[Storytime] My gf is gaining weight

SuperPieGuy

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Hello guys, I know it’s been a while again! I’m really sorry I wish I could update more often. Thank you for your feedback on this thread!😊🙏🏻 I know it can be frustrating when someone’s not posting for a long time. I’m doing my best to give you a good feedback.

There has been a month and a half since my last update. Things are going well and my gf and I are both happy. She’s still gaining weight.🥰 She recently started complaining a bit about some old clothes not fitting at all and also that she feels flabby everywhere. She said she’d like to go back to the local gym but they closed due to covid. Even though she gets frustrated sometimes by all that she doesn’t exercise and spends most of her free time laying on the couch 😜 She decided to weigh herself 2-3 days ago and was shocked to learn she now weighs 209 lbs!❤️ At that moment I had to reassure her a bit but she rapidly said that she’s happy that at least she got a fat ass.😍

As I mentionned it before she had to buy some new clothes because her old ones are mostly too small or makes her look really fat (which drives me crazy😍)

Some people started notice that she’s bigger. A long not seen friend of mine, asked me recently when he came for diner if my gf gained a bit. I felt a bit of confusion in him but I replied yes she did and that I love it. Also her mother asked her if she was exercising. It was funny because she lied « I do at least once a week » and gave me a look to not say anything. 😂 

Her body went through some changes too. Her face definitely got rounder and her double chin shows more. She got a bit more fat in her arms and her belly too. And I just love how far her thighs spread when she sits. 

I can’t wait to see her this summer on the beach showing a jiggly belly around. I feel like she will keep gaining or will maintain at some point.

I’m sorry again for such a long wait but I hope you like this little blog of mine😊

Just a quick message te let you guys know that I caught my gf exercising today. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she might be trying to lose a few pounds because she feels too heavy. I tried to dig out a bit and said I like her round shape and that her booty looks sexy. She replied then that she's trying to make exercises that will help her keep her booty big and on the other hand make her feel a bit lighter. I hope it won't last😕 because I feel she says that because of how some people see her now.  She heard a few remarks from her mother and a good friend of hers. 🙄

On 4/9/2021 at 11:39 AM, SuperPieGuy said:

Just a quick message te let you guys know that I caught my gf exercising today. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she might be trying to lose a few pounds because she feels too heavy. I tried to dig out a bit and said I like her round shape and that her booty looks sexy. She replied then that she's trying to make exercises that will help her keep her booty big and on the other hand make her feel a bit lighter. I hope it won't last😕 because I feel she says that because of how some people see her now.  She heard a few remarks from her mother and a good friend of hers. 🙄

Don't worry that much about exercising as long as she eats a lot. She is actually right - she will feel lighter but that's about it. Only exercises + diet or really SERIOUS exercising with "normal" eating would lead to weight gain. Especially if she has such a tendency to gain. My wife actually gained faster when she started exercising, because it was an hour of exercising but easily 600 kcal more per day as she was starving in the evening later (she exercised in early evening/late afternoon). 

2 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Don't worry that much about exercising as long as she eats a lot. She is actually right - she will feel lighter but that's about it. Only exercises + diet or really SERIOUS exercising with "normal" eating would lead to weight gain. Especially if she has such a tendency to gain. My wife actually gained faster when she started exercising, because it was an hour of exercising but easily 600 kcal more per day as she was starving in the evening later (she exercised in early evening/late afternoon). 

I hope so😕 She talked about the gym but it is still closed due to covid. She’s been watching some online exercises. 

I’m trying to keep the fridge full so she can feel tempted by her favorite food😈❤️

18 hours ago, SuperPieGuy said:

I hope so😕 She talked about the gym but it is still closed due to covid. She’s been watching some online exercises. 

