Softestgirl222

Hey y’all! I’m new here and have been lurking for a bit and thought I’d start my own thread. I’ve been in and out of the gaining world for many years but I think it’s always going to be a part of me, and let’s be real, I added some major pandemic pounds on lol. 
I’m definitely not intentionally gaining weight right now, but I’m definitely not a small woman so I’m enjoying my soft plump body and sharing it with you all! 

i guess that means I should share some pics right? I’m a little nervous to post pics....should I? 

anywho, hope you’re having a good night! 

26 minutes ago, Softestgirl222 said:

Well this is my Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here! 
Here’s my first photo 😬

(for reference I’m about 5’11” and don’t know my exact weight but I was 220 before the pandemic so I’m guessing 245-250 now, clearly I carry all my weight in my belly) 

8220D806-2007-4EC7-ABD6-ACE771454082.jpeg

Ooh, 5'11"......Long and tall and got it all!! 😍😁

3 hours ago, Softestgirl222 said:

Well this is my Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here! 
Here’s my first photo 😬

(for reference I’m about 5’11” and don’t know my exact weight but I was 220 before the pandemic so I’m guessing 245-250 now, clearly I carry all my weight in my belly) 

8220D806-2007-4EC7-ABD6-ACE771454082.jpeg

😍😍 those are some major pandemic pounds ! How much did you gain since the start of the pandemic?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Softestgirl222 said:

I’m wearing panties but you can’t quite tell hehe 

Tell me how fat I am 🐷

4AEDB835-497A-40C1-A6A1-F0BA200E7AFA.jpeg

You are really fat, you don't even need panties that huge belly would cover it. Besides you would probably burst your panties apart anyway. That bra isn't doing much to contain your tits either, if you tried to run they would fall out or break it open. With how heavy that belly is you're probably pulling your shirt down all day. 

• 2 months later...