CandyCandelaria - Ask and I'll answer πŸ’Œ

2 minutes ago, CandyCandelaria said:

Still don't understand πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š but is it bettrr If I delete the new ones? πŸ’Œ

Ask the moderator for help to condense your posts in one place. It will help you have more fun and get the recognition you deserve.Β 

I'd say "I know you still have room for more and I see how you're looking at the last of your burgers. I know you want them inside you, don't you?Β Besides, you won't get any fatter if you don't finish your meal. Don't you want to get fatter for me?Β Just a few more burgers and then I'll give you some nice belly rubs. Now, be a good piggy and open up."Β 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, AJ-Xander said:

I'd say "I know you still have room for more and I see how you're looking at the last of your burgers. I know you want them inside you, don't you?Β Besides, you won't get any fatter if you don't finish your meal. Don't you want to get fatter for me?Β Just a few more burgers and then I'll give you some nice belly rubs. Now, be a good piggy and open up."Β 

Made me melt 🀀🀀🀀🀀

Edited by CandyCandelaria

Guest grateful

Totally love your fat!!Β Β  😍❀️πŸ₯°

You are looking so good!!  😍

Glad you are enjoying the process!  😁

If you have 50 threads I will try to keep up!Β  πŸ˜‚ Thanks for sharing your adventure!Β  🌹

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, grateful said:

Totally love your fat!!Β Β  😍❀️πŸ₯°

You are looking so good!!  😍

Glad you are enjoying the process!  😁

If you have 50 threads I will try to keep up!Β  πŸ˜‚ Thanks for sharing your adventure!Β  🌹

Ohhhh thank uu and I hope to look eveeen better πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š. Thank u for join with me in this adventure ☺☺

A big girl like you, dont need to be force fed. You need only to be encouraged and teased. You got that huge perfect belly by yourself didnt you? x) I mean you are already a big fat girl. If let alone i bet you will overfed yourself all the time. Sooo I imagine that when full, after a good massages, that i will happily give u, after some teasing and some burps, you would be the one asking me to keep the food comming...

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Dvf said:

A big girl like you, dont need to be force fed. You need only to be encouraged and teased. You got that huge perfect belly by yourself didnt you? x) I mean you are already a big fat girl. If let alone i bet you will overfed yourself all the time. Sooo I imagine that when full, after a good massages, that i will happily give u, after some teasing and some burps, you would be the one asking me to keep the foodΒ 

Thank you! My belly is kinda perfectΒ  haha and I'm really easy to tease so probably I don't need to be force feed because I love to eat like everytime.Β 

Just thinking about food makes me hungry. It doesnt matter if its day or night. Just feel it inside.. itsΒ hard to explain but I enjoy feedingΒ timeΒ sooooo much .Β 

• Curvage Model

I had a relationship once and my bf in that moment always wait for me in his house with lotss of snaks and dinner or lunch, deserts. I didn't know about federism by that moment.Β 

So..  I used to go to his place everyday for lunch because he lived close to the hospital where I studied. Sometimes for breakfast and I remember I used to eat soo much when we were together. In fact in that relationship I gained a lot and that was my start point.. without knowing of course... and like a year later I knew a guy that was a feeder and he could tell me with words what I was feeling sooo I realised that I was a greedy feede fat piggy. 🐽☺ thats somthing about my history

• 1 month later...