[Storytime] My gf is gaining weight

SuperPieGuy

She's 26 years old. Yes, she does have problems putting on her pants, especially jeans. It became a challenge everytime she's trying to put them on. She even ripped one not so long ago. ☺️

She looks really fat at this point. Her thighs and ass are huge. She's got some cellulite there. Her arms gained too but not so much. And when she sits her belly makes multiple rolls which looks really cute and sexy 🥰 So yeah needless to say, she is easily out of breath. But she keeps going to the gym on occasions. 

On 5/8/2022 at 3:57 PM, SuperPieGuy said:

Hi!👋🏻

I’ve come back to give you some updates!

First thanks to those writting to me and those posting here!❤️ Your encouragement means a lot! I showed your comments to me gf and she was amazed how people here enjoy fat girls. She’s ok with me posting here about our story but she’s not ok with sharing pics which I respect. Thanks to those showing interests and asking me but I got to respect the lady. 🙏🏻

It’s been a few months and things kept going like they used to. Around February (maybe march) I went with my gf on curvage and showed her some content here. She was curious about it and showed interests in my fetish😊 I was delighted to see her being so open about it. I often talked about my preference in bigger girls but haven’t really showed her all the feederism stuff. Her reaction was « I knew people nowadays liked thick girls but I’m happy some are more open about it. It would make a lot of girls shameless. » I took my chance and asked if she’ll be more open if I was introducing some stuff from here into sex or our relationship. She not only agreed but said it might be fun to try new things! ❤️
Since she’s been making kinky comments about her weight or hunger. It drives me crazy about her😍

It has nothing to do with what I said previously but I noticed during shopping she buys a lot more of junk food. And the fridge stays never empty for long. 
Last month she wanted to go to the gym with me a bit but after one session of 30minutes she gave up🥵, took a shaker at the gym bar and waited for me to finish.

Noticing all that I asked my gf to step on the scale three weeks ago. She knows it makes me horny seeing her weigh herself. She was 293 lbs  (133kg)! She immediately noticed how excited I was and we had amazing sex. 🥰
Now she’s been adding a bit of feederism stuff into sex.🍔🍟 She eats things during foreplay or make all sorts of kinky comments.

To people asking if she’s going to get to 300lbs I think she’s already there. I’ll ask her for a new weigh in. I feel she’s going to gain a bit more. She’s been showing intersts in gaining because she started feeling good about it.

The only issue for her are clothes. She used to dress really good but it’s been a bit harder lately. She wears more stretched yoga pants or big jackets, stuff like that.

I’m always open to comments. Let me guys know what you think of this situation😁

I think you are absolutely living the dream!

I'd be intersted to hear more of her thoughts on her gain, and how her thinking about it changed over time. For instance she always seems to have liked her bigger ass but how long did it take her to like her growing belly too? Did you buying her all the food she wanted make her feel more cared-for perhaps? When did she first suspect you liked her fatter/when did she first believe you when you started telling her you did?

And does her gaining directly turn her on today, or is it more that she gets turned on by it turning you on?

Sorry that's a lot of questions! But I think it's interesting to see how relationships and kinks can evolve.

Also looking forward to her next weigh-in, like everyone else lol :)

19 hours ago, DreamingBoy said:

I think you are absolutely living the dream!

I'd be intersted to hear more of her thoughts on her gain, and how her thinking about it changed over time. For instance she always seems to have liked her bigger ass but how long did it take her to like her growing belly too? Did you buying her all the food she wanted make her feel more cared-for perhaps? When did she first suspect you liked her fatter/when did she first believe you when you started telling her you did?

And does her gaining directly turn her on today, or is it more that she gets turned on by it turning you on?

Sorry that's a lot of questions! But I think it's interesting to see how relationships and kinks can evolve.

Also looking forward to her next weigh-in, like everyone else lol :)

It is interesting indeed! Thank you for your question!
At first she wasn’t so happy about gaining because she always thought a girl must be slim to be sexy in our society. As she gained weight and got bigger ass and legs she noticed men were looking even more at her. She already was really pretty, i’m not just saying this because of bf-gf stuff. It was like a first push for her.

