotchi ---- That remake idea sounds like a real winner!  REQUEST - How about a 30 day Heavy Cream Challenge for 2023?  Your previous video "Heavy Cream Routine By Funnel" has really been popping my cork lately.  You gained so much weight and stretchmarks in only one week!  It makes me know where your steady spectacular fattening has come from.  QUESTION - Now that you're 70+ pounds fatter and your fan base is stirred up ---- would'nt it be a good idea to MONETIZE and extremely accelerate your weight gain on Video with more Heavy Cream + a 30 day Challenge - - a before and an after videos ???  😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

So much more to grab, pretty damnnn sexy! 

Thank youuuu!! Can't wait till I'm so big I have "too much" to grab 🫣🐖🐷

1 hour ago, rebit80 said:

Can’t wait to more compares soon😍

I got you! 🥰

1 hour ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey FattyPotchi ---- That remake idea sounds like a real winner!  REQUEST - How about a 30 day Heavy Cream Challenge for 2023?  Your previous video "Heavy Cream Routine By Funnel" has really been popping my cork lately.  You gained so much weight and stretchmarks in only one week!  It makes me know where your steady spectacular fattening has come from.  QUESTION - Now that you're 70+ pounds fatter and your fan base is stirred up ---- would'nt it be a good idea to MONETIZE and extremely accelerate your weight gain on Video with more Heavy Cream + a 30 day Challenge - - a before and an after videos ???  😍

This sounds like a super cool idea!! Even tho I don't really know how I should film it! Also, that would be really expensive! 😅

On average I drink 750ml Lactose free heavy cream, 1 pack with 250ml is 3$ so I spend 9$ a day. That means if I had to do even more, I would have to pay over 300$ for a month 😅

3 hours ago, fattypotchi said:

This will be my remake week, and like aahhhh, I'm so happy to see how fucking obese I'm getting 🫣🐷

40DF5D70-E88D-4117-ADC5-FE335FBB78B4.jpeg.8719c4bcc53187608cdc647768a2d290.jpeg

FaceApp_1673962414466.jpg

I'm guessing that you can no longer fit into the panties from your original photo! It has been so much fun following you throughout your journey! To be honest, I could never have imagined that you would get this huge! And so fast! You are on a mission and I can't wait to see you waddling around at 400 lbs.! Love the remakes! Are you going to do a New Years comparison measure and weigh in, too?

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, GGNGGN said:

I'm guessing that you can no longer fit into the panties from your original photo! It has been so much fun following you throughout your journey! To be honest, I could never have imagined that you would get this huge! And so fast! You are on a mission and I can't wait to see you waddling around at 400 lbs.! Love the remakes! Are you going to do a New Years comparison measure and weigh in, too?

I'm so glad that you have been here since the start! I hope I was able to show a good gain so far, like I promised in the comments back on my first video! 😊🫣

New years comparison would be a great idea! But soon I'm starting with more clips 😋

37 minutes ago, fattypotchi said:

Thank youuuu!! Can't wait till I'm so big I have "too much" to grab 🫣🐖🐷

I got you! 🥰

This sounds like a super cool idea!! Even tho I don't really know how I should film it! Also, that would be really expensive! 😅

On average I drink 750ml Lactose free heavy cream, 1 pack with 250ml is 3$ so I spend 9$ a day. That means if I had to do even more, I would have to pay over 300$ for a month 😅

Thanks for your reply ---- I'm sending you a private message with more ideas ---- look for it !!! 😍

Guest jdargs18
3 hours ago, fattypotchi said:

Another 50lbs and I can't even recreate this shot anymore 🫣🐷

96220C67-9C76-451D-A366-DF756A89DEA1.jpeg.daca256d9ca3a2a0b732d6ed6379191a.jpeg

IMG20230116200159.jpg

Even though recreating that shot from before, it still is even better with the view from above, looking down from that angle - wow. So impressive and what a sight

Guest jdargs18
7 hours ago, fattypotchi said:

Imagine if small me saw me now 🐷🐷🐷

4A267B7E-3D93-49EB-80A6-180A474C3926.jpeg.dad869e791f3fcebd8eb2bda1130c6fa.jpeg

FaceApp_1673944178119.jpg

If small you saw your progress, she'd be proud and amazed at how you've been doing so well. There is a difference but much better from before to now

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Carlys SSBBW said:

a beautiful change you look beautiful, super cool🔥😍

Awee thank you sweetie! You're absolute goals! 🥰

8 hours ago, rebit80 said:

The next 50lbs are just going to add to your sexiness…100lbs will be off the chart hot 🥵 ❤️

I can't even wait anymore 🤤🐷

8 hours ago, regbill said:

You've done job of transformed yourself into the well rounded beauty we see today.

Awee thank you! But compared to a year from now, I'm currently small 😋

7 hours ago, jdargs18 said:

Even though recreating that shot from before, it still is even better with the view from above, looking down from that angle - wow. So impressive and what a sight

🫣🫣🥰

7 hours ago, jdargs18 said:

If small you saw your progress, she'd be proud and amazed at how you've been doing so well. There is a difference but much better from before to now

Totally agree! It's a wonderful journey; 🐷

7 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I bet the next time you try those on, you won't even be able to get the pants over your thighs! :D 

100% agree! If they fit over my knees I'm sad 🥹

54 minutes ago, Radoowitz said:

Well you could... you just need to be even more of an insatiably greedy little piggy than you already are!

🐖

100% trying to, maybe 2023 will be my fastest gaining year, who knows 🐷

• fattypotchi changed the title to Fattypotchi Weight-Gain Challenge (Heavy Cream) 🐷