I’m trying to keep the fridge full so she can feel tempted by her favorite food😈❤️

That will definitely do it ;). Exercising has a really bad rep in FA community but as far as I can tell if a gal has fat genes and likes food, exercising will only make her feel better as well as improve her health. It might also build some muscle which technically cal lead to more calories burnt but it will also make carrying extra weight easier, so there is less chance of her falling into "fat panic" :P 

Diets are also rarely a thing to worry about because 95% of women (ignorant estimate, mind you) choose diets that are not sustainable and will sooner make them yoyo than maintain any lower weight. Just be patient :). 

12 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

That will definitely do it ;). Exercising has a really bad rep in FA community but as far as I can tell if a gal has fat genes and likes food, exercising will only make her feel better as well as improve her health. It might also build some muscle which technically cal lead to more calories burnt but it will also make carrying extra weight easier, so there is less chance of her falling into "fat panic" :P 

Diets are also rarely a thing to worry about because 95% of women (ignorant estimate, mind you) choose diets that are not sustainable and will sooner make them yoyo than maintain any lower weight. Just be patient :). 

Thanks for your wise words man! 😁 It makes me more patient about all this and hopeful too.😊

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys! It's been a few weeks and here comes another update 😁

As I said in my last post my gf has been doing some home workouts and it payed off a bit for her because her gain slowed. She weighed herself yesterday at 212lbs (96kg). That's only +3lbs since last time. Last time she checked she was around +10lbs (see my previous posts). So we can tell she slowed a bit. I think she got a bit worried because some of her clothes started to get too tight and small. She had to give up a few pair of shorts.

Lately, she told me "I feel like my ass is as jiggly as fat girls asses." I felt like she's not aware at all about how fat she got over a year. She's not anymore the skinny girl she used to be before but it seems like she didn't realized it yet😜. To be honest, I find it really exciting to see her getting fat without really being aware of it. 

She's also been watching more what she eats. She still digs into chips, sweets and ice cream but she's trying to cut on things like pasta. I hope that she can compensate with snacks because now that I've seen the potentiel she has as a chubby/fat girl I'd love to see more. Of course it's up to her. I won't force her to eat but I'm trying to encourage her and give her compliments everytime she notices that she's heavier. 

Also, I noticed that sex feels a lot better with a fat girl. Everything is just so soft and you can grab her anywhere. It's an amazing feel! Moreover, everything is jiggly form hips to belly. Those of you who hasn't tried it yet, find yourself a fat girl, you won't regret it.😉 I would personally never get back with a fit girl. 

I think 220lbs (100kg) is the next goal. Let's hope that she keeps gaining 🥰

About pictures, I would love to share some with you guys. I know that you would prefer to see it live but the thing is that she's not ok with me sharing pics of her with random strangers. And I know that some pictures sent on curvage ended up on other websites without consent. If I get to know some of you better, I would be ok sending them in private. I hope you guys can understand it. I'll still try to convince her but I feel like it's a lost battle. 😕 I'll let you know if I get any news or pictures! I hope you guys are enjoying these few lines I'm writing to you. I've never felt writing a kind of a blog would be interesting but I like doing it here and hearing advices and encouragements from you. Thank you for reading me and see you soon! 😁 

• 3 weeks later...

I am glad to say that working out does not necessarily mean an end to her gaining days. My girl recently decided she should start going to the gym because she overate in college and let her athletic body get soft and paunchy. Turns out after weeks of gym visits she's barely lost anything, since she still snacks all day and drinks a lot. "Going to the gym" is not a magic solution, luckily for you and me 😂

On 5/7/2021 at 1:21 PM, SuperPieGuy said:

We had a couple of friends at home yesterday and I realized my girlfriend is the fattest from them all🥰 It’s an exciting feeling because she used to be the skinniest and most of my friend would compliment her on her looks.

Same here!  Here's my girl hanging out with an old friend from high school... you can't really tell because of the sweatshirt, but this is one of her skinny friends who kept herself nice and fit all throughout college. And there's my girl next to her, completely unaware of how unflattering her gut is in that red top.  She's got to be 40 pounds heavier than her friend at this point, but she still considers herself to be "one of them" like she's no different.

