When they get TOO big?

Guest Mr Froggy

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Do you really plan on her gaining another 100 lbs?

With her lifestyle and eating habits, she's continuing to gain. And with age now, I've noticed the lbs pile on much faster with far less calories compared to 10 years ago. So I really wouldn't be stunned if she puts on another 100 in due time. I've gotten used to her slothfulness now, so hitting 300 would be quite a welcome dream in my book.

• Curvage Model
On 12/24/2020 at 2:17 PM, BindsThatTie said:

With her lifestyle and eating habits, she's continuing to gain. And with age now, I've noticed the lbs pile on much faster with far less calories compared to 10 years ago. So I really wouldn't be stunned if she puts on another 100 in due time. I've gotten used to her slothfulness now, so hitting 300 would be quite a welcome dream in my book.

It is so sweet/romantic that her gain was what made you realize that you were into that and you kind of discovered it together! It sounds she really enjoys eating so it seems like the perfect combo! After the hiking story hopefully she learned her lesson and maybe next time will just meet everyone after for dinner! 

On 12/7/2020 at 4:06 PM, Mr Froggy said:

I also wanted to express my total confusion at the apparent existence of guys who say they have a "range" of say, 150-300lbs.  

Someone saying they like 140-200, I understand;  you like chubby girls.  Someone saying 200-300, I understand;  you like fat/obese girls.... 

But to like both size brackets?  I can't relate at all.  To me,  a 300 or 400lb girl isn't even human anymore,  they may as well be from a different species.   It makes me wonder if these guys with a 'wide' preference range truly DO like girls of such a wide size range or if they're actually just closet hard-core feeders.  I.e they only like the 150lb girl because they love the thought she's already "broken the seal" and is part way to becoming 300...  

I would say it's all relative. the amount of weight factors in with the height and muscle mass. I have seen 300 LB women that are curvy, which I like most but then there are others with too much overhang on the belly. Although I like plump bellies, and muffin tops on certain women, I prefer the hips to be larger in most cases. What I really like is when she surpasses my size, although, nowadays , over the past 10 years, I have gotten bigger in the belly, like from a 34 to 43, and have gained about 25 pounds. The weight gained has helped a lot in certain feature such as my face which looked very narrow and frail 10 years ago. Lastly, i don't mind if a woman gets too big and then starts working out. I have a backup for myself. i like muscular girls too. Yeah, I know it sounds kind of strange. Sometimes it's a bit difficult to alter my thoughts from one to the other. I even like extremely tall, long legged women, even if they are skinny. I am talking 6' 8" to 7 foot women. 

On 12/7/2020 at 7:06 PM, Mr Froggy said:

But to like both size brackets?  I can't relate at all.  

I have a hard time understanding your confusion and limitations. While I totally get that people have their tastes, and some tastes are very specific which is absolutely 100% OK, to be befuddled by people with a range of tastes is in fact confusing to me. I love thin waifs, I love fit and lean, I love strong and muscular, I love full and voluptuous, I love soft and billowy, I love firm, I love jiggle and bounce (belly, booty, and boobs!), I love a girl who gives in to the gluttonous desires and unleashes her piggy self and just keeps growing and growing, bursting out of her clothes and past the point of decency, and I love a girl who is disciplined and athletic, I love androgynous, I love feminine, you get the picture... that isn’t to say I’m attracted to ALL types, but the range is vast, and this is just the ladies! When it comes to men I love a big hard ball gut and I love a soft doughy midsection, and I love a combo of muscular and tubby... all that being said, it’s hard to wrap my mind around the concept of dismissing people of a particular size, casting them aside as non-humans altogether; how disturbing. People are people, whether they fit within your tastes or not. 

And all THAT being said, what a fascinating topic for a thread; I really appreciate your post and the responses. As a woman who’s always maintained a 5 lb window in the low 120s, but who has always been in awe of a) the gainer (I’m jealous!), and b) their partner who gets to witness the process firsthand (also jealous!), I’ve always been curious about what should happen if “just a little more” eventually becomes “oof, this just might be a little too much”; that and what the honest impacts have been on daily lifestyles. Just genuine curiosity here, and the candid feedback has been quite intriguing to read. Sincere thanks to each and every one of you for shedding light on your personal experiences! 😘

On 12/20/2020 at 5:08 PM, BindsThatTie said:

The only time I had negative thoughts in this vein was last summer when a group of my college buddies organized a hiking trip at this state park about 4hrs away. My wife was convinced she wanted to go. I tried talking her out of it, but she really wanted to see these old acquaintances and she used to love hiking.

