[Storytime] My gf is gaining weight

SuperPieGuy

Hello, I wanted to start a thread to share some of my experience with my fattening girlfriend. Before I start, I want everyone to feel free to ask me questions, share their thoughts, ...

Just a few words about me : I like all kind of shapes (thin, chubby, BBW) but over time I got more turned on by fat girls and I would consider myself a feeder if I could share my kink with the girl I like. Otherwise, I wouldn't like to feed a girl who's not interested. So I wasn't specifically looking for someone who'd like to get bigger. I met my girlfriend a couple of years ago. Back then, she was thin, around 140 lbs for 5,5". She was very active back then and used to workout every week. Over the years she gained a bit of weight but that's happening to a lot of women living in a relationship. She gained around 10lbs and was 150lbs back then.

Last year we started living together and then things slowly changed. Over time, she started going less and less to the gym and snacking more. We went more often to restaurants, fast food, ... A couple of months ago, during the quarantine, she completely abandoned any kind of physical activities besides sex. We've been both pretty lazy, spending time going to work and watching TV, video games, cooking and resting on the couch. She then started snacking a lot more, buying all kind of sweets, icecream, etc. I noticed with time that she gained weight. Lately she weighed herself and the scale said 170lbs. She was kind of shocked because she gained 20lbs in less than a year. Of course, she said she'll start working out again but is still pretty lazy. I started noticing through time that her legs got a lot bigger and started to rub each other. She developed love handles, a little pouch and her ass grew really big compared to when we met. She seems to be a bottom heavy. Moreover, her legs and ass is starting to get covered in cellulite and she got little stretch marks too. Needless to say, all this pleased me, especially when during sex she said once "Isn't my belly starting to hang a bit when I'm on top?". I reassured her and started admitting that I like her bigger and think she's sexier fatter. 

I'll update this thread when I have something interesting to say. Meanwhile do not hesitate to comment, I'll be happy to answer all kind of questions. I might post some pics but first I need the lady's agreement. She knows I like big girls but is not aware of the feederism community. She also knows I like her bigger and that I don't mind if she gains weight. 

Guest FupaLover

Going through the same thing with my girlfriend. Went from 180 to 240 pretty quickly. Normally weight goes to her breasts or thighs. This time a majority of it went right to her belly. She has a nice belly that overhangs that is at least a handful with some stretch marks. Some also went to her butt. My favorite thing is as she was gaining her pants would come unzipped from her gut pushing forward and anytime she was wearing leggings the fabric would be see through. Wondering if you had any similar experiences? Also has anyone said anything about her gain? 

From 180 to 240 must have been a nice transformation, I hope you’re happy about it. 
Not for now but I think it’s because she’s not fat enough for this kind of things. But I do see some differences. Like for exemple she often wears leggings and when she sits the rubber band pushes inside her mid section and that shows her pouch bulging a bit up and down the band.

On 11/26/2020 at 5:01 PM, SuperPieGuy said:

Hello, I wanted to start a thread to share some of my experience with my fattening girlfriend. Before I start, I want everyone to feel free to ask me questions, share their thoughts, ...

Just a few words about me : I like all kind of shapes (thin, chubby, BBW) but over time I got more turned on by fat girls and I would consider myself a feeder if I could share my kink with the girl I like. Otherwise, I wouldn't like to feed a girl who's not interested. So I wasn't specifically looking for someone who'd like to get bigger. I met my girlfriend a couple of years ago. Back then, she was thin, around 140 lbs for 5,5". She was very active back then and used to workout every week. Over the years she gained a bit of weight but that's happening to a lot of women living in a relationship. She gained around 10lbs and was 150lbs back then.

Last year we started living together and then things slowly changed. Over time, she started going less and less to the gym and snacking more. We went more often to restaurants, fast food, ... A couple of months ago, during the quarantine, she completely abandoned any kind of physical activities besides sex. We've been both pretty lazy, spending time going to work and watching TV, video games, cooking and resting on the couch. She then started snacking a lot more, buying all kind of sweets, icecream, etc. I noticed with time that she gained weight. Lately she weighed herself and the scale said 170lbs. She was kind of shocked because she gained 20lbs in less than a year. Of course, she said she'll start working out again but is still pretty lazy. I started noticing through time that her legs got a lot bigger and started to rub each other. She developed love handles, a little pouch and her ass grew really big compared to when we met. She seems to be a bottom heavy. Moreover, her legs and ass is starting to get covered in cellulite and she got little stretch marks too. Needless to say, all this pleased me, especially when during sex she said once "Isn't my belly starting to hang a bit when I'm on top?". I reassured her and started admitting that I like her bigger and think she's sexier fatter. 

I'll update this thread when I have something interesting to say. Meanwhile do not hesitate to comment, I'll be happy to answer all kind of questions. I might post some pics but first I need the lady's agreement. She knows I like big girls but is not aware of the feederism community. She also knows I like her bigger and that I don't mind if she gains weight. 

