What do you think of fantasy themed wg stories?

AshlynCheerleader

I'd agree on the bigger and better*, but obviously I'm a fan of fantasy. In terms of succubi, i like the idea of one that has to fatten up severely to seduce a mark and winds up powerless in a loving relationship with them.

*granted i also like seeing vanity get "punished" with weight gain, power loss and humiliation so i can't say too much. Safe to say I like both.

I like the innocence of unrealistic and unlikely scenarios where some kind of destiny takes away all other choices from the female main character that just gets no chance to really keep the pounds away, with no one to blame but the fattening coincidences coming together...

I like that because in real life I found a chubby but not fat girl and a grim truth. She had just drastically dieted when we met and of course gained it all back quickly and then some in our relationship (~50 lbs). I told her my preferences very soon. She didn't mind, since i was respectful but she didn't like her weight but loves food too much and despite trying her best to restrain she overeats too often (also I am quite a good cook). And then it happened when I was living a feeders dream: I couldn't enjoy it, because my love grew to the point where I can not enable her gluttony anymore. I just want the best for her, for us and no years stolen from our time on earth. I feel responsible to keep my demons at bay for that, especially since I am a natural at manipulating people, but I just love her too much to ever use that against her in any knowingly harmful way.

So it's nice when some fantastical scapegoat destiny plot washes your hands clean and the inevitable grand surplus of pounds is just how the cookie crumbles... 😇😉😈

I mostly like fantasy to involve humanoid species, unusual settings, strange social norms, and explore situations that couldn't really happen in a modern or historical setting. To be honest fantasy is simply convenient from a creative standpoint. No need to bother with accuracy as much, and things can still feel pretty grounded if you don't involve magic. That being said, there is also a lot to explore with the supernatural, from curses to potions and spells. I have a few stories brewing that actively require a mystical element to work, and I am sure I am not alone.

About the more specific idea of a fattened and diminished succubus as the centre character of a story, that could be amazing. I easily see this as a way a succubus' target could try to turn her hedonism and sensuality against the creature to get her under control, a plump and powerless demon entrapped by a clever ruse ^^