Then of course we talked, I said how I like her bigger and wouldn’t mind her gaining. She saw the effect it had on me and started questionning herself at that point.I started touching, playing and massaging more some of her body parts (ass, legs and her belly). The fact that I was playing with her belly was probably a starter from what she said. 

But then she sometimes felt uncomfortable with her growing body and getting stairs from people wasn’t always easy. Over time she started to enjoy more and more her body. It was around when she weighed 220-240lbs. It gave her the sensation of being all cuddly and she liked the feeling of it. She said sometimes she feels like a soft marshmallow.😊

I kept encouraging her, sometimes her mother wasn’t so happy about it, but she’s not much of a control freak either so things just kept going like this.

It’s hard to say if today It’s her gaining that turns her on or the feeling of me being turned on. I think it’s a bit of both but I got to ask her. For sure she likes being obese. Playing with her belly of thighs has become something natural and she teases me with it in bed. The thing is sometimes she gets comments from people on the street even when we’re together and it’s hard to hear😕. She often asks me why people can’t enjoy her body the way she does and feels comfortable today. 
I hope I answered😊

On 5/14/2022 at 9:34 AM, SuperPieGuy said:

It is interesting indeed! Thank you for your question!
At first she wasn’t so happy about gaining because she always thought a girl must be slim to be sexy in our society. As she gained weight and got bigger ass and legs she noticed men were looking even more at her. She already was really pretty, i’m not just saying this because of bf-gf stuff. It was like a first push for her.

Then of course we talked, I said how I like her bigger and wouldn’t mind her gaining. She saw the effect it had on me and started questionning herself at that point.I started touching, playing and massaging more some of her body parts (ass, legs and her belly). The fact that I was playing with her belly was probably a starter from what she said. 

But then she sometimes felt uncomfortable with her growing body and getting stairs from people wasn’t always easy. Over time she started to enjoy more and more her body. It was around when she weighed 220-240lbs. It gave her the sensation of being all cuddly and she liked the feeling of it. She said sometimes she feels like a soft marshmallow.😊

I kept encouraging her, sometimes her mother wasn’t so happy about it, but she’s not much of a control freak either so things just kept going like this.

It’s hard to say if today It’s her gaining that turns her on or the feeling of me being turned on. I think it’s a bit of both but I got to ask her. For sure she likes being obese. Playing with her belly of thighs has become something natural and she teases me with it in bed. The thing is sometimes she gets comments from people on the street even when we’re together and it’s hard to hear😕. She often asks me why people can’t enjoy her body the way she does and feels comfortable today. 
I hope I answered😊

Yes thanks!

Sorry to hear she gets mean comments sometimes - people can be very cruel. Not sure that would happen here these days - are fat girls unusual in your country? I hope you hug her or squeeze her hand when it happens to let her know that they're wrong and she is beautiful just as she is. I'm sure your opinion is much more important to her than theirs :) We should all be so lucky to have a girlfriend as soft as a marshmallow!

If she plays with her belly even when she's alone now, I think it's safe to say she appreciates her new softness ☺️. But yes it would be great to hear from her if it's become a turn-on too. 🎈

• 5 weeks later...

So I’m curious how open she has been with you knowing her current weight? I love seeing my wife weigh herself, will she’s willingly get on a scale in front of you? Were you at the doctors with her when she got weighed? It’s a total turn on for sexy time when I get to see my wife weigh in and it sounds similar for you! I know most ladies won’t dare be on a scale by their man lol

• 8 months later...

What are some of the kinky comments she has been saying ever since she started to like gaining?

It is so hot to see a former fit girl lose her athletic mind and body to turn into lazy chonk that eats snacks and sweets all day.

Have you caught her playing with her belly or flabs?

Also, how much lazier has she gotten?

I bet she forgot she was ever athletic, she sounds so lazy!