Harley's Adventures In Wide Wonderland.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, this is a seriously quick one off story that I came up with randomly after re-watching the promo of a super obscure Australian indy wrestler, Harley Wonderland, I know that not a lot of people know who that is (not to sound like a hipster) but she's big, beautiful and funny as fuck and I thought I'd rework this promo with her even fatter than she already is and, so you guys get a bit of a an idea about what she's like, I'll link the promo to you. This isn't anything major and is more just a version of this promo but with Harley as a Heavyweight. Hope you guys like it. :))

'Bigger is Better'

Australian indy wrestler lived her life by that mantra, the Australian indy scene wasn't exactly well known, considering how isolated of a country Australia was and how niche of a subject pro wrestling was; there wasn't a lot of wrestlers who got to break out of the country and make it big in places like America or Japan, exceptions existed, of course, but they were the exception for a reason. Harley Wonderland had just picked up a big win over fellow Aussie Shazza McKenzie and she was heading backstage, as loud and obnoxious as ever.

To say the blonde beauty had packed on the pounds was a bit of an understatement, she still was in good enough shape to actually wrestle, but she was noticeably slower, her ample belly heaved heavily and oozed over the waistband of her shorts like an ocean of heavy lava, it wobbled like jello with the slightest movement and Harley was struggling to keep her beer belly packed into her shirt, which was so ill-fitting that it was almost comical at how undersized it was. 

But Harley believed that she was showing the fans what a real woman looked like, she wasn't embarrassed about her recent weight gain, sure, it meant that she was a bit slower and had to take time outs and other cheap stalling tactics just to catch her breath, but it was all worth it, because she loved to look in the mirror and just see how big she was! She noticed a few backstage workers giving her some looks as the ever flirtatious Harley eyed them up. 

"Enjoying the view, boys?" the young woman purred a bit, a sly smirk on that slightly rounder, gorgeous face of hers as she sauntered over to them, her big, meaty and tree trunk like thighs nearly scrapping together as her gut wobbled and swayed with each teasing, flirty step; Harley just loved the 'attention' that her new girth was getting her, although it never occurred to the vain and self obsessed Australian that people weren't as thrilled with her heavy, plump body as she was.

Using her belly to basically pin one of the scrawny stagehands against the wall, Harley didn't seem to know, or care, that the guy didn't want her slab of blubber that was her belly to be squashing up against him, Harley was taking his breath away, literally. The Aussie then got close to the man and leaned right in, stroking his face with her fingers in a teasing display. "You like what you see, don't you?" Harley flirted as she breathed heavily a bit and was still sweating from her match with Shazza. 

"I-"

"Shhhh" Harley placed her finger on the man's lips in a flirtatious and seductive way, a seductive smirk on her face as she didn't even give the poor guy a chance to answer "Don't speak..." as the man looked actually quite intimidated by the over the top and overweight behemoth that was using her bulk as a way to basically bully people into giving her some attention and recognition. However, Harley knew that she had an interview to do and she had to pry herself away from the unnerved stagehand, who wanted Harley anywhere but grinding her bulbous gut against him.

Harley made her way to do her interview after her match, although the venue wasn't really equipped to handle a woman of her girth, her wide hips meant that the entrance way and even various backstage doorframes were a struggle to get through; she grunted and cursed under her breath as the overweight Aussie struggled to squeeze her ample bulk through the doorframe, but she finally managed it. 

She looked at the interviewer who drew the short straw of interviewing Harley, the backstage interviewers would always dread having to talk with Harley, it was one thing if a wrestler didn't want to talk with them, but for them, it was a worry if Harley liked them; and one look at the interviewer and Harley instantly forgot about that other guy she flirted with barely 5 minutes ago and decided to set her sites on this poor sod. 

"Ha-Harley, thanks for doing this interview after your match and your victory over Shazza McKenzie." the interviewer tried to remain as professional as possible against the sleazy woman, who's gorgeous face was now smirking in a way that showed off her ever so slight double chin; she looked down at the chair that they had given her, it was actually two chairs for Harley's fat ass. "Oh, no problem, I'm always happy to talk." Harley purred as she slowly lowered herself down to sit each big cheek on one of the chairs.

She gave a noticeably grunt and had to physically place each of her massive legs either side of the chair as her massive gut, the point of pride of Harley's blubbery body, was overhanging her crotch and drooping downwards; Harley filled out the entire space and she had all the confidence in the world, she was always incredibly arrogant, but her weight gain seemed to make her almost comically cocky and proud of herself. 

Harley decided to flaunt her fat, she knew that she was irresistible and that, if she showed off her beautiful flab enough, that the interviewer would come running to her, as the interviewer was talking, Harley gave a big grunt and, in a very ungraceful display, she heaved her mammoth legs upwards and, with some serious difficulty for a pro wrestler, crossed one of her tree trunks over the other as she panted slightly while she admired the eye candy that was the interviewer, who was looking more and more uncomfortable with how Harley was eyeing him up.

"Erm, Harley, is everything alright?" the interviewer asked as Harley just placed one of her hands over her big, ocean of a gut and felt how soft and doughy it was as she raised her eyebrows and gave a flirtatious "Oh, everything is just fine.." as Harley continued to be 'interviewed', she heard a question that was somewhat along the lines of "What do you do to relax after a win?" as Harley's gut let out a rumble, as if on cue. 

"Oh; I go out and I party, I want to have some fun, you know? I go to clubs and I clear out the bars...or I just have the mother of all cheat days" and with that, Harley gave a firm slap to her belly, the strike cracked like a gunshot throughout the room and caused the ocean of Harley's girth to ripple and shake with the force of Harley's hands making contact with the skin. "I like to add to my body, you see, people want to say that I've 'let myself go'?, that I'm 'out of shape'...but I'll have you know that, in the past, the bigger the woman was, the more powerful they were and the more desirable they were and I am just like that."

"D-Desirable, Harley?" the interviewer stammered out as Harley placed her bulky, wide and heavy arms up behind the back of her head to look even more sexual, she couldn't conceive of the idea that these advances wouldn't actually work, but Harley was so self obsessed that she refused to believe that any man or woman wouldn't want to be with a woman like her. The interviewer felt a need to get out of there before Harley got anymore ideas in her perverted mind.

"Well, thank you for your time, Harley." as Harley just pouted a bit, she was a bit insulted at the idea that this interviewer wanted to end this interview so quickly, but her massive ego kicked in and reassured Harley that he was probably too dumbfounded by being in her presence to say anything meaningful, with that, Harley tried to heave herself up, loudly slapping both of her hands on her huge legs, which she had uncrossed before due to how her other leg couldn't support the size of her leg that was on top of the other one. 

But, as she gave an almighty grunt, she realised that getting up was harder than she thought, her weight gain that had destroyed her cardio and that, combined with the match she had just had meant that the overweight Aussie wasn't going anywhere, the chair groaned almost as much as Harley herself did as the stubborn and prideful blonde grunted more times, her gut was almost weighing her down. 

"Hey, Hey! A bit of help here!?" Harley called out, for the first time, sounding less flirty and more frustrated as she was having to make a serious effort to stand up, she got close, but her massive oak tree legs gave way and Harley went crashing down, her fat ass crashing down on both the chairs and Harley herself crashing to the floor in a comical, seated position, her massive bulk wobbling like jelly in an earthquake as Harley just sat there amongst the splinters of the chairs that she totalled as she looked at the shocked interviewer and camera-man. 

"Well." Harley smirked, slowly adjusting herself so she was in one of those 'Paint me like one of your French girls' positions as she looked at the two men. "It looks like it's a two person job to help me up? You boys aren't going to just leave me here, are you?"

(This fic wasn't really anything ground breaking or major, just a fun little fic and I hope you guys like it, hope you watch the promo, too, because Harley Wonderland is super underrated (and so are a lot of other Aussie wrestlers). 

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, I'm back with another addition to Harley's Adventures In Wide Wonderland, this is another one shot instead of it being a continuous story or anything and it's just to help me pass the time and all that, but it is quite fun to write Harley as a heavyweight hot mess and, again, I'll link to the promo that I'm basing this off. Hope you guys like this and let me know what you think. This promo is from earlier than the other promo but Harley is just so extra and obnoxious in a brilliant way. xD )

"Glory, Glory To The Wondies! Glory, Glory To The Wondies! Everything Is Mine!"

Harley Wonderland's loud, obnoxious and grating singing could be heard throughout the backstage area of the Australian independent show, Harley had just attacked the current women's champion from behind and took the title from her; But, in Harley's self absorbed and selfish mind, as the former women's champion, that belt was hers because the opponent had just 'gotten lucky'. 

