Bluebubblygirl : New model and a little shy >/////<

• Curvage Model

Hi everyone! I hope you have a great day! :D

It sure was a big surprise for me to see so many people liking and accepting my body! Thanks to all of you for giving me that warm support ❤️

Some members of our sweet community, asked me if I wanted to be a curvage model. I gave it some thought, and I decided to give it a try! I was pretty nervous to record myself at the beginning, but with some good music and a cozy room, it became a selfcare moment. Enjoying my own body, with all the curves and the squishiness of my tummy pushing between my fingers was quite something :P

Sooooo, i made 4 videos, I leave some GIF at the end of this post as a preview :3 Off course, I would like to have better equipment, but for now it's the best I can achieve. Hopefully, with time and some investment on my part, I will get better at this ! I’m super open to criticism and advice from other curvage models, if you have any you can spare for a newbie.

What do you think? Does it look cute? ☺️

cinnamon_roll_GIF01.gif

cinnamon_roll_GIF02.gif

dancing_belly_GIF01.gif

dancing_belly_GIF02.gif

dancing_belly_GIF03.gif

squeezing_my_tummy_GIF01.gif

squeezing_my_tummy_GIF02.gif

wake_up_belly_GIF01.gif

wake_up_belly_GIF02.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi guys ! Long time no see -^^- Hope you are doing well !First, I would like to apologie for my long absence, I've been working for a care home for elderly people with covid-19. It has taken...a lot of my time and energy. Now, I have a job that givs me more time, and thus some free time for fat stuff hehe -^^-

I want to share with you my back-story as a fat girl and share some ideas I have for my future content.

All my life I've been struggling with my weight, from a very young age, I always looooveeed to eat... almost like a passion ! But, because of beauty standards, I was actively trying to stop gaining weight with intense exercise and counting calories. Even if I had a ''thin'' body at that time, I was always upset to never eat what I truly wanted to eat. As a very skilled home cook, it's was kind of a torture. Of course, with stressful work and life going on, I let it go a little bit. Then, I meet my significant other ❤️ Who encouraged me to be myself, and not to overly stress about my fatness. I was pretty surprised at first, I've never meet someone who actually loved my rolls and my curves. To be honest, it was such a liberation for me to meet someone who accepted me as I was ! So... I respect my needs and my desires. I'm still working out 4 days a week, but I'm no longer obsessed with my weight anymore and I embrace my natural (growing) curves ! I think, every woman shouldn't work so hard to ''fit'' in society. We should just embrace and love our natural bodies. So, voila ! Here is a cute picture of my weight gain over 4 years ^^ !

WG_2021-01-24.thumb.jpg.5e42faba97b10990cade0cede65af9f6.jpg

Now, time to share with you my IDEA !!!!!!!

I have a nice concept for a future video, I want to create a video of someone feeding me some delicious snack. With my eye being blindfolded, I wiil need to guess what food it is ! I will wear some nice lingerie and my generous helper is going to rub and caress my cute tummy. Would you like it ?

And the last idea I have, is very connected with an other passion I have, which is drawing ^^ I've create two character that represent me and my girlfriend (love ya silv ❤️) and it's gave me some inspiration. I want to create short panels of slice of life inspired by what I live with my Gf about my fat struggle. I'm living some funny and cute moment because of my weight, and I would love to share it with you ! Are you interested ? Here, a little sketch of the two characters ^^

image0.thumb.png.f30873bf546a1d4ccf5c1cb3e0ebbf68.png

I want to hear your comments and also your ideas for my future content !

Anddddd that's pretty much it for now ! I hope you will have an awesome weekend, and let me finish this post with me, casualy relaxing on my couch and enjoying my saturday off wehehehe ! See ya around ❤️

2108116855_IMG_20210124_001346(1).thumb.jpg.d4953cc1203b2befc8b9f5ff4598e7af.jpg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Drum2 said:

lovely pics and impressive gain. ITs good to be fit, you carry the weight so much easier then. im a big proponent of  fat girls working out.

Thank you so much ! I enjoy my fat, but i still want to stay healthy by working out 🥰 and i agree, it's better to have a little bit of muscle under the softness ;)