2086702872_IMG_2873copy.thumb.jpg.c4a4d107c87c63d3c3ea744ce37a35c8.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Update

Hello again guys! It's been a while (as I always😊). Just so you guys know and because I respect the fact that you read me here, I'm sorry I'm not able to post more often. I've been very busy between work and personal projects that's why I'm not very active. But it's always a pleasure to come here and write down what happened in my life and especially with my girlfriend. 

Some of you might wonder how things are evolving with my greedy gf. Well she still has her gym membership but is not really using it, only from time to time... She's been busy lately and had no time to go to the gym. It had some consequences because she weighed herself 4 days ago and was 222 lbs (101kg) big! 🥳 Which means she reached 220 goal. 

She's been asking me to come with her to the gym from time to time because she needs motivation but I had to refuse because honestly I can't find time for it. I think that deep inside she lost all hope of getting a summer body and Is giving up on trying to slim down. She's clearly obese now. There is no denying it. Her body might still look chubby and not obese but her BMI says otherwise. 

We went to the beach the other day and I was thrilled by how thick her body is and how much cellulite she had on her legs and ass. She's put some sunscreen on her legs and her cellulite was even more noticeable😍. Men used to look at her as this sexy thin girl and now they are probably wondering how she can eat an icecream being the size she is. I love all the looks she gets when she's wearing a two piece swimsuit that shows her fatness. 🥰

Something funny happened because she's been looking at a dress for quite some weeks (months?) and she finally ordered it in her size from when she first has seen it. When she finally got it it was too small and she couldn't button it. Probably one of the sexiest thing I've seen. So she asked me if I think she gained that much weight? I told her that she did get fatter but every bit of it makes her sexier. She seems to like that I enjoy seeing her bigger. 😁

It's hard to imagine how far she can go but she seems really lazy and is really letting it go on the food. She's often asking me to get her snacks from the store. It's hard to imagine a weight goal at that point because I just like every physical change she got but I think if she continued like that to 250lbs (next goal?) It might be amazing. I'd love to see her get really fat and be unrecognizable from the thin girl she used to be. But I want her to be happy before anything else so If she ever decides to slim down I'll support her as well. 😊

On 5/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, gggg said:

I am glad to say that working out does not necessarily mean an end to her gaining days. My girl recently decided she should start going to the gym because she overate in college and let her athletic body get soft and paunchy. Turns out after weeks of gym visits she's barely lost anything, since she still snacks all day and drinks a lot. "Going to the gym" is not a magic solution, luckily for you and me 😂

Same here!  Here's my girl hanging out with an old friend from high school... you can't really tell because of the sweatshirt, but this is one of her skinny friends who kept herself nice and fit all throughout college. And there's my girl next to her, completely unaware of how unflattering her gut is in that red top.  She's got to be 40 pounds heavier than her friend at this point, but she still considers herself to be "one of them" like she's no different.

2086702872_IMG_2873copy.thumb.jpg.c4a4d107c87c63d3c3ea744ce37a35c8.jpg

Great pic! Shows how lazy your girl is😊

My gf is exactly 15 pounds heavier than last summer. Still wearing the same skimpy thong bikini that was already too small for her last year. Now she can barely squeeze into it. The top is rather scandalous, hardly containing her breasts. The bottoms dig deep in the flesh and her chubby belly makes obvious muffin top. Love beach days. :)

• 7 months later...

Hi!

Sorry for letting this thread empty for so many months! I honestly went lazy because of all the work I had. Here are some news, I’ll try to give you as much as I remember 😊

Update

Six months went by from my last post and things have changed and spiced up with my girlfriend (in a good way). 
She had a gym membership which she still owns but she’s been going less than 1-2 times per month. We went there together a few times but she got so tired from exercizing that she managed to make less than 30minutes of session 🥵😂

I’m going a lot to fast food and restaurants but I keep training and my latest job is physical so I keep being active and don’t gain weight. My gf, on the other hand, goes to all these places with me but doesn’t exercise as much as I do. Which made her gain a lot of weight! 🍔 We’ve passed halloween, christmas, new years eve and all these resulted in a lot of eating. Here comes the question everybody is asking himself : how much does she weighs now? 