Ever since she lost that title just a few months ago, Harley had been finding a way to cope with copious amounts of eating, she had always been a bigger girl, but the now bulbous, beer belly sporting redhead was really showing how she had let herself go. "Thank You, Thank You, the rightful champion is here!" Harley vainly boasted with the biggest grin on her round, plump face as that smile showed off her pearly white teeth and her slight second chin that was forming on her face. She didn't really notice the looks of irritation and even contempt as she was just in her own little 'Wonderland' where only she mattered and she got whatever she wanted, or she'd just take it like a spoilt child.

"Ooh, the champ needs something to celebrate her victory." Harley looked and saw the decently full catering table that was actually quite well stocked for an indy wrestling show; lumbering her way over, Harley's spare tire of a gut stuck out and quaked and wobbled with every heavy step. Whenever Harley's foot hit the ground, her body seemed to shake as the weight she had gained was really making her more of a bulldozer and, if she was honest, she liked that feeling of just being able to bully everyone around with her ample girth. 

Harley had tried to weigh herself earlier in the day, but her stomach was stopping her from seeing her weight due to how big it was, but Harley just brushed it off and wolfed down a breakfast of 5 stacks of pancakes with whipped cream. Harley, not known for being anyone who cared about anyone else but herself, pushed her way to the front of the queue and looked at one of the other wrestlers, a tall and young blonde Australian called Demi Bennett; who was busy picking up a chocolate pie from catering. 

"Hey, Debbie; That looks really nice, yeah?" Harley said with the most patronising and condescending tone ever, despite the fact that Demi was taller than the wide and increasingly overweight Harley, Harley still had this incredible arrogance and entitlement about her and she didn't really know what this girl was called, but she was sure that she'd never amount to anything in the industry. 

"It's Dem-" The blonde Adelaide native went to say only for Harley to rudely cut her off with a childish and petty yell of "Nobody Cares!" before she lowered her volume, but kept the same infuriating smugness "It's mine now!" as Harley tore the chocolate pie from Demi's grasp and gave a mean spirited laugh, causing her body to quake even more than it was already. "Just like this title...everything here is mine!" 

Harley tried to show it off by placing the title that she stole around her waist...however, it wasn't fitting, Harley had put on so much weight that the title belt physically wasn't fitting around her increasingly doughy slab of fat that was her belly; she grunted and swore and tried to fit the title around her waist, the idea that she'd let herself go had never entered Harley's mind because that would mean that she wasn't perfect.

"Ugh, that little bitch must've had the title shrunk, she probably put it in the wash or something?!" Harley scowled before slinging the title over her meaty shoulder and she decided that she had wasted enough of her time with the people that weren't good enough to breath her air, plus, the catering wasn't really a feast fit for a champion, anyway. The delusional doughball then intentionally slammed her beer belly right into Demi's toned abs, Harley smirking and getting right in Demi's face, she so wanted to drop the tub of lard right now, but she'd rather see Harley's meltdown when she was told that she wasn't the champion.

"Oops, sorry Danni, didn't see you there; catch ya' later, Wondies out." Harley winked and bulldozed past Demi and headed off, laughing and singing to herself as her body shook and wobbled with every step Harley took, her ring gear was barely able to contain Harley's ample bulk and her black top was stretched so thin that the fabric was showing bits of Harley's skin underneath it as her tree trunk legs scrapped together, almost making the hefty Harley waddle. 

Harley's walk down the hallway was a bit more of a tight fit than she remembered, her wide hips and rotund frame were basically blocking anyone else from getting by as Harley had polished off the chocolate pie that she stole from Demi in mere minutes as she bulldozed her way by everyone, the young redhead then, without even breaking her stride, snatched a soda from some backstage worker and all it took was one glare and the worker just let the power ** Harley keep it.

"Thanks for the drink...now get out of the champ's way!" Harley barked out like a high school bully as the backstage worker made their way past the behemoth, their body touched against Harley's bulbous belly that caused Harley to let out a pleasurable moan at how the feeling of her body being touched felt. Now that she had her thirst to be quenched, Harley tried to make her way through the final door before she got to the parking lot. 

"Oh, Harley, you are a genius" Harley laughed to herself as she stepped through the doorframe only to be stopped in her tracks, she was stuck, her wide hips and rotund, overweight body wasn't built for fitting through tight spaces and the once cocky and insufferable Harley was now stuck. "Oh...come on!" Harley started to whine and groan like a child that wanted a new toy, she tried to use her brute force to bulldoze her way through and, it was starting to work, but the feeling of her wide hips, her oozing side folds on her belly were making it a borderline painful experience.

"They really...oof...need to set bigger doorframes for me!" Harley complained as she clenched her eyes shut and gritted her teeth to block out the increasing feelings of pain as she finally managed to squeeze herself through the doorframe as Harley staggered forward in an ungraceful manner, she was out of breath, her fat face as red as her hair on her hair as she bent over and tried to catch her breath, placing her hands on her steel girder like legs as her overhanging ocean of a belly overhung more than usual. 

"Ah, Harley, there you are!"

Harley heard a male voice approach her, she had a feeling that she should know who he was, was he the guy who she nearly sideswiped on the drive up the venue because she was too focused on eating her 5th burger of the day? Harley just couldn't place her finger on the bald-headed and suited man who was making her way to her as it then clicked what the man wanted, it was what anyone wanted when they talked with Harley Wonderland.

"Ah, yeah, you want an autograph, right?" Harley panted out, finally managing to catch her breath as she stood up, looking as unfit and out of shape as ever as she rudely slurped from her soda that she had stole, with the title that she stole slung around her beefy shoulder. "Well, I mean, who doesn't want an autograph from the greatest woman to ever hail from this country?" Harley refused to let the man get a word in edge wise as she looked around to find a piece of paper and a pen.

"Look, mate, I can't find a pen or a paper, but I'm sure a business type like you has got one, right?" Harley chuckled a bit "Right, so, I'm going to need $50 for an autograph" Harley wasn't lying, she charged that insane amount to help fund her seemingly limitless appetite as she was, again, in her own little world that focused only around herself. "OK, so who do I make this out to; when I get a pen and paper?"

"Harley, I'm the General Manager"

Then Harley's eyes widened as she looked up, for the first time tonight, she was caught off guard, but the overweight young woman managed to give a big, almost childish grin as she tried to weasel her way out of this. "Oh, yeeeeah; I knew that, I was just jokin', ya' know? Look, look, I've still got my title, isn't that awesome!? I mean, I feel a little bit out of breath, but, hey, that's what happens when you have a long match, right?" Harley panted out, sweating and unfit after a single move instead of the long match that she bragged about, but she still had a big grin plastered on her round, beautiful face and the childish glee in her voice was a direct contrast to the irritated GM rolled his eyes and sighed, sounding more like a father who was scolding his daughter. 

"Harley, we have to talk about the belt-" 

"Oh, yeah, I know, we've got to get more straps on this thing because I couldn't fit it around my waist" Harley interrupted as she gave her big, shaking dome of a belly a wobble as if to prove a point, but all it did was highlight her noticeably weight gain and how she'd ballooned up ever since losing the title a few months ago. But The GM was a patient man, you'd have to be to deal with this delusional beauty.

"Harley...who owns it?" the GM asked, giving the selfish Aussie a chance to admit that she wasn't the champion, but it seemed like Harley genuinely believed that she was the champion and she refused to acknowledge that she had done anything wrong as she gave a smile and a confused sounding tone. 

"Well, obviously me, of course?" Harley smiled in a desperate attempt to get by the GM as she decided that she needed another drink as she started to slurp from the soda that she had stolen from the backstage worker as the GM tried to get her to listen for once.

"Harley! Who's-" The GM started to say in a more stern tone, only to be cut off by Harley belching loudly as she had finished her soda and lazily threw it to the floor without a care in the world. 

"BWOOOOOOOOOORRPPP!!...Oh, my bad, carry on." Harley indifferently responded to her unladylike belch that actually echoed throughout the narrow hallway and caused Harley's belly and body to wobble with the force of the burp; but Harley just casually carried on like nothing happened as the GM took a few deep breaths and tried to reason with the unreasonable, uncouth and borderline unhinged Harley Wonderland.

"Harley...who's belt is it?!" he asked with a sterner tone, trying to make it as clear as possible what he wanted Harley to do, but, again, it seemed to go right over Harley's head, as did most things that didn't involve herself, food or partying. Harley got more nervous, she looked around, her breathing quickened like she was a perp being interrogated in a cop show as that caused her heavy slab of a belly to heave with every breath as Harley panted a bit.

