Softestgirl222

7 hours ago, Softestgirl222 said:

What type of pics do y’all like? I want to start taking more but want to make sure I’m taking what you enjoy seeing!

I'd love to see you in some outgrown clothes. Your belly probably hangs out of your shirts quite often.

On 2/18/2021 at 9:30 AM, Softestgirl222 said:

I swear every single pound goes to my belly

D78F2434-1D9B-4A19-9AC2-431993759410.jpeg

Love to see that beautiful belly pic. The same hang is true for my wife who huffs and puffs after a short walk now. Are you noticing being out of shape/out of breath? Fill that belly with fatty goo and Grow the hang! Do you let your belly hang out over your pants? That’s a quick way to find the FAs in public!

55 minutes ago, jellybellylover said:

Are you noticing being out of shape/out of breath? 

I don’t really notice any out of breath-ness unless I’m genuinely exercising. But just say to day life, no I don’t notice any :) and I prefer to keep it that way, I’m too busy to be too out of shape haha

56 minutes ago, jellybellylover said:

Do you let your belly hang out over your pants? That’s a quick way to find the FAs in public!

Sometimes at home yes but not in public! I don’t think I have that level of public comfort haha 

54 minutes ago, jellybellylover said:

standing bikini shot please with that fantastic growing belly hanging over bikini.

I think I can make that happen!