406 posts / 75021 viewsLast Reply

2 hours ago, neonomadic said:

Dois-je poster un avant et un après du bikini de vache ? Peut-être un PENDANT une alimentation en entonnoir ? Je veux savoir que VOUS le voulez d'abord. 👄 
Qui veut voir une femme en désordre et en croissance se faire gâter avec un shake de gain de poids ? 

Oh, yes 😍😍😍

2 hours ago, neonomadic said:

Should I post a before and after of the cow bikini? Maybe one DURING a funnel feeding? I want to know YOU want it first. 👄 
Who wants to see a messy, growing femme being spoiled with weight gain shake? 

Yes, please! I love before and afters. Fit to fat is so incredibly exciting. Fat to fatter is good too 😊

Just now, throwaway56342 said:

Yes, please! I love before and afters. Fit to fat is so incredibly exciting. Fat to fatter is good too 😊

This before and after will be fat to fatter, about a year’s difference, since being under the care of my feeder. 🥰 She knows what she’s doing and has made my waistline explode 

1 minute ago, neonomadic said:

This shake was particularly delicious, with ice cream, whole milk, weight gain powder, and a thick, fattening slice of cake mixed in. I couldn’t move afterward and had to be hosed off. 🐷 

That’s the best part😍 being so immobile and fat. I bet you look like a glazed ham.🐷

4 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

That’s the best part😍 being so immobile and fat. I bet you look like a glazed ham.🐷

I love reaching the point when I can’t make decisions anymore because it drives home the fact my feeder has all the control and that I’m so greedy it made me stupid. Since my day to day life involves a lot of reading and writing, it’s good to be reminded I’m still a dazed, greedy piglet set on hedonism too. Then, I’m putty. 

3 minutes ago, neonomadic said:

I love reaching the point when I can’t make decisions anymore because it drives home the fact my feeder has all the control and that I’m so greedy it made me stupid. Since my day to day life involves a lot of reading and writing, it’s good to be reminded I’m still a dazed, greedy piglet set on hedonism too. Then, I’m putty. 

That’s so hot😩💦😍

1 minute ago, TheGoldenDun said:

That’s so hot😩💦😍

Why is that, hmmm? 😈 What’s so hot about a mindless, greedy piglet, who loves losing control and gets happy just thinking about how fattening up makes them more and more of a bimbo each stuffing? Tell the class so the ones in the back can hear you 😏 

1 hour ago, neonomadic said:

Why is that, hmmm? 😈 What’s so hot about a mindless, greedy piglet, who loves losing control and gets happy just thinking about how fattening up makes them more and more of a bimbo each stuffing? Tell the class so the ones in the back can hear you 😏 

Because all of Miss Eva’s fat gives a sexual aroma of pleasure for her. All the food and fatness engulfs from the pleasures of being a fattened up, mindless greedy piglet. Is that good Miss Eva?😍

(edited)

The cum part crossed over my usual comfort levels/ boundaries so please let’s not repeat that. 😅 

I do enjoy growing though 😉 

Edited by neonomadic

Yeah sorry about that😅 I didn’t want to put that in but couldn’t think of an alternative🙃 But again, I’m sorry about that. Now I know what not to put in next time👍🏻

I took it out so it won’t be seen

Just picture it: 

You’re my door dash driver, bringing my family sized tendies meal to the back, by the pool, as instructed. When you turn the corner, you gasp at the sight in front of you: A fat, over fed femme is weighed down by their own body in a chaise lounge, next to the pool. They’ve made a mess of themselves with whatever concoction is being poured into a funnel for faster, more efficient consumption… 

I’ve loved gaining with my feeder this past year 🥰 

Here’s that before & after I promised. Tell me: Do you think I’ve grown? 

DB09B5EA-0990-4472-B04A-6EB789CF9110.thumb.jpeg.70b36b0044cd9859521b4ac3677b94d6.jpeg