"It's...it's mine, it's Harley's...or else I wouldn't have it." As Harley just looked more and more guilty, she couldn't look the GM in the eye and she was getting more and more desperate to just get out of there, she figured that if she just repeated how it was hers that she'd just get to keep it as the GM got more stern to try and get the message across to Harley that she couldn't just do whatever she wanted without consequences. 

"Harley; what do we do to people who lie?" The GM asked as Harley fidgeted and looked around, trying to formulate an answer in her head as she finally remarked, a big, but this time guilty as hell looking grin appeared on her plump face that didn't do the redheaded wide load any favours. "We make them realise how wrong it was to lie! Which is why I went after Savannah, she took MY title, she's the liar and I made her pay." 

"It's not yours, it's Savannah's, You need to give it back to her" the GM stated to Harley, who was more and more flustered that she'd have to give back the title that she was so adamant that belonged to her, even if she was too fat to fit the belt around her spare tire of a tummy anymore. Harley this time just gave up on trying to argue and just gave a childish and bratty.

"Nooooooo!" 

Harley had never sounded like more of a spoilt brat in her entire life as she folded her fat arms, turned her head away from the GM and just turned up her nose in a display of how childish and immature she really was, despite being a very talented wrestler. The GM was understandably getting fed up of Harley, but he didn't want to snap at her because he didn't want her to become even more insufferable and bratty than she already was. 

"Harley, you need to give that belt back to Savannah."

"She doesn't deserve it!" Harley responded with a whine as she even stomped her feet that just caused her flabby body to wobble even more than it usually did as the redheaded beauty held onto her title like a kid not wanting to hand back a toy as she shook her head defiantly. "It's mine, I like it!!" she groaned through gritted teeth as her voice got higher pitched due to how frustrated and upset she was that she wasn't going to get to keep her title.

Harley again sulked, leaning against the wall and looking down at the floor as she started to whimper and whine before she finally tried something that would always work from when she was a child. "I'm gonna tell my mum!" as the GM just raised his eyebrows as if to ask 'Are you serious?' as Harley just glared at the GM, pouting like a huffy teenager before she finally got something from the GM.

"Look, let's just compromise, Harley; Because that's what adults do" even though Harley had been acting like every spoilt 5 year old and every moody 15 year old rolled into one, the GM had a way to at least get the title belt from the hefty hot mess that was standing in front of him and filling out the entire hallway with her wide body; but, actually, that seemed to get Harley to cooperate somewhat.

"I'm listening." she admitted as she still kept a hold of 'her' title while she continued to glare in a spiteful and petty way at the GM; but she was sort of interested in what he had to say for himself; she just hoped that he'd hurry up, she was getting hungry and she knew that the fast food joints of Adelaide wouldn't be open for much longer.

"How about you give the belt back to Savannah and I'll give you a rematch...and if you with the rematch-" 

"When I win the rematch." Harley just had to cut the GM off again, her ego really was as limitless as her appetite at this point in time, but the GM pushed through with his pitch to the heavyweight young woman, who was admiring her reflection in the title belt, showing her incredible vanity and self obsession, but she was clearly still listening.

"IF you win the rematch, you can have the belt and we'll even enlarge it for you...but you can't have the belt before then." the GM added on, sweetening the ** for Harley since he was sure that she'd be even bigger and more rotund than she already was by the time the rematch would role around, he might need to work on enlarging the backstage area just so Harley wouldn't get wedged in in a cartoonish fashion.

"Sooo...I give it back and I get to beat that halfpint half to death and get my title back?...can I have my own catering? I'm kinda tired of cleaning out the regular catering, people get mad at me." Harley mumbled a bit, her gluttonous displays had contributed to the fact that almost everyone in the company was sick to death of her and Harley was needing more food to stay full and, honestly, she was viewing the catering backstage as a mere appetiser.

"...Fine." The GM groaned out as Harley gave a big squeal of joy as she clapped happily and jumped up and down as much as her wobbling fat would allow her to as the GM was sure he felt the hallway shake as Harley had a typically over the top celebration. 

"Awesome, this is gonna be awesome, I can't wait!" Harley gleefully grinned as she was clearly panting and wheezing from the mere act of jumping up and down, the GM was sure that there'd be no way that this unfit hog would defeat Savannah Summers if she could barely fit herself through a doorway without getting stuck. 

Now, Harley, be a good girl and give me the title." The GM firmly said as Harley sighed and stropped, but she finally did it and handed the belt back to the GM as she gave a scoff of irritation before she boasted. "I can't wait to win that title again" as Harley even started talking to the title as if it was a child as she talked in a cutesy manner. 

"Don't worry, Momma Harley is gonna be back to get you soon and you'll look so lovely around my waist" as Harley fondled her oozing ocean of fat that was her belly to prove her point, feeling her plump fingers sinking into that incredible amount of blubber that was her stomach. The GM just bit his tongue as he watched Harley lumber off, however, just before he left to get some much needed peace and quiet, off camera, he heard Harley scream out.

"HELP, I'M STUCK AGAIN!! HOW ABOUT YOU FIX THESE DAMN DOORFRAMES, EH!?!?!"

(This was so fucking fun to write, I hope you guys love this as much as I do and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one, also, bonus points if you know which current NXT star 'Demi Bennett' is? ;))

Guest ratetankmark

(You know? I'm honestly finding these Harley Wonderland one-shots really quite fun to write and I like to put my own twist on the promos and all that, this one, again, isn't based on the other parts that I've done in this and I hope that you guys like reading these as much as I enjoy writing them. Again, I'll post the link to the promo in question where I got the inspiration from and it just shows how gorgeous Harley is and how funny she is! xD)

Harley Wonderland was many things, obnoxious, brash, cocky, loud, but while she wasn't especially known for being concerned about anyone else but herself, which is why it was such a shock to the wrestlers of the Australian indy company that Harley had started hanging out with this slender blonde woman; the wrestler in question was a newcomer to the industry and, for whatever reason, had decided to latch onto the more experience and more bulbous blonde Harley. 

For Harley, it was great, because she had a little 'pet project' to mould and make into a version of herself, because, in Harley's mind, who wouldn't want to be as big or as beautiful as she is; with her glasses on her face, Harley was sitting at catering, her overweight bulk on the cusp of causing the chair under her fat ass to break; but Harley didn't care, in her mind, breaking chairs, being unable to fit into doorframes wasn't a point of embarrassment, but of pride. 

She was fed up of all these scrawny wrestlers who looked like a light breeze might knock them over, Harley was determined to bring back big women in wrestling and she was doing that with the help of the newcomer, who Harley still didn't know the name of. Harley's ample gut heaved as she continued to pig out on the catering with her trademark gluttonous gusto, she'd already demolished steaks, burgers and she was just finishing off her 4th bucket of KFC to add onto the pile of empty Burger King wrappers and McDonald's boxes.

"You see, Rebecca-"

"It's Rachael" the scrawny girl timidly corrected her, but instead of flipping out or throwing a childish tantrum at the mere idea that she was wrong, Harley just gave a giggle and tried to brush the fact that she knew nothing about her own protege. "I knew that, I was just messin' with ya'!" Harley's body shook with her obnoxious laughter as the glasses wearing glutton breathed heavily and simply snapped her fingers.

As if on cue, Rachael got onto her knees and started to give Harley's increasingly bloated and bulbous gut a belly rub to give Harley a sense of pleasure and power, Harley let her head fall back as she moaned in pleasure as Rachael's hands massaged the doughy, flabby flesh that made up Harley's beer belly; Harley felt like she was on top of the world, but in reality she was just a fat, lazy, ** on power brat.

"You're getting better at this, Rachael...now, tell me, what's the motto of the Big, Beautiful Winners again?" Harley asked, asking Rachael to give the motto of the duo that embraced eating and overweight bodies instead of the traditional toned and muscled bodies of people such as Shazza McKenzie, Charli Evans and Jessica Troy. Harley continued to stuff her face as Rachael stood up and said.

"Bigger is Better and That Means Harley Wonderland Is The Best, She Is The Biggest, Most Beautiful and Baddest Bitch Around. If I Embrace Eating, Pig Out With Passion and Glut Myself With Gusto, Maybe, One Day, I Will Be Nearly As Big and Beautiful As Harley Wonderland."

