Tiny fit girl becoming out of shape pig

Guest Oddy Nuff da $now Leopard

Wow! You’re very beautiful! Can we please see the booty? That’s a particular area of interest. 😍👋🍑👩🏼

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, this is so sexy! You started out very beautiful of course, and every video since you just look more and more amazing. I have to say, I’ve been turned on by the idea of this for a long, long time... BUT you’re the first girl who has turned the fantasy into a reality in exactly the right way. And I mean that!  I’m a newbie on here, so Curvage unfortunately won’t let me send a direct private message yet... I figured I’d send you one this way! Feel free to direct message me back if you can, or whatever’s best. Are you looking for a feeder, or an “encourager,” by the way? Literally, I’ve always dreamed of a beautiful fit, thin, blonde, athletic girl knowingly and purposefully gaining weight, turning herself on in the process, as her once skinny figure grows and gives in to all her desires.... Seeing her, from the very beginning, explore the result of every single new calorie as it turns to new fat. I’ve especially always been a “boob guy,” haha... So your videos are just THAT much better. Hope to hear back!

-Brenden