She had an appointement with her doctor in december, just before christmas. He weighed her and she was 252lbs (114kg) at that time! 🥰🎉 He said she’s obese and should be careful with her weight if she wants to avoid health problems in the futur. But he explained that her body got probably a bit more muscular due to carrying all her weight around and that she’s in good health in general. I was happy because though I like seeing her getting bigger my biggest fear is something happening to her. 

Now we’re almost one month later and I decided to buy a new scale for home because last one died. I dont’t think it was because of her trying to get on it but because it was old. She accepted to weigh herself and was 264lbs (120kg). She was shocked because that was a lot of weight in a bit more than a month! We had a bit of a serious talk after that and it resulted in her saying that she knows I lile her fat and she likes her big body too and feel comfortable living like this but she said she probably never will be able to loose weight, only maintain it or get bigger at that point. I was excited to hear that because for me it means she doesn’t mind getting bigger. I can totally imagine her getting to 300lbs now. 
I’ll make another post to let you know about specific aspects of her body that changed but this one is already too long😊

Regarding her body, she’s really lookin obese, it’s like nothing left from the slim girl she used to be. Even her face got round up. She doesnt only looks but is heavy, I feel it during sex, when she’s on top it’s sometimes crushing a bit my hip bones😅🥰 And her belly is slapping on me. 

My gf always liked to looking sexy and having nice clothes but It’s been hard lately to find something that is at her size. She even shopped once from a plus size store. I loved going there with her😍

Her belly is huge, soft and flabby, feels like touching à marshmallow🥰 She got back rolls. Arms got flabby and fat too. She developped a nice double chin. And her ass and thighs amaze me the most 😍 It’s so big it looks like all her pants are about to blow up! My favs are leggings. It shows all the flab and sometimes it’s like I can see cellulite through them.

I hope she’ll keep enjoying it as much as I do and that she’ll keep eating well. 

I want to thank you all for your messages and support! 🙏🏻 I’m always up for a bit of chat so keep writing I answer more than I update my post 😉

4 hours ago, Number21 said:

Does she seem open to possibility gaining to 300 pounds now? Like does she cater to you now that she knows you love the weight she has put on?

We have not really spoke about it like that. I mean I did not ask her « Honey do you want to get to 300lbs? » But I made it clear that I’d like to see her keep gaining. I explained that I enjoy seeing her with new curves every here and then. 

In your 2nd question, do you mean « Does she tease me or is she playful about her being fat? »

To that the answer is definitely yes! She playfully slaps her belly on me during sex. She does also put it on the table when we’re eating and gives me those sexy looks😏

Or simply by dressing too tight with small clothes that let her curves bulge out everywhere. 
So yeah definitely 😜

• 3 months later...
On 1/31/2022 at 9:47 PM, SuperPieGuy said:

We have not really spoke about it like that. I mean I did not ask her « Honey do you want to get to 300lbs? » But I made it clear that I’d like to see her keep gaining. I explained that I enjoy seeing her with new curves every here and then. 

In your 2nd question, do you mean « Does she tease me or is she playful about her being fat? »

To that the answer is definitely yes! She playfully slaps her belly on me during sex. She does also put it on the table when we’re eating and gives me those sexy looks😏

Or simply by dressing too tight with small clothes that let her curves bulge out everywhere. 
So yeah definitely 😜

Hey how much does she weigh now

Hi!👋🏻

I’ve come back to give you some updates!