"Very good!" Harley happily clapped like a child who just saw a simple card trick, even the act of clapping happily sent her fat arms into a fit of jiggling as Harley's big grin was getting even bigger and showing more of her second chin, her face was rounder and fatter as her side rolls oozed over the sides of the chair, her legs were about the side of tree trunks and it was a miracle that her fat ass hadn't left two huge craters where she was sitting.

"Now, *grunt* be a good rookie and help *oomph* me up!" Harley demanded, she had gorged herself to the brim and cleared out most of catering, she had left a few salads and the empty bones of all the BBQ ribs that she picked clean. But the downside to Harley's hefty bulk was that it was harder and harder to lug it around; which was another function of the timid Rachael, to help Harley up when she overdid it on catering, which was pretty much a daily thing for the blonde behemoth. 

Taking a hold of Harley's hefty arms, Rachael struggled and strained as she tried to heave Harley to her feet, but it was like trying to move a small car as Harley was too lazy to bother giving the slightest bit of help, it was her student's job to do all the work, that way she'd become more disciplined and she'd want to eat more, which would make her bigger and plumper, just like Harley wanted. After several minutes of comical failure, Rachael gave a big grunt and managed to heave her mentor up, with Harley lurching forward and slamming right into Rachael with her massive gut nearly knocking her over. 

"See, Rachael..." Harley panted out, she was red faced and sweating just as much as Rachael and Harley hadn't done anything to help Rachael heave her fat ass up; but Harley just didn't really think about that, if anything she was helping Rachael by barely doing anything but eat and brag about how awesome she is. "If I was muscled or slimmer, I could've been hurt, having a big belly gave me protection." Harley heartily slapped her belly with a big laugh as she casually cleaned her slightly steamed up glasses.

"Now...let's get you something to eat, you deserve it." Harley smiled, showing her pearly white teeth and her plump, sweaty and red face that she still managed to look beautiful with, despite being ** on what little power she had, Harley did genuinely seem to want to help Rachael in her own little way. But, Harley happened to see a familiar face walk by, Shazza McKenzie, another veteran on the Australian indy scene, but someone who hadn't gotten so big that she couldn't fit in doorframes like with Harley.

"Oh my god...Rach', do you see that?" Harley looked at Shazza, almost as if she was in a trance as Rachael didn't seem to get what Harley looked so infatuated with as the much skinnier blonde responded with a confused tone. "Yeah, Shazza McKenzie, one of those skinny people that you hate so much."

"No!...She's eating a doughnut, don't you see?...She wants to be part of our crusade, part of our master work to make big, beautiful women the way forward!" Harley looked like a kid on Christmas as Harley lumbered over to Shazza, her thunder thighs scraping against each-other and making the ungainly glutton seem more uncontrolled than usual as her fat wobbled with every heavy step. 

"Shazz!" Harley called out like an old friend who hadn't seen another old friend in years, Shazza turned around and her eyes went wide as she felt Harley just bulldoze into her with a big hug, Shazza felt Harley's massive gut just knock the wind right out of her as she was getting the life squeezed out of her by Harley's massive, meaty arms. "Oh my god, I knew that you didn't hate me like you said you did! I knew that you were supportive of what I was doing!"

As Harley let go of the hug, a confused and annoyed Shazza gave a blunt response "Bu-But, I do hate you, Harley."

"Naaah, you don't, Shazz'!" Harley's vanity showed as she ignored everything that wasn't praise for her and her body as the overweight blonde panted heavily in excitement, which just made Shazza feel even more uncomfortable in the heavyweight hot mess' presence. 

"No...I actually do, I haven't forgotten when you called me a 'scrawny bitch who didn't deserve to breath your air'." Shazza quoted what Harley had said about her in a backstage temper tantrum after Shazza defeated the increasingly unfit Harley in less than 5 minutes, which resulted in Harley jumping Shazza after the match and hitting her with her Gory Bomb finisher. 

"Ohhh, come on, that was just a bit of banter, you know?" Harley brushed it off as she suddenly started to stroke Shazza's hair in a very intense display as Harley seemed to be lustfully admiring Shazza, Harley's breathing was hitching as she was fantasising about how gorgeous Shazza would look with extra pounds on her. "God, you're so beautiful, I knew that you were a big girl at heart"

Shazza was more confused than before as she swiped at Harley's meaty arms as Harley got closer and closer, even Rachael was looking confused by her mentor's behaviour as Harley continued to ramble. "I mean, I know that you are just as sick of the skinny bitches polluting professional wrestling as we are, myself and Rachael, the Big, Beautiful Winners are going to usher in a new era of Bigger is Better in professional wrestling and, well...you're giving us messages that you want to join us."

Harley gestured to the doughnut, before she casually grabbed it from Shazza's hand, looked to Rachael and said "Open wide." as Rachael did so, Harley stuffed the doughnut into her protégé in pigging out's mouth. Shazza didn't even mind that Harley had stolen her doughnut, even if she was surprised that the rotund bruiser would give food of any kind to somebody else.

"OK, look, I don't know what bonkers cult you've created, Harley, but I was just having a doughnut, that doesn't mean that I want to be big like you?"

"Pfft, oh, you're such a kidder, Shazz', EVERYONE wants to be as big and as beautiful as Harley Wonderland!" Harley snort-laughed and started to sexually swing her hips, her fat shaking with the flirtatious motions as Shazza felt like she was about to lose her lunch. 

"So, we were wondering if you'd join us in our master work to help rid wrestling of all these skinny, scrawny bitches that think they can look down at people like me and Rachael...we know you want to, Shazz'." Harley purred as Shazza went to speak only for Harley to place one of her plump fingers over Shazza's lips as she gently said. 

"Shhh..." before Harley leaned in and huskily whispered right in Shazza's face "Don't answer yet." before Harley backed up and even blew the clearly uncomfortable Shazza a kiss as she turned back to Rachael and leaned in, stroking Rachael's face and saying "Come on, Rachael, there's a feast with our name on it!" as the two blonde's headed off and left Shazza there looking slack-jawed and a loss for words before all she managed to say was a disgusted. 

"Oh my god, so much no!" before she headed in the opposite direction of the unbearable and unfit Harley, she could even hear Harley's heavy breathing as it seemed like Harley's large lifestyle wasn't as perfect as Harley delusional believed and had convinced Rachael to believe, but the idea of Harley creating her own version of herself was a thought that could've given the entire Aussie wrestling scene nightmares.

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, I'm back with another one of these one shots, just because Harley as a heavyweight hot mess is just so fun to write and I'm hoping that you guys are enjoying reading these as much as I am writing them; I honestly didn't think that I'd enjoy writing these as much as I have done and I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on these parts, again, I took inspiration from another Harley promo and it's incredible just how many damn hairstyles and colours this woman has had. xD)

"It is 2 o'clock in the morning and I cannot sleep." Harley announced in a sing song type tone as she held the camera to her food stained face, casually pushing another piece of chocolate cake into her mouth as she swallowed it was a big swig of beer and casually belched in the direction of the camera she was holding before casually leaning back, revealing that she was had a black t-shirt covering her body as best as it could, her belly was obviously showing due to how big it was; but Harley had obviously decided to cut this promo in the middle of a late night feast.

Harley hadn't been able to sleep, she couldn't believe that she had lost to that skinny blonde Shazza McKenzie in her local promotion's first female main event and in a Halloween themed street fight, Harley had crammed her bulbous body into an Alice In Wonderland style outfit that barely fit her ocean of a belly, her prominent second chin was on full display and her gorgeous face was smeared with food stains that showed that she was taking the loss as well as a fatso like her would. 

The match ended when Harley's own girth and bulk that she was so proud of, that she flaunted arrogantly and that she rubbed in everyone's faces backfired, she had Shazza set up for a superplex through a table, only for Shazza to punch the out of shape and unfit Harley off and, a combination of her overweight body and her weakened, unfit state sent Harley soaring off the second rope and crashing through the table. She had nearly left a hole in the ring in the process as Shazza got the win and that enraged Harley. But she never believed that it was her fault that she lost, she never thought that it was her own weight gain, laziness and gluttony that was getting in her own way. 

"Do you know why I can't sleep? It's because this has been a miscarriage of justice against me, people don't like that I advocate for body positivity, that I want women to feel comfortable in their own skin; you all want skinny bitches like Shazza McKenzie instead of a real woman, a real warrior like Harley Wonderland." Harley rambled, not sounding her usual teasing and cocky self, she sounded legitimately spiteful and vindictive as she finished off her chocolate cake and threw the empty plate on the floor, the camera catching the growing pile of plates and bowls that Harley had amassed in her pre-dawn binge.