You are so lucky man. I say that because I love girls at this particular weight (10+ or 15+ lbs ). If you love it very much try to keep her at the same or add more weight. But the most important is to keep her happy. 

Little update : She gained another 5lbs and it’s been a bit more than 2 weeks since her last weigh in. She’s at 175lbs right now. She kept eating fast food lately and she’s been snacking even more.

I can see that her legs are a bit more meaty and they are touching themselves a lot. But the big difference is in her ass. It got more covered in cellulite that it used to. Keep in mind that she had no cellulite at all when we met.

I also noticed that some pants are getting really tight and shows more bulging love handles here and there. I think in maybe 15 or 20lbs she’ll start to get a little hanging belly. I hope she’ll get there eventually.

You'll start to see how the weight and the laziness naturally go hand in hand. Gaining 20-30lbs is like spending your entire day with a backpack full of 30lb iron weights. More frequently you'll notice her naturally go right to the couch "to take a load off" at times when she normally wouldn't. Cashing in for the day to watch Netflix will start to happen earlier and earlier, too. And the snowball has started...

On 11/26/2020 at 4:01 PM, SuperPieGuy said:

[...]
Needless to say, all this pleased me, especially when during sex she said once "Isn't my belly starting to hang a bit when I'm on top?". I reassured her and started admitting that I like her bigger and think she's sexier fatter. 

[...] She knows I like big girls but is not aware of the feederism community. She also knows I like her bigger and that I don't mind if she gains weight. 

13 hours ago, SuperPieGuy said:

Little update : She gained another 5lbs and it’s been a bit more than 2 weeks since her last weigh in. She’s at 175lbs right now. She kept eating fast food lately and she’s been snacking even more.

I can see that her legs are a bit more meaty and they are touching themselves a lot. But the big difference is in her ass. [...]

Her newly relaxed attitude weight-wise might be the direct consequence of you opening up and admitting your preference. If this was the case, you should be prepared for some further gain, especially with the holiday season approaching and all... 😁 Besides, even those women who are self conscious about gaining, tend to like their bigger ass!

9 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

Her newly relaxed attitude weight-wise might be the direct consequence of you opening up and admitting your preference. If this was the case, you should be prepared for some further gain, especially with the holiday season approaching and all... 😁 Besides, even those women who are self conscious about gaining, tend to like their bigger ass!

She probably is happy about getting a bigger ass because she never complains about it. The only thing she complains is that sometimes she feels bad when she ate too much junk food/snacks but that’s all. She obviously noticed that she got fatter but since I said I’m ok with that, she looks relaxed about it.

On 12/13/2020 at 11:38 AM, SuperPieGuy said:

She probably is happy about getting a bigger ass because she never complains about it. 

Honestly, I love living in a time where having a big ass is celebrated (although I do appreciate that it’s been a good thing in certain cultures for hundreds of years lol.)

Update : 
So my gf started regularly weighing herself because she noticed she keeps gaining weight. At the end of every week she decided to keep a track on her weight and she shares with me. This week she put on another 3 lbs, which makes her 178lbs. I can't really tell every detail that's changing on her because we're obviously spending a lot of time seeing each other but I noticed she looks doughier. It's like her belly section and legs lost all their toned skin and everything looks soft. She's really close to getting a little hang on her belly. Right now it does hang but only when she's on top. 
Also, I love how soft she's getting everywhere and her tighs, hips and ass are becoming really jiggly. There is cellulite all over them. I've seen some old pic and it's crazy how toned, and thin she used to be when we met. 
Moreover she snacks a bit more. I often see her looking for some chocolate, icecrea, chips. And she even asked me a couple of time to get some food from BK. I hope she keeps it that way during the holidays. I give her maybe 3-4 months to reach 190 if she keeps it at that rate. 

I'll try to post a comparison pic at the end of the holidays, maybe in two weeks. Let's hope she continues to grow until then. If not, it's still gonna be nice to see the difference from a couple of years ago. 

Meanwhile, if you guys have any tips or advices for me, do not hesitate. I keep telling her I like her bigger but I'd really love her to like it too. Right now, she seems to be enjoying some part of this, like her bigger ass for exemple. 

Guest bobbington

I mean the only advice I can think of would be to make gaining a positive for her (which I know sounds obvious but is really going to be the thing that does it). Try to reward her and make her associate gaining with feeling good. I don’t know your gf or what makes her tick, and I know this advice may be a bit general, but it’s the main underlying concept I think behind all of this. Good luck 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

Update : 

Hello Guys, I've noticed some changes to my GF's weight and habits for the past 10 days so I decided to update a bit. First of all, she just can't stop snacking : sweets, chocolates, desserts everyday. She's clearly letting herself go and stopped carring about what she eats. Although she sometimes says "I should eat healthier" or "I should care more about what I eat" she does not really watch it. She put on another 5lbs and is now 183lbs big. She's been eating like a pig during christmas and it continued after XD.