First thanks to those writting to me and those posting here!❤️ Your encouragement means a lot! I showed your comments to me gf and she was amazed how people here enjoy fat girls. She’s ok with me posting here about our story but she’s not ok with sharing pics which I respect. Thanks to those showing interests and asking me but I got to respect the lady. 🙏🏻

It’s been a few months and things kept going like they used to. Around February (maybe march) I went with my gf on curvage and showed her some content here. She was curious about it and showed interests in my fetish😊 I was delighted to see her being so open about it. I often talked about my preference in bigger girls but haven’t really showed her all the feederism stuff. Her reaction was « I knew people nowadays liked thick girls but I’m happy some are more open about it. It would make a lot of girls shameless. » I took my chance and asked if she’ll be more open if I was introducing some stuff from here into sex or our relationship. She not only agreed but said it might be fun to try new things! ❤️
Since she’s been making kinky comments about her weight or hunger. It drives me crazy about her😍

It has nothing to do with what I said previously but I noticed during shopping she buys a lot more of junk food. And the fridge stays never empty for long. 
Last month she wanted to go to the gym with me a bit but after one session of 30minutes she gave up🥵, took a shaker at the gym bar and waited for me to finish.

Noticing all that I asked my gf to step on the scale three weeks ago. She knows it makes me horny seeing her weigh herself. She was 293 lbs  (133kg)! She immediately noticed how excited I was and we had amazing sex. 🥰
Now she’s been adding a bit of feederism stuff into sex.🍔🍟 She eats things during foreplay or make all sorts of kinky comments.

To people asking if she’s going to get to 300lbs I think she’s already there. I’ll ask her for a new weigh in. I feel she’s going to gain a bit more. She’s been showing intersts in gaining because she started feeling good about it.

The only issue for her are clothes. She used to dress really good but it’s been a bit harder lately. She wears more stretched yoga pants or big jackets, stuff like that.

I’m always open to comments. Let me guys know what you think of this situation😁

On 5/8/2022 at 4:57 PM, SuperPieGuy said:

Hi!👋🏻

First thanks to those writting to me and those posting here!❤️ Your encouragement means a lot! I showed your comments to me gf and she was amazed how people here enjoy fat girls. She’s ok with me posting here about our story but she’s not ok with sharing pics which I respect. Thanks to those showing interests and asking me but I got to respect the lady. 🙏🏻

It’s been a few months and things kept going like they used to. Around February (maybe march) I went with my gf on curvage and showed her some content here. She was curious about it and showed interests in my fetish😊 I was delighted to see her being so open about it. I often talked about my preference in bigger girls but haven’t really showed her all the feederism stuff. Her reaction was « I knew people nowadays liked thick girls but I’m happy some are more open about it. It would make a lot of girls shameless. » I took my chance and asked if she’ll be more open if I was introducing some stuff from here into sex or our relationship. She not only agreed but said it might be fun to try new things! ❤️
Since she’s been making kinky comments about her weight or hunger. It drives me crazy about her😍

It has nothing to do with what I said previously but I noticed during shopping she buys a lot more of junk food. And the fridge stays never empty for long. 
Last month she wanted to go to the gym with me a bit but after one session of 30minutes she gave up🥵, took a shaker at the gym bar and waited for me to finish.

Noticing all that I asked my gf to step on the scale three weeks ago. She knows it makes me horny seeing her weigh herself. She was 293 lbs  (133kg)! She immediately noticed how excited I was and we had amazing sex. 🥰
Now she’s been adding a bit of feederism stuff into sex.🍔🍟 She eats things during foreplay or make all sorts of kinky comments.

To people asking if she’s going to get to 300lbs I think she’s already there. I’ll ask her for a new weigh in. I feel she’s going to gain a bit more. She’s been showing intersts in gaining because she started feeling good about it.

The only issue for her are clothes. She used to dress really good but it’s been a bit harder lately. She wears more stretched yoga pants or big jackets, stuff like that.

How does her body look now and is she getting out of breath easily by now btw how old is she

On 5/8/2022 at 9:57 AM, SuperPieGuy said:

Hi!👋🏻

Has she been open for belly rubs? Especially during feederism? How has clothes fitting treated her?