Harley then casually started to tear into a rack BBQ ribs, tearing into the meat with greedy gusto as it was clear that she was pigging out to cope with the loss, Harley pigged out when she won, but she seemed to pig out even more whenever she lost. "This is a conspiracy against me; OK, those ring ropes were not made for a woman of my size, they were not built to hold a woman of my girth, I'm lucky that they didn't collapse under my gorgeous girth and sent me crashing to the mat...if I didn't have food to buy to keep up my perfect body, I would sue this entire company!"

In the time of that sentence, Harley had devoured the rack of BBQ ribs and left nothing but bone that she then threw to a pile of bones that were on the floor next to the sofa that she was slobbing out on. "I had that match won and everybody knows it...management are scared of me, they don't want my message of plus size appreciation to be out there, people want to say that I'm selfish and self obsessed, but I'm the woman who is leading a crusade against this cavalcade of skinny, disgusting bitches that have plagued Australian wrestling for too long!" Harley snapped out, her second chin and her entire body rippling with gusto as she was getting more riled up.

Harley then looked at the camera as she continued to blame everyone for the loss, everyone but herself, because in Harley's warped mind, everything that went wrong in her life was someone else's fault; it was no wonder why a lot of wrestlers and people could barely stand her, but she was a talented wrestler, so they would keep booking her, Harley also needed constant money to fund her seemingly limitless appetite for large amounts of food. 

"I am the perfect woman to represent the women's division, not that skinny broad Shazza, I am body positive, I am big, I am beautiful, I am powerful and I am the baddest and toughest bitch that this country has to offer!" Harley barked out as she gave an audible grunt as she struggled to shift her stuffed body to be more comfortable, the sofa audibly groaning under her weight. 

"Also; as you can see, I am a bastion of class, grace and elegance." Harley was obviously the furthest thing from that, but if anyone needed any more proof, the fact that she grabbed two huge, greasy burgers and greedily shoved both of them into her hungry maw at once, adding even more food stains to the growing collection around Harley's mouth; with her mouth crammed full of food, Harley just continued to ramble. 

"This is unacceptable and I am not going to stop until this body-shaming campaign against me is ceased, I know everyone is in on it and I'm not going to stand for it because Bigger is Better and I am the Best." Harley finished as she panted and wheezed, obviously her angry feast was doing a number on her as the last few moments of the promo were her struggling to sit up, her massive orb of a belly actually pinning Harley down. This was the reason why she lost to Shazza in the first place and with her binge, she'd just made the problem even worse, but, of course, it wasn't Harley's fault.

After around 15 seconds of her struggling to sit up, wheezing, panting and getting more and more out of breath, Harley managed to finally switch the camera off, although she thought that the promo was a great way to voice her grievances, she'd just exposed herself as the overweight, unfit, gluttonous, rude and lazy pig that she was, but the world of Wonderland operated on a different wave-length to anyone who was watching the video.

Guest ratetankmark

(I'm back with another dose of Hefty Harley's Wide Wonderland, I'm hoping that you guys are liking these as much as I have been writing them and I'm interested to hear what your feedback is on them, again, I'll be basing this one off of a promo, only with things changed and more stuff added to it to flesh out the fic. :D I know this is a one shot and they're not all connected, but I think this one is the aftermath of when Harley first lost her title to Savannah that lead to the one where she stole the title back and argued with the GM about it in a previous instalment, so I guess this is a prequel of sorts?)

Harley was fuming, she had just lost her women's championship to the slender Savannah Summers, the enraged young woman's weight gain had gotten in her way, her heavy, heaving dome of a belly had prevented her from being able to kick out of a quick roll-up and her massive legs had been sapped of all their leg strength due to how lazy and unfit the hefty Harley was. 

That said, Harley wasn't getting any sympathy from anyone else, she had been a ** with power as the women's champion, her weight piling on seemed to make her even more insufferable and now her weight that she lorded over everyone was her downfall. It didn't help that she decided to cheap-shot Savannah from behind before even making her entrance before Harley decided to swing her hips and grind to show off her new bulk; that lead to her getting rolled up and her reign of terror was seemingly over.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!!" Harley screamed as she overturned a nearby table, that simple action sent a wave of wobbling through her overweight body, she was wheezing, her orb of a stomach rising and falling with every lethargic breath the beauty had taken as she lumbered backstage, wanting to take out her anger on anyone who even looked at her wrong. Harley never often showed her rage like this, often she was just smug and patronising and in her own little world that revolved around her, but this showed that she did have a violent streak and an extremely short fuse.

Her huge legs scrapped together, a meal away from giving Harley a waddle, her fat shook in a combination of childish rage and frustration, Harley was starting to have a breakdown that would've put any child actor to shame as she made her way back to her locker-room that was away from everyone else, Harley didn't want to 'lower herself' by dealing with the rest of the backstage workers and her fellow wrestlers. 

"That referee counted fast, he fast counted me!" Harley muttered to herself as she bulldozed her way past people, who gave the unhinged beauty as much space as she needed, she was a loose cannon at the best of times when she wanted to flirt with people, but this time, she could just lash out at anyone for the slightest of reasons. As Harley made her way to her locker-room, she turned a corner and squeezed herself through the doorframe.

"Oof!" Harley grunted in a sense of shock, she was wedged in, her weight gain and new width meant that she wasn't fitting through the doorframe to get to her locker-room, her fat quivered as Harley struggled and tried to use brute force to squeeze her way through, but it wasn't working; Harley was stuck and her rage was building, any attempt to calm herself down was just making her more vengeful. 

"I swear, I'm gonna kill that bitch!" Harley snarled out as she had finally realised that there was a camera on her, normally, she would've flirted her way to get the camera man to come over and help her, but Harley wasn't in the mood for any of that as she snapped out at the cameraman, who was already unsure about getting close to the out of control Harley. 

"YOU GONNA HELP ME, OR WHAT?!?!?" 

Harley bellowed, her noticeable second chin shaking as she was already out of breath from a few mere minutes of trying to squeeze herself through as the cameraman knew that he couldn't just leave her there, because there's no way that the overweight behemoth would be getting out of there. The cameraman nervously approached Harley as if she was a wild animal that might attack him at any point.

Honestly? Harley wasn't far off in this blinded by rage state as the man took a hold of one of Harley's heavy, meaty and doughy arms, normally, Harley would've found her fat being touched an arousing thing, but not this time. The camera-man's camera was placed down as grunts could be heard as the cameraman struggled to get the former champion from her predicament. 

It took around 5 minutes, but the cameraman finally managed to unstick the unfit, out of shape Harley from her doorframe prison, Harley's hefty bulk lurched forward as Harley's huge gut crashed into the scrawny cameraman, he felt her bulbous orb of a gut rise and fall with every heavy pant; she was sweating, red faced and out of breath. But, Harley was hardly grateful for the help, she just wanted to take her anger out on someone and anyone would do.

"Get the hell out of my way!" Harley snapped out as she showed how much she was really losing it when she drilled the poor camera-man in the face with a vicious forearm shot that dropped the man like a sack of hot rocks. However, as if on cue, a female backstage worker saw Harley standing over the prone body of the camera-man that she knocked out, nobody was safe from Harley's rampage. 

"Oi! Tiny! Get your scrawny arse over here and pick that camera up!" Harley demanded, her nostrils practically flaring like a pissed off bull and the mere thought of Savannah Summers was a red rag to Harley; scared of the unstable behemoth, the girl walked over, tentatively and picked up the camera. "Follow me, I've got a title to get back." as the temporary camera-woman nervously started to stammer out. 

"Bu-But Savannah is the cha-"

"I'M THE CHAMPION!!" Harley bellowed as her near mad eyes turned to the camera, giving a point of view shot of what it would be like to be attacked by Harley as she wrapped her hand around the poor woman's throat and threw her against the wall like a schoolyard bully. "Now" Harley threatened "Do you want to end up like that dickhead?" she gestured to the prone body of the camera-man, who still hadn't moved thanks to Harley's brutal forearm shot. "If you want to stay conscious, then you follow me!"

With that, Harley made her way on, she was looking for Savannah, she wasn't going to let this 'injustice' stand and, not once during her breakdown had Harley even considered that it was her fault that she lost her title, her arrogance, her laziness and her weight gain had all come back to haunt her. The camera couldn't help but get a good view of how wide and rotund Harley was, she took up the entire hallway, her back was like a huge billboard and her black top was almost looking like it was painted on. Harley's huge ass-cheeks were like two planets full of jelly that had been smashed together as they shook and swayed with every step, small wonder that Harley often used the stinkface as a move to humiliate her opponents.