Right off the bat, she had to continually stop at gas stations the entire way that made us late and was starting to irritate my friends in the car. Wanting to hit the trail, my friends then conceded to her to eat an early lunch before starting. She gorged on this ridiculous fried chicken meal w/multiple appetizers. Once we got to the gorge, the trail was quite challenging and my wife was struggling within 25min: sweating profusely, can't catch her breath, knees aching, needing to take stops that had us way behind my friends. After about an hour and half my friends noticed how bad she was struggling and called an end to what was supposed to be a nice communal day long hike. Once back at the car, she of course awkwardly brought up eating again.

Every time my wife brought up "are you guys hungry" they responded "not really".The whole day was quite a sh*t show. And two of my buddies hadn't seen her since she gained 100lbs. I think they were just stunned at what a completely different person she was. It left me questioning "gosh, how is she going to be if she gains another 100?"

I understand you perfectly, but at the same time your story is quite ironic from my point of view since I lived a very similar story with my girlfriend who was skinny fat at best. I knew nothing about her fitness levels since we were just staring going out. She kept getting behind, stopping and panting, so I had to stay with her so the rest of the group wasn't held back. We made it to the top a lot later than the rest of the rest. The poor girl was mortified. On top of that when she stripped down to her bikini (there was a lake) she was by the one other girl in the group. Bear in mind my girl is quite the looker with her clothes on and the other girl was a shorter Plain Jane. Well, the other girl happened to have a perfect gymnast bikini body with tight curves and even visible abs, as well as decently sized breasts, while my gf had a ** belly, tiny breasts and a flat saggy butt. I heard my gf tell her in awe "You're so toned. You must exercie a lot". I bet the other girl was happy about the role reversal.

" a 300 or 400lb girl isn't even human anymore,"

Fuck that, and if I was less polite, I'd add "And fuck you, too."

I had a GF who went from 180 to 340 (I did not know her before she hit 340 - did not witness her expansion) and I will never stop thinking about how much fun it was not only to take her to bed, but to take her out, to coffee, restaurants, concerts, and long drives holding her chubby fingers and her belly almost reaching the dashboard. And, oh, my God, seeing her walk around my place with no clothes, I was in awe, and we were very affectionate, not just sex but just loving each other.

If that's a freak, well, freak you! 

No limit, as others have said, unless health is compromised and even then, if SHE wants to make changes.

Finally, what do you care what OTHERS think or do? That concept alone will never cease to amaze me. Just live your life and quit thinking so much about others. 

Guest MX8XV93

As @CarlGnarl notes, I, too, have dated a 300+ lb. woman, and she was/is definitely human...  Just throwing that out there...

Also, the other day, I added this post on another topic, but this topic is where it really belongs (added a few revisions this time):

There are very few things hotter than a woman who still demands that you bring her snacks when she knows that she's already blown right past what you thought was her ideal weight.

You'd never actually say anything, but maybe she notices that you've been looking at her belly a little bit less often recently or that you avoid playing with a part of her that you once adored--and she figures this out one day and teases you by ordering two large pizzas, all for herself.  And for a brief second, as you think about her health, her mobility, a sex position that's already nearly impossible, or a favorite feature of hers that is slowly disappearing under new layers of fat, a slightly worried look rushes across your face.

"Well you were the one who got me so addicted to food," she says.  "You know that I'm just going to get even fatter and nothing you could ever say or do is going to stop me, right?  So you might as well go out and get me food like you promised that you always would."

And now, as you're driving to the pizza place, you remember all of the things you love about her new body--and how much you love seeing her enjoying food and satisfied.  You can once again think of nothing else but how excited you'll be when you return and your wife starts savagely stuffing her already massive belly.  On your way back, you stop at the gas station to get her some soda and cookies that she didn't even ask for.  And when you return home, you see her sprawled out on the couch, already eating a tub of ice cream.  "Sorry, babe.  I couldn't wait."  You run over, grab her huge belly and kiss her, and start feeding her pizza again like you used to do--as you both smile.

This also reminds me of an old topic I created which got some interesting responses:

On 12/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, Marley92282 said:

I love thin waifs, I love fit and lean, I love strong and muscular, I love full and voluptuous, I love soft and billowy, I love firm, I love jiggle and bounce (belly, booty, and boobs!),  

Me, too. I love tiny tiny women with 23-inch waists and legs as big around as my wrist, women you can pick up over your shoulder and go put them on the kitchen counter and have sex.  I also am completely head-over-heels over bodybuilders, just in awe. And, finally,  I love women with just blobs of jiggly flab hanging off them, rolls and folds and fat as far as the eye can see. Heck, I'm just really, really attracted to women, and I'm a horny bastard as well. 