The other day she said "I feel so fat now, my belly looks bigger and jigglier. I've been eating too much during the holidays." I reassured her and said she looks sexy and that I'd love to see her get even bigger. On the other hand she also says she's often tempted by junk food so :P

Her thighs are becoming really big now and they jiggle so much when she walks, same for her ass. Her butt is becoming wider and you can see big love handels on the sides. Her belly is starting to point a bit, like you can see she's not flat anymore but a bit of her fat is pointing out and is looking soft. At that point, sex feels great because you can see everything jiggle and she started to have a tiny double chin, not visible everytime but sometimes. Her face got fuller. Her clothes looks tighter too and she ripped a tiny hole in one of her tight fit shirt the other day.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:16 PM, le_gone said:

You tell us : She put on another 5lbs and is now 183lbs big. So, according to her BMI, for 5'5 she entered the obese territory !

Actually you made me realize I did a mistake. She’s 5,6 and not 5,5. Sorry for this but I am from Europe and we use centimeters. 
And no she’s actually concidered « overweight » but not « obese » yet. It might come as she grows. From what I’ve seen she should be 194-195 to be concidered « obese ».

I’ll give you an update on her weight soon but I just wanted to wait a bit more to see the difference. At first I was thinking about a weekly update but she doesn’t weighs herself each week and I don’t want to give you estimations rather precise numbers on the scale ;) 

All I can say for now is that she’s still getting softer but I am waiting for more changes to come during the next weeks, months :D

Update : 

My gf weighed herself and was shocked to learn she is now 190lbs! I don't know if the scale is broken because that seemed a lot to met. But there is no denying it, she's eating a lot. She's only a few pounds away from obesity but it doesn't really show yet on her. She looks chubby for sure but doesn't have the obese look yet. Her BMI says that she needs to be 194 to be considered obese but I think with her height she needs to be around 210 to really show it. 

She did some measurements and though I don't remember the numbers (sorry guys I know you like it), she got thicker everywhere. She measured her hips, ass and thighs and everything thickened and was shocked to learn she grew that much. 

Body : Her thighs got really flabby. She finally started getting a cute little belly. When she sits she get a few tiny rolls. Her face got a lot rounder and a double chin is more visible now. Actually everything looks a bit flabby now, even her arms and her pubic area. 

I get to see her habits changing even more too. She eats snacks everyday, it's at random hours but I can see everyday she has some chocolate, cookies, chips, ... 

Some of her clothes look tight or are hard to get/take of, for exemple skirts. I was thinking about buying her some clothes to make her a surprise and maybe getting bigger sizes in case she keeps gaining. 

As always guys, let me know what you think about all this, advices are good to hear and if you have any questions do not hesitate. I'll gladly answer them. 

• 1 month later...

Update : 

Hello guys, I'm sorry it's been a long time since I updated, it's been a busy month (year...?). I'll try to summarize what happened in a month. 

Some days my gf was eating less and tried to exercise a bit (2-3 times at all in over a month) but mostly she keeps eating too much and keeps gaining weight. It slowed a bit (maybe due to reasons said before). Her current weight is around 198 lbs (90kg), that's +8lbs in a month. She's officially entered the obese category! 🥰 Her BMI is concidered "obese". I thought she would gain more especially because of what i've seen during holidays and last months but it slowed down a bit. I still hope she continus like that and reaches 210lbs by the end of march but it's only up to her. 

I've noticed more changes lately. Even though she tried to eat healthier some days, she still asks for junk food and more often. We went to a lot of places like burger king, mcdonald's, mexican food, ... If she eats healthy one day she usually wants to eat junk food the next day. At home she snacks everyday, sometimes it's little things, sometimes it's a whole bag of chips. I've noticed that icecream helps a lot! It's filled with cream and it works great. 

Her body also has been through big changes. She 's got a belly that started hanging more and is clearly visible now in most of her clothes. Her thighs got wider and you can see her fat spreading when she leans on the couche. Also her butt and hips got bigger too. It lost its round shape from when she was fit. She gained some cellulite too. Her double chin is more visible sometimes and she looks puffier in general. Sex feels amazing because when she's on top I can grab her by her hips and everything feels flabby and jiggles, even her belly. 

Also she ripped a few holes in some of her pants and they all look really small. I planned to go shopping and buy her new bigger clothes but most stores closed due to covid and I have to look online. 

She asked me a couple of times If I liked her bigger. Obviously I answered yes and that I'm thrilled by the fact that her body got more voluptuous and that I think it looks a lot sexier. It seems like she complains a bit less about getting bigger and fatter. I think she might be accepting it. 

As always feel free to message me and ask your questions 😉

• 4 weeks later...