Destination Happiness?

Col.Sanders

Hello all you pretty people!

I'm curious to know where you've found success meeting like minded folks who are either outright into feederism or open to try.

After graduation I've started a full time role which may require me to move to New England but now that so many are working remotely I may move somewhere else altogether.

Are cities still the way to go or have you found that it doesn't really matter? I've met a few great people online but the distance in between us was always a limiting factor. 

Would appreciate all thoughts and comments.

While I have had some luck dating women of various sizes over the years, the population density of curvier women in New England is rather low.  I'm basing that statement on a number of things, including online dating sites.  I do not find many women around New England on plus size dating sites, general dating sites, or on plus size social media sites.  I will admit to have avoided dating for the past 4 years, however, but I have been on a couple social media sites lately.  The "fetish" part of these sites might turn some off.  The states I see come up often are New York, Illinois, Ohio, and California.  If you are set on New England, I would suggest southeastern Massachusetts or Rhode Island.

My advice is to pick a state that you actually want to live in.  For dating, you are probably better off in a city, which will be more fun if you're younger.