for my info are certain models/sites not allowed to be mentioned here?

pancake

i  am asking just to educate myself   and others of what may be in some unwriten book of no nos 

i think  i learned in the past of a certain site whose content is not allowed to be shown or mentioned here at all not 100% sure though

and within the past couple  days i posted in the requests forum  (trying to find a models name )  (which a member here helped me with)  and i also made a seperate post in a diff forum  mentioning said model(NOT from the above mentioned site )  just to stir up some chatter and see what others  had to say about her  and it seems  both of my posts pertaining to her have been vaporized without notice??

again to the admins/mods im not trying to  stir up a sh~~storm  im just trying to find out what i did wrong  and  what not to mention here in the future ...

In general there is a fine line between advertising for something and simply talking about it. I think your post was removed because it had a bunch of links to video sites.
I could be wrong (as it was not me who removed your post) but based on what I see in the history this seems to be the case.

Thank you :)

6 hours ago, maybejames said:

The posts in question were removed due to nudity in the attached screenshots

Okay thanks for the info ...

. Again not trying to be a bonehead just trying to understand

I was under the assumption that this was an adult oriented site and I could be mistaken myself but I thought I may have encountered many other posts in different parts of the site in the past that had nudity in them.....

. Can you clarify for me and others specifically what is and what is not allowed relating to pictures of curvy women on here