Fattypotchi Weight-Gain Challenge (Heavy Cream) 🐷

8 hours ago, fattypotchi said:

Some belly hang 🐷🐷

Β 

Also, does anyone have some high calorie snacks or meals? I wanna blow up in 2023 🐷

IMG20230101044530.jpg

I was going to suggest Dairy, but that's not workable.Β  How about 4 belly busting stuffings + 4 heaping sweet snacks per day.Β  This will add the pounds steadily !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜€πŸ‘

11 hours ago, fattypotchi said:

Some belly hang 🐷🐷

Β 

Also, does anyone have some high calorie snacks or meals? I wanna blow up in 2023 🐷

IMG20230101044530.jpg

PerfectΒ 3min Dessert: microwave chocolate cup cake (~1100kcal)

use a 350ml cup, fill it with 150g Nutella, put it inΒ the microwave for 50seconds. Take it out, add an egg, squirl it and mix it with the Nutella (all in the same cup). Then add 50g of wheat flour and mix it. I use for that a fork and a knife. Then put it again in the microwave for 1min50s. Keep an eye on it, if it’s just before spilling over, just pause the microwave and start it after some seconds again. You can add a 1/4 apple, or a little bit of Banane, some blueberry’s if you want. Really quick made and tasty 😊

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Radoowitz said:

Have you tried substituting dairy with oat or almond milk and soya cream? It can be very high calorie, but healthier. 😊

Sounds like a good idea! So far I used lactose free Heavycream which has also been great! πŸ’–

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

I was going to suggest Dairy, but that's not workable.Β  How about 4 belly busting stuffings + 4 heaping sweet snacks per day.Β  This will add the pounds steadily !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Any direct ideas for those stuffings/snacks? 🐷🫣

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, fcharald said:

Β 

PerfectΒ 3min Dessert: microwave chocolate cup cake (~1100kcal)

use a 350ml cup, fill it with 150g Nutella, put it inΒ the microwave for 50seconds. Take it out, add an egg, squirl it and mix it with the Nutella (all in the same cup). Then add 50g of wheat flour and mix it. I use for that a fork and a knife. Then put it again in the microwave for 1min50s. Keep an eye on it, if it’s just before spilling over, just pause the microwave and start it after some seconds again. You can add a 1/4 apple, or a little bit of Banane, some blueberry’s if you want. Really quick made and tasty 😊

I'm super hyped for this! Bought all the ingredients for it today! Can't wait πŸ·πŸ’–

• Curvage Model
On 12/9/2020 at 8:57 PM, fattypotchi said:

Heyyaa everyone!! πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ₯Ί

Since today is finally the day, that I got verified as a curvage model, I wanted to make this post to introduce myself on here!

Soo, my username Pochari is japanese, and means chubby, but more in a cute form!πŸ’• Everyone on here can just call me Potchi, I'm fine with that. πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ₯Ί

Some more info about me, I came into the whole world of feederism thru my boyfriend, about 8 months ago! At the starting point I was about 110-120 lbs, and since then I've already went up to my current size of 161 lbs, but the journey doesn't end here! Not even close, trust me.πŸ₯°

And ever since my boyfriend showed me this, I've fallen in love with it, being soft and squishy all around is the best & most comfortable feeling ever, so it wasn't hard to get used to it.

Anyway, I don't wanna bore everyone 2 death! So I'll post some old, and then some newer pics to show off my gain so far! :3
Β 

Also, if u ever have a request for a clip, or just wanna talk, feel free to dm me πŸ’–

Love

Potchi πŸ˜‡

PicsArt_12-09-08.43.32.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.44.36.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.45.15.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.46.03.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.47.06.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.48.08.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.50.05.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.50.47.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.52.46.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.51.22.jpg

PicsArt_12-09-08.51.57.jpg

Can we please adore how far I've come so far? And I'm not even half way done!! I'm so happy how fcking fat I'm getting! 🐷🐷🐷

IMG20230101044859.jpg

IMG20230101044849.jpg

IMG20230101044846.jpg

IMG20230101044822.jpg

IMG20230101044530.jpg

IMG20230101044520.jpg

IMG20230101044418.jpg

2 hours ago, fattypotchi said:

I'm super hyped for this! Bought all the ingredients for it today! Can't wait πŸ·πŸ’–

Omg - Iβ€˜m so happy, that you will try this. 😍

Might you post a picture or two when you enjoy it? 😘

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, james88fr said:

Incredibly sexy transformation 😍😍😍

Thank you!! πŸ’–πŸ«£

Β 

3 hours ago, fcharald said:

Omg - Iβ€˜m so happy, that you will try this. 😍

Might you post a picture or two when you enjoy it? 😘

I totally will once I make it!! 😀

Guest jdargs18

10 for the hang. And if you like having them - Carbohydrates work best, especially low-gi foods, allowing you to eat more and stay fuller

• fattypotchi changed the title to Fattypotchi Weight-Gain Challenge (Heavy Cream) 🐷