15 hours ago, JohnnyX said:

As @CarlGnarl notes, I, too, have dated a 300+ lb. woman, and she was/is definitely human...  Just throwing that out there...

Also, the other day, I added this post on another topic, but this topic is where it really belongs (added a few revisions this time):

There are very few things hotter than a woman who still demands that you bring her snacks when she knows that she's already blown right past what you thought was her ideal weight.

Yup yup...I'd be driving home or doing errands and would get that two-word text: "I'm hungry." The answer isn't "What do you want to eat?" The answer is "I'm on it" and then you stop at the Chinese restaurant and load up - chicken with broccoli, large container of rice, a couple of egg rolls, an order of fried rice, egg drop soup, then bring it home and she eats it in bed in front of the TV without her shirt and you see those cathode rays lighting up her fat belly, heavy breasts and spreading thighs and...yup!  And she was 106 pounds in high school, and high school was 8 years ago. 

Considering the situation with my wife, I'm actually surprised how out of shape some of you say your partners are. At her heaviest (245 lbs), my wife was still hiking with me. She did get a bit tired when going upwards, but not to the point of losing her breath. We never went to the mountains, but long walks through hilly terrain were definitely possible back then. And that was BEFORE she started doing more exercises. There was a time she was not too fond of walking long distances, but that was not because of her fitness, but because hypothyroidism made her prone to swelling and also to getting blister on her feet whenever she went on foot. And her energy levels were lower back then, but it is not like she ever got out of breath.

Also, I talked with some other girl who is now 250 lbs or so but used to be upwards of 300 lbs, up to around 320-330, I believe. She said that she does not feel any difference in terms of her fitness between these weights - the only thing that losing weight gave her was a bigger selection of clothing, she said. That being said, she had not health issues whatsoever and was having light, but regular exercise.

So, it's not really the weight itself that makes someone have low fitness... At least up to some point.

Wanted to also write a bit about how I feel about this whole "too big" thing, but need to take a break now so I will write another post about that aspect later.

3 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Considering the situation with my wife, I'm actually surprised how out of shape some of you say your partners are. At her heaviest (245 lbs), my wife was still hiking with me. She did get a bit tired when going upwards, but not to the point of losing her breath. We never went to the mountains, but long walks through hilly terrain were definitely possible back then. And that was BEFORE she started doing more exercises. There was a time she was not too fond of walking long distances, but that was not because of her fitness, but because hypothyroidism made her prone to swelling and also to getting blister on her feet whenever she went on foot. And her energy levels were lower back then, but it is not like she ever got out of breath.

Also, I talked with some other girl who is now 250 lbs or so but used to be upwards of 300 lbs, up to around 320-330, I believe. She said that she does not feel any difference in terms of her fitness between these weights - the only thing that losing weight gave her was a bigger selection of clothing, she said. That being said, she had not health issues whatsoever and was having light, but regular exercise.

So, it's not really the weight itself that makes someone have low fitness... At least up to some point.

Wanted to also write a bit about how I feel about this whole "too big" thing, but need to take a break now so I will write another post about that aspect later.

Yup, the experience I shared shows there's not a direct correlation.

Ok, time for the more on-topic part two.

The idea of "going above expectations" so to say has been a frequent element of my fantasies/stories, be it in the form of a woman who wants to let herself go for a short while but ends up spiralling out of control, a fattening plan that goes further than intended because the lady fattened is slightly "too receptive", and so on... I often fantasized of stuff like making a wish to have my wife weigh 300 lbs that would somehow get twisted into her gaining *extra* 300 lbs, or her being sent for a "fattening makeover vacation" and coming back not only fatter than intended but also looking a good bit older, like a fat middle aged matron, and so on... Loss of control is a frequent part of my fantasies, be it with regard to the woman getting fatter or my own control over how she ends up looking (to a degree).

Realistically, though, I'm quite sure that with my wife's figure type the health and practicality issues on her part would kick in much sooner than any problems in terms of her attractiveness to me. She has a very nice figure for getting bigger and considering how many  400-500 lbs models still look attractive to me, I'm quite sure that it is not an issue I should worry about. That being said, I'm not a feeder, just an FA.