Harley could be still heard muttering like a madwoman, constantly talking to herself about how she was 'still the champion' and how it was a 'conspiracy' against her, but that changed when Harley turned a corner and saw that Savannah was getting photos taken with HER title, honestly, for Harley, that was like someone taking a child away from her, if Harley had any kids; that is. 

Harley's rage boiled over as charged as fast as her overweight body would let her, her huge girth shook as Harley came flying from out of nowhere, simply using her huge body as a battering ram to flatten the much scrawnier Savannah; who got blindsided by the lunatic former champion. Showing a vicious streak that she didn't break out often, Harley screamed right at a dazed and groggy Savannah, all the while Harley held what was once her title right in Savannah's face.

"This is mine, you understand me?! Mine! This title will forever be Harley Wonderland's, you skinny bitch!" as Harley turned to the cameras and, in an unsettling display, she hoisted Savannah up and hit her with her Gory Bomb finisher on the concrete floor of the backstage area, leaving another body in her wake; but the display afterwards was even more unsettling. Harley threw the title over her shoulder and was a panting, sweaty and unfit mess, but she looked at the camera and flashed a big smile, she had just been on a path of destruction and now that she had her title back, she was her arrogant, vain and smug self.

"OK, guys, let's get a few shots of the champ." Harley lounged her overweight body on top of Savannah's prone body as she got in a flirtatious pose, blowing kisses at the camera and flaunting her fat in various 'Come Hither' poses while she admired her reflection in the title belt. This showed that, despite how vain, cocky and comically delusional Harley could be, she was still capable of being a borderline psychopathic monster and people hoped that they never had to see this side of Harley ever again.

Guest ratetankmark

(I'm back with another one of these one shots and I hope that you guys like it, the thing is that I had a video to support this, but, for whatever reason, I couldn't find it and, as a result, I guess this'll be a one with more of my own flair, even though I always try to do that and all that when I do writing and I just hope you guys enjoy this. :D)

'Car or Food?'

It was a question that Harley had been playing in her mind over and over again, either spend more money on getting a bigger car than the compact Toyota hatchback that she was currently crammed into OR keep the cramped and underpowered hatchback and save that money for her daily feasts to increase Harley's increasingly engorged body? Considering Harley was barely fitting into her silver hatchback, common sense would've either told Harley to lose some weight or get a bigger car.

But Harley was too stubborn for that, the glasses wearing, overweight and unfit Australian indy wrestler was just coming back from a show, it was about an hour and 30 minutes away from her home and she had stopped for a 'snack' of 5 burgers from McDonalds, 5 KFC buckets and 5 boxes of those chicken wings; Harley would've gone to Burger King, but then she had remembered that they had banned her after one particularly wild feast. 

The beautiful blonde was crammed into a pair of tight jeans that hugged her titanic legs and her massive, almost planet sized ass-cheeks that cratered the seat when Harley sat her fat ass down on it; Harley had to ignore the discomfort of her jeans digging into her sea of shaking, slightly sweaty belly fat that it was desperate to contain; Harley had already stuffed the burgers into her face and was polishing off her chicken wings. 

Vainly admiring her reflection in the rear view mirror, Harley casually tipped the final box of chicken wings upside down into her open mouth as she forced them down her gullet, grunting and groaning in discomfort, but her gluttony and need to eat forced her to continue her mid-drive pig out session. Her breathing quickened as she felt her belly getting tighter, Harley's stomach was like a bottomless pit due to her constant over-eating over the years, but she imagined that the feasting and the fact that her seatbelt was tightly clinging to her overweight body was just amplifying her slight pain.

Without a care in the world, Harley lazily threw her now empty boxes of KFC chicken to the backseat, where the empty McDonalds boxes were also thrown, Harley's gut let out a few gurgles of protest, as the blonde beauty placed her grease stained fingers onto the heaving, jiggling flab to calm it down a bit. "It's OK, Momma Harley is gonna give you a break." Harley talked to her belly with more compassion than she talked to most human beings that weren't close to her (and if they were close to her than they were subservient to the tub of arrogant lard.)

As she drove on, letting her packed full belly digest her binge so Harley could start pigging out on those KFC Family Sized Buckets when she got home, Harley got closer and closer to her house, she was so tempted to just starting eating the buckets then and there, but she knew that it was going to be worth it when she got home and got in the comfort of her own home; pulling into the driveway, Harley's undersized hatchback stopped as Harley just leaned back.

It wasn't a good sign for a pro wrestler when simply driving from the venue to their home had left them out of breath and needing to take a few minutes, but the jeans clad fat ass leaned herself back in her seat, the seat barely holding her massive bulk as Harley's ocean of fat oozed over her crotch, forcibly spreading her tree trunk legs apart as she just sat there, a sweaty, panting and groaning mess of gluttony and laziness.

Her meaty, thick arms reached for the door-handle as her pudgy fingers opened the door, even that act had Harley needing to take a second to catch what little of her breath she could take in; for normal people, exiting the car was a 2 second job, but for the heavyweight Harley, it was closer to 20 minutes. "Come on! You can do it, Harls!" Harley motivated herself as she struggled to exit the tiny car, but her wide bulk was budging even less than usual.

"You're Harley Wonderland, you are the biggest and the baddest and the most beautiful there is, you can exit a car!" Harley talked to herself as she felt her second chin shake with every panting word that exited her lips, Harley's size was so immense that, with every attempt to lift herself out of the car, the car started to rock and creak under the sheer size of it's owner. Harley let out a comical yelp as she ended up crashing from a sort of exit and back into the car, her huge, crater causing ass landed back in the two craters that her ass-cheeks had caused on the seat.

"I'd like to see the police tell me that helping me out of my car isn't an emergency, now!" Harley snapped out in petty irritation, she had resorted to genuinely calling the Australian emergency services to heave her out, but stopped when she got a reality check that helping her fat ass out of her car wasn't what the police and fire services were for. Harley was just out of breath as she rested back, panting and sweating like she had just ran 5 marathons as she got an idea that was, in her mind, genius.

Harley took a deep breath and managed to heave herself from a resting on her back position to a somewhat seated position, and then she started to rock herself back and forward in an attempt to get enough leverage that she was able to get out of her prison that was her own hatchback, although, she was so focused on getting out that she didn't realise the strain she was putting her car under. The tiny Japanese hatchback wasn't built to handle a woman who weighed about the same as her own car, the hatchback rocked from side to side like it was caught in a high wind.

The suspension, which had been abused by the ever ballooning blonde blob was on it's last legs, but Harley was too focused on her getting herself out to notice the car struggling to hold her weight, Harley was sweating more than she was sweating during her actual match, her eyes were clenched shut as she gritted her teeth to block out the increasing pain that was throbbing through her wide, bulbous body as her fat shook like jelly in an earthquake as one final rock gave Harley the energy she needed to squeeze herself out of the car.

Lurching forward and nearly falling flat on her face, Harley was a total mess, but she still managed to look hot as hell as she turned back to her car and actually gave a childish laugh, even taunting her car as if it could actually respond back to her. "Ha! You thought that you could contain the great Harley Wonderland? Ha! Fat Chance!" Harley boasted, celebrating in a typically loud and brash way as she swung her hips, a signature taunt in many of her matches in celebration. 

"Right, now to get that KFC" Harley licked her lips and lumbered around the car, her ginormous ass quaking and swaying in the confines of the insanely snug jeans, she muttered to herself "I swear, the fact that they don't make cars for women like me is exactly what's wrong with this bloody country!" Harley grumbled in disgruntled disgust as she opened the passenger side car door and grabbed the first bucket of KFC.

"Here we go, come to momma!" Harley grabbed at the first bucket, leaning over to reach in, however, she had worn herself out so much that her meaty legs gave way, sending Harley crashing, belly first onto the passenger seat of her tiny Toyota and that was all the car could take, years of abuse and having to haul this land whale around was just too much as the Toyota's suspension split in two in a comedy fashion, sending Harley crashing down with it as she let out a comical scream.

Harley found herself laying there, her own obesity destroying her car, but, Harley being Harley had more important things to worry about as she let out a childish groan of frustration when she realised something that truly horrified her more than destroying her own car. 

"Nooo...my KFC!!"

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys and gals, I'm continuing these with something a little bit different, I know that these are often one-shots or stand alones, but this addition is what happened after Harley's little tantrum in, I believe the second part that I wrote, this is a contract signing with the Heavyweight Harley Wonderland and the more Slender Savannah Summers and, again, I have the video that is the inspiration for this and I hope that you guys like this, as usual.) 

