queensquishbish piggy transformation

• Curvage Model

small.thumb.jpg.4ee8763adff6d1dc402590a70a4ca218.jpgsmoll.thumb.jpg.b99af55a6cb2c18e451906293364b720.jpgsmull.thumb.jpg.3c00049ea7749c97f9fbc78b72ecbaf0.jpg squosh.thumb.jpg.0b84484a3df6594812c083669aaeed47.jpgsquish.thumb.jpg.b92f6e473421c9897488e2a6edc3b531.jpgsquash.thumb.jpg.b9910b75c99cd52b5ed1e5544bdbb5d0.jpg

Hello there loves, I'm queensquishbish. I'm a new model here on Curvage and a new feedee. The attached pics are a short summary of my current gain (sorry for the blurry ones, I had to crop people out since I was never expecting them to be "before" shots lol). As you can see, I have put on just over 30 pounds and have recently embraced a feedee friendly lifestyle after being introduced to this community by my partner and other Curvage models like Reiinapop <3.
I am hoping to gain support and meet cool people to help promote my gain and put together fun and hopefully original stuffing and gaining content for you all (and myself) to enjoy as I continue to grow out of my clothes and into a full fledged fat girl life!
(Side note, I loved that dress to death but if I tried to wear it now, the poor thing would be ripped to shreds by this new belly, lol ;P)

Expect to see me on here often and feel free to comment and dm me about how I'm looking or what ideas you may have for video content or picture sets because I am always on the lookout for fun new ideas! 
With that in mind, I hope you all will be able to help encourage and (if I'm lucky) sponsor my gain since food is DAMN expensive and I find myself needing more and more to feel full as I pile on more and more fat onto my former runner's body! Hit me up and let's have some fun!

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

I’d love to see you make an introductory clip, where you explain your story and your goals on here, while eating of course 😉 

I am excited and planning on doing that, just trying to figure out what to do for food while I do it. :)

• Curvage Model

Hey guys. My intro video is finally out! I chow down on some of my fast food favs and respond to the top ten questions I get asked most as a new gainer/feedee. It was super fun to snack, chat, and play with my belly jiggles. Check it out and get to know WueenSquishBish a bit more😉

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello my lovelies!!!! Your QueenSquishBish is back with a new photoset and much more content coming up. Seeing my gains has been such an incredible thing for me. I’m so excited to continue sharing this delicious journey with you! Check out this new photoset where I spoil myself with dessert and play with my squishy belly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey lovelies!

I had an absolutely decadent Valentine’s Day. Let me tell you I am filled up to the brim! I’ve been stuffy my squishy face all day long. But you know what they say there’s always room for a little more right? So here’s some midnight snackies to keep your chubby girl nice and happily round. What should I start with? 🤤🤤🤤

A7D0276B-6018-4F25-A9A1-5683FCA452C1.jpeg

6A724C8F-A27A-45A7-9C20-81A83EC8C231.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Hello lovelies!

My appetite is growing by leaps and bounds! Loving my expanding belly stuffed full of my favorites. One burger just won’t do anymore🤤.  So excited to keep growing with your support 😉. Check out my photo sets and videos, more content coming soon. 

8BAB5BAF-DF6C-48B0-B981-560980FDE577.jpeg

A406A3D1-C08C-492C-A080-C2D227564070.jpeg

A9F9854C-17FC-46E0-9FA2-147F288D8D17.jpeg

• 11 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey curvage!
It's been a while, but thanks to a change in circumstances, I can finally get my gain back on track and I am pumped to be able to be doing this again. I hit a snag the last year or so and had to deal with some life stuff, but the entire time I was thinking about my different goals when it comes to my weight. Now that I am free (and able) to do what I want with my extra time and resources, I am super eager to do some feedee related projects and film inspired new content. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this kinda stuff so I wanna hurry up and put on more weight and it just so happens that curvage is a convenient way to get the support and encouragement to get bigger while also having fun along the way.
Below is just a tiny sample of the things to come.
I am really, really, REALLY excited to be back and doing this again so if you guys have ideas for clips you want to see, I will add that to my growing list of ideas!

Picsart_22-01-13_22-37-37-475.jpg

Picsart_22-01-13_22-38-54-719.jpg

• 2 weeks later...