Help a athlete to gain a little

Aris

Hello to everyone! Happy holidays! What a stuffing day...! I will give it a little more time and after that I will update you with photo. Basically I will make a topic in another forum. It is not the right place for photos here. 

55 minutes ago, Yossella said:

i really wanna see how chubby u are getting!

I am still flat, my abs have got a little covered but nothing serious. I is much harder than I expected. I must try harder but I don't know what is the best way. The last couple of days I am eating big portions of holidays food but nothing. I am really disappointed. 

Today was a cheat day, I was bored so I didn't go to exercise. So I sat down, I played video games, I ate snacks and now before I go to sleep I am eating two medium size pieces of cream pie and a medium size of cheesecake. I am so full but I think that it worths. I hope that after that the softness will expand. 

I am really disappointed. The holidays ended and I didn't gained almost nothing. I reduced the days that I am working out from 4 or 5 times to 2 times and the exercise that I do is for b**s and for half a hour only. I am eating much more and I am snacking all the time but almost any change... 😔

• 1 year later...