The crowd at the local Australian indy show were greeted to something that they would often expect from the more 'sports entertainment' related WWE instead of a no-frills indy show in Adelaide, Australia; but this time was different as it was a contract signing for the promotion's women's championship between the former champion and increasingly rotund redhead Harley Wonderland and the unlikely babyface champion Savannah Summers. 

After the GM had promised that Harley would get a shot at the title if she returned it to Savannah after stealing it from her, the childish and chunky Harley reluctantly agreed after whining like a child for longer than a grown woman should have. Not a lot of time had passed between interactions, but even then, as Harley sat her fat ass on the chair, it was clear that it was barely holding her bulbous girth. 

She sat there, her oceans of fat oozing over the sides of the chair as her side fat was like meaty, heavy lava that was overflowing a volcano, appropriate because of how hot Harley still was, her heaving gut was forcing her steel girder legs to be spread apart and it looked like Harley had spent all the time she was supposed to have been training for her title match just pigging out and partying.

In the middle of the ring was a table where the two women would sign the contract and it went without saying that the fans were much more on Savannah's side than Harley's, not that Harley cared about them, as usual, the only person that Harley Wonderland cared about was Harley Wonderland; she seemed actually quite frustrated that she even had to do this, but if it meant getting her title back, she'd do anything as long as it wasn't getting in shape.

The GM that had calmed down the increasingly unstable Harley before was also in the ring with a contract in one hand and a microphone in the other, But, just as he started to speak, Harley had decided to try and speed up proceedings, believing that the world revolved around her and that people were there to just do whatever she demanded of them. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen-" the GM started to speak only for Harley to use one of her hefty, big arms to reach up and, with the most speed she'd shown in ages, she managed to tear the microphone from her GM's hand as the overweight heel barked into it. "Woah, Woah, Woah, before we get this underway, where's the steak that I was promised? Where's the food that I was promised!? It was the whole reason I agreed to do this!" Harley impulsively snapped out as she leaned back in her chair, her gut so immense that it was actually scrapping against the table. 

The GM had also bargained with Harley over the phone that she'd get a feast to herself that she'd get to eat while the contract was being signed, but Harley's gluttony was also eating up the finances of this already small promotion and the GM was sure that Harley wouldn't have given a damn if her greed and hunger had put a company out of business. As the fans jeered and booed, Harley just scrunched up her face in an immature and petty way. 

However, it wasn't all negative as the unpredictable beauty looked up to the GM and flashed a smile, her second chin that now permanently rested on her round, gorgeous face now even more pronounced. "But it's OK, I can live with that; It's not like I'm some out of control monster or anything...but I just want to thank you for doing what was right and giving the rightful champion a shot at getting back HER property!" Harley intentionally emphasised the 'Her' in her speech as she shot a glare of contempt towards the svelte Savannah, who wasn't really in much of a mood for talking with this tub of lard that sat across from her.

The GM didn't even bother trying to take the mic from Harley, it was better than he just let her ramble and rave like the lunatic that she was becoming, the jeering fans didn't make the hot-headed Harley any more calm as she heaved herself up with a bit of difficulty, her gut wobbling as she had to actually use the table as leverage to get her fat ass up. "I am the Queen of this Division, no, scratch that...I AM this division, I am this company and I am wrestling! The fact that people like you come along." Harley spitefully snarled at Savannah "and get a surprise win over me is absolute bullshit! But I know why...because there is a conspiracy against Harley Wonderland, you don't like that someone like me is the top wrestler that this company has! I held that championship and it meant something; because I made it mean something! But everyone else decided to plot against me, from the referee's, to the backstage workers...to the GM!"

Harley gave a particular look of contempt to the GM as she continued her tirade, the booing getting louder and louder as chants of 'Shut the fuck up!' came from the Australian crowd as Harley had an ever so classy response to the chanting. "Oh shut the fuck yourselves and kiss my fat ass!" as Harley actually lifted one of her hefty legs up and spanked her gargantuan, wide ass to show what she thought of the jeering. "You've all worked against me, you've all conspired against me and THAT is why I lost the title!"

Obviously Harley had a different version of events, anyone else could remember that Harley jumped Savannah from behind and, instead of capitalising on her opponent, she decided to flaunt her fat for the booing fans and got rolled up; it was Harley Wonderland's fault that she lost her title and the General Manager was considering telling Harley that himself, but he didn't want to give the young woman any other ammo in her rambling ranting.

Harley then threw the microphone right at Savannah and slowly lowered herself down on the chair, not wanting her huge rear end to just obliterate it, but then Harley tried to kick her feet up on the desk, but even that didn't work as her legs were huge and heavy, as large as tree trunks and actually giving Harley the start of a waddle, so Harley's pathetic attempt to kick her legs up on the table were abandoned as she just crossed one incredibly fat leg over the other and even that had her panting and wheezing.

But now it was Savannah's turn to try and give Harley a much needed reality check as the svelte Savannah Summers stood up and looked at her out of shape opponent and gave an exasperated response that summed up everyone's feelings towards Harley's bonkers conspiracy theories. "Harley, if there's anyone to blame for you losing your title, it's you! You're the one who's become lazy, you became complacent and you felt that you were unstoppable, because of course the great Harley Wonderland is invincible" Savannah mocked as it was clear that Harley couldn't take being the person being insulted as well as she could dish out being the one hurling the insults. 

"You couldn't get me down, you had to cheap-shot me when I was making my entrance and, even then, you were the one who got cocky and it caught you out, maybe if you put effort into going to the gym instead of going to the buffet, you'd still be champion without having to steal it! as the cheers become louder, Harley was getting more enraged at the mere thought that this scrawny flash-in-the-pan was trying to give her grief!

"Well, you know what, Harley? a real champion doesn't whine and cry when they lost, a real champion doesn't get so arrogant and lazy that they get wedged into doorframes and a real champion doesn't attack someone from behind and steal the title, which, by they way, at least I can fit it around my waist!" as the fans cheered and Harley's increasingly wild eyes were looking around the room, she was screaming and snapping at the fans as she even screamed out to the GM.

"Aren't you going to do something about this!?" as the overweight heel was trying her best to keep herself from beating the tar out of Savannah, but, the smaller and lighter current champion suddenly said something that caught everyone's attention. 

"Look, Harley, I hate you and you hate me; so I have the feeling that you'd keep finding excuses and rules to exploit to say that your foot was on the rope, or that the referee gave you a fast count, well, if you want to destroy me so badly, here's your chance...Harley Wonderland vs. Savannah Summers for MY title" Savannah held her title up right in Harley's face as Harley's fat shook with rage at the treatment that she was being given as Savannah finished with one hell of an idea. "In a Street Fight!"

Harley heard the idea as her eyes went wide, the behemoth then toppled backwards in surprise and fell off her chair, her fat ass breaking the seat and Harley's girth actually shaking the ring as she landed on her back, the fans gave a huge cheer as Harley was on the floor, her huge belly pinning her down and making it difficult for herself to stand up. Harley had destroyed yet another chair and, thanks to her overweight girth, had nearly cratered the ring with her huge rear. 

In all the chaos, the GM finally took the microphone and gave a simple response, one that he knew Harley would hate, which is why he honestly wanted to do it, he wanted to see Harley get shut up for once and this was the perfect opportunity to knock Harley down from this pedestal that the porker had put herself on. "You this title match so badly, Harley? Well here's your chance, it WILL be a street fight!"

As the fans went wild in the small Australian hall, Savannah had a smug smirk on her face and Harley started to scream and freak out, throwing a one of her temper tantrums as her fat shook with wild abandon as Harley realised that this was her only chance to get her title back, so, when the GM asked her "Do you accept" Harley lumbered over to him, as she struggled to pull her vest top down so it wasn't riding up like a sports bra, showing how rotund and bulbous her spare tire was. "Fine!! But that means that nobody can stop me from killing this scrawny, disgusting, stick figure!!" as Harley gestured to Savannah with nothing but pure contempt.

With that, Harley showed how disrespectful she really was as she reared forward and spat right in Savannah's face to a huge jeer and, as Savannah charged towards Harley, the cowardly red-head grabbed a hold of the GM and pulled him in the way of her, hiding behind him and waiting for the right time, with Savannah not wanting to attack the GM, Harley snuck around and cracked Savannah with a forearm shot, Harley's body might have been as doughy as a bakery, but her strikes were still ones that could knock anyone out cold. 

Standing over Savannah, Harley started to scream and talk trash at her "You want to mock me?! You want to talk all that shit!? Well how about you try now, huh?!" as Harley delivered a big kick right to Savannah's ribs before flashing a sadistic, bordering on psychopathic grin, showing off her white teeth that stood out even more with how redfaced and unfit she was. Harley then snatched the contract from the GM, rested it on the table in the ring and casually signed her signature over it. 

Harley then grabbed the dazed body of Savannah and lifted her up, placing her head in between her massive legs as it was clear that Harley was going to send a message by powerbombing the current champion through the table; but before Harley could put an exclamation point on her rampage, the GM stepped in to talk the behemoth down. "Harley, Harley! For once in your life, just listen to me!!...If you put Savannah through that table, then not only will you not get your match, you'll be gone from here and you'll have to find another place to put up with you! We're all sick of you at this point and the last thing I need is a genuine reason to send you packing!"

Harley snarled at the GM, she was so tempted to call his bluff, even defiantly giving the GM the middle finger for no reason other than pure disrespect for everyone and anyone that she believed was part of this crackpot conspiracy. But, Harley had already thought of a loop-hole as she called out challengingly. "You don't want me to put her through that table?! This is my world, Harley Wonderland's world and I allow you all to live in it! I do whatever the hell I want!!...but consider this a gesture of good will on my part."

But, even though Harley didn't put Savannah through the table, that didn't mean that she couldn't put an exclamation point on things as she hoisted Savannah up and drilled her with her Gory Bomb finisher as Harley just lazily sat there, laughing and clapping in almost a childish way, but, before the shocked GM could even say anything, Harley tore the microphone from his grasp and said with the smuggest smirk on her sweaty face, through pants and grunts that highlighted how much she'd let herself go. 

"I didn't put her through the table, as you said!" and, with that, Harley, with a great struggle, rolled herself out of the ring and under the bottom rope and made her way to the back, but not before snatching a hot-dog from a fan in the front row and cramming it down her gullet in a typically classless and rude display from the heavyweight Harley. 

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, I'm back with another additional part to the warped and wobbling adventures of Harley Wonderland, like usual, this one shot is based on a promo and this time it's a pretty fucking hilarious one, so I really hope that you guys are watching the Harley videos that I'm linking you to, they're really worth your time. Anyway, Harley is always so damn fun to write and I hope that you guys and girls like this, too. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I just hope the link works. xD)

https://www.facebook.com/258039234213995/videos/2111649845519582 

"OK, guys, I really don't know what the big deal is?" Harley Wonderland remarked as she casually finished off another family sized meal from Burger King and lazily threw the now empty box on the pile next to her with the rest of them. The overweight and unfit Harley had a black attire on, a black top that didn't do anything to hide how big and rotund her belly was, in fact, it rode up and showed a fair amount of her stomach flesh; she also wore a pair of extremely snug jeans, which Harley had to undo the belt of and let her ocean of fat escape the confines like an overflowing dam. 

She was sat in a chair that was seemingly on the verge of collapsing and her belly was pretty much wedging her in, a fact which Harley was too lost in her own gluttony to really notice or realise was a bigger issue than she thought it was. The blonde tub of lard also wore a paper Burger King crown on her head and was seemingly talking with someone, which the camera revealed were her two sausage dogs. 

One of the dogs let out a slight whine, with the whine even being subtitled, as if the dog was having a conversation with Harley, with the subtitles reading "Don't you think that you should be taking this a little bit more seriously? You've got a chance to take on Shazza McKenzie, Indi Hartwell and Madison Eagles for the Queen of The Castle Trophy, after all."

As Harley scoffed a bit, placing a hand on her jiggling orb of a belly to massage it a bit, she obviously was out of shape and, judging from her laboured, heavy breathing, her cardio was practically as non-existent as her abs that she used to have. The bloated blonde covered her mouth with her hand to stifle a belch, before responding to her dog, sounding almost offended that she wouldn't be taking this seriously.

"I'll have you know that I am taking this very seriously! I mean, I'm just getting ready for when I become Queen of the Castle, that means more meals for Harley, it's gonna be so great!" Harley gleefully responded, seeming endearing excited as every giddy movement caused her doughy body to shake due to the sheer bulk that the blonde beauty was lugging around with her. 

Her dogs, however, weren't convinced as her second sausage dog barked, as if to try and get the message through Harley's thick skull; with the subtitles underneath saying "Dude, there's eating like a Queen and then there's eating a banquet for a snack, maybe don't have a victory feast before the match has even happened?? Shazza, Indi and Madison are constantly working out...just standing up is enough to count as a work out for you!" 

Harley, however, was busy tucking into a chocolate pie that she had saved, she really was eating more like a queen than usual as her size increased and increased, with Harley's body ballooning up almost on a daily basis; Harley polished off the chocolate pie and added the now licked clean tin to the pile of discarded packaging from her feast in progress. If the dogs could've torn the food from their owner to get her to focus, they would have. 

"Oh, come on...everyone knows that I've got this match won, what, I've got a couple of scrawny bitches to face? Indi Hartwell? Yeah, she's Impressive? But I've been wrestling for over a decade, I've got more wisdom in my little finger than she does in her whole body, and you know what's gonna be more impressive? My fist in her face!" Harley bragged, condescendingly dismissing the much more in shape Indi, a sign of Harley's immense arrogance and confidence that blew right past self confidence and landed on pure delusion. She wasn't wrong in that she had been wrestling for over a decade, but as the years went on, Harley got lazier and lazier and fatter and more overweight; at this point, her blob of a belly was blocking her from seeing her own feet, but in true Harley fashion, she dismissed this as not being a problem.

"Also, come on, we both know that Shazz loves me, she's my best friend and she's not going to get in my way of becoming Queen of the Castle." Harley bragged, again, her delusional mind was on full display, Shazza McKenzie couldn't be more clear if she had a big neon sign that she didn't want to be Harley's friend or even in the same room as her due to how warped and borderline unstable Harley was. But, Harley being Harley, she couldn't believe the idea that anyone couldn't love her. 

If the dogs could roll their eyes, they would've, but they, again, tried to get the heavyweight hot mess that was Harley Wonderland to take this seriously as Harley's huge gut just raised and fell with every heavy breath, Harley's breathing was as heavy as the rest of her as she tried to keep her huge binge down, but, despite her bloated, stuffed nature, Harley's gorgeous and round face still bore a lovely smile of pride.

"Well, what about Madison Eagles? She's a PWI Number One, a former  two time SHIMMER Champion, we're pretty sure she's beaten Asuka and she's someone who's done everything there is to do; how can you not be worried about her?!" both of the dogs barked out at once, with the subtitles making it seem like they were both now trying to get Harley to focus on something that wasn't pigging out on insane amounts of food on a daily basis. 

Harley looked a bit taken a back by her dogs' barking as she raised her chubby arms in the air slightly, her hands put out in front of her as if to get her dogs to calm down a bit; but, again, it was as if she understood what her pets were saying to her. "OK, guys, chill, chill...yeah, she's amazing, she's done everything...but you know what she won't do?" Harley questioned as her fat shook from the small movement of her trying to get her dogs to relax as she made exaggerated arm moments, that was all it took to get her fat shaking with gusto as Harley rested back against the chair and continued.

"She won't defeat me, none of them will defeat me because I am Harley Wonderland, I am the Queen of the Castle and I'm in the best shape of my life, I mean-" Harley suddenly grunted in discomfort, her promo was interrupted by the fact that she hadn't realised until now...she was stuck, her fat ass, wide hips and gargantuan gut was wedging Harley into her own chair and she wasn't going anywhere, the arm-rests digging into her side fat and causing Harley to groan in increasing irritation. 

"...God,  these damn chairs are getting smaller every day!" Harley grumbled in frustration as she looked to her two dogs and struggled to heave herself up, but not only was she stuck in the chair, even if she wasn't, she was so engorged and stuffed that she wasn't going to be moving anytime soon and, as if things couldn't get any worse, the dogs barked, with one final subtitle appearing underneath.

"Yeah, you're in the best shape of your life, alright."

With that, the dogs turned and walked off, leaving Harley comically wedged in as she struggled and strained to pry herself from the chair, again, Harley's weight had become her own undoing as she placed her plump fingers on the arm-rest and, with all her limited strength, she tried to stand up, however, Harley's huge legs and her struggling knees gave way under Harley's increasingly obese body, sending the Wide Wonderland crashing to the floor, obliterating her chair in the process and landing on her huge, fat ass, which at least cushioned her fall. 

Harley just sat there in a comedy upright position, her fat ass crushed her supposedly reinforced chair to pieces as Harley just let out a childish whine of "Not again!!"