Describe someone you saw who made you go "wow!"

PhatCat

I'm remembering this girl I went to summer camp with. At about 15 years old, she returned to camp having gained a lot of weight from the summer before. The previous summer she was fairly slim with a nice rack. But this summer she had grown everywhere. Her boobs were most notable. They were easily the biggest boobs of anyone at camp, something like a G-cup. She had gained quite a belly, which stuck out as far as her giant boobs. She had thick arms and fat thighs. I don't think she had much of a butt, which is par for the course with chubby white teenagers. Despite being a good 20 pounds overweight, all the boys talked about her as being the hottest girl at camp.

One day, in front of a large group of people she was walking up stairs onto a stage. She tripped on the top step, hit the floor and bounced straight up off her giant boobs. There was a gasp of amazement. The adult man running could not hide his jaw drop from seeing this and lost control laughing.

A week later I spotted her walking around camp all day in the skimpiest string bikini, probably from the previous summer before her weight gain, and an open button-down shirt. The strings could barely support her boobs. Her belly was so thick and round, and the low bikini bottoms emphasized how much her belly bulged out. As she walked, her boobs and belly bounced. The button-down shirt hid a lot of her fat at the sides, but it couldn't hide her belly bulge. This was almost 20 years ago, so she had to show off her belly to be trendy and popular.

She had an off-limits attitude about her, never smiling. I'm not sure if she dressed like this to attract attention and feel empowered, or simply to fit in with the other girls. She was easily in the heaviest 10% of girls at camp, but considered by most boys to be one of the hottest.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about how when I met my girlfriend, her beauty made me go wow, but as she doesn't have a belly at all I wasn't as wowed with her body overall (except her big boobs). Her sister made me go wow in a different way. She is overweight and carries her weight mostly in her upper body, in her belly, face, and arms. What made her sister hot is that she doesn't acknowledge her weight gain. She's been chubby her whole life, but she has steadily become chubbier over the years.

The first time I met her she was wearing a sweater and skirt she had outgrown. She was about 170-180 pounds, and she's 5'8". So not obese, but overweight. Her belly is the biggest part of her body, and this thin sweater was tightly stretched over it. It looked amazing. Her skirt sat under her gut, and I'm guessing she was able to wear it up at her waist when she bought it. Photos from a year or two before I met her showed her without quite as much belly.

About a year later we all went swimming. My skinny-fat girlfriend wore her bikini and looked conventionally hot in it, and her sister, to my surprise, wore an even skimpier bikini. Her bulging gut and back fat rolls were on display. She must have been at least 180 pounds. My girlfriend and her sister were raised to not be ashamed of their bodies, no matter their size. My guess is that the sister bought this bikini when she was a bit thinner (but she always had a belly). She might not have realized how much weight she had gained, or maybe she didn't have time to buy something that could hold in her belly. If she had time to buy something new, maybe she would have still bought a string bikini, thinking it was just the thing a girl is supposed to wear. That belly really put my girlfriend's flat stomach to shame.

Now every time I see the sister, she is a little heavier. She's looking close to 200 pounds these days, with all the new weight in her face and belly. She's still wearing the same clothes too and buying new clothes the same size that she was when she was 30 pounds less. She knows she's put on weight, but I think she squeezes herself into smaller clothes hoping to lose weight. Her sweaters in winter and tank tops in summer look like they're going to burst. Her hips and butt haven't really grown, just her belly, so I think that helps her squeeze into smaller size skirts and dresses. If she can still get that string bikini on, I'm sure she'll still wear it too.

Guest Bigbellylover2
On 3/12/2021 at 12:49 PM, PhatCat said:

I was thinking about how when I met my girlfriend, her beauty made me go wow, but as she doesn't have a belly at all I wasn't as wowed with her body overall (except her big boobs). Her sister made me go wow in a different way. She is overweight and carries her weight mostly in her upper body, in her belly, face, and arms. What made her sister hot is that she doesn't acknowledge her weight gain. She's been chubby her whole life, but she has steadily become chubbier over the years.

The first time I met her she was wearing a sweater and skirt she had outgrown. She was about 170-180 pounds, and she's 5'8". So not obese, but overweight. Her belly is the biggest part of her body, and this thin sweater was tightly stretched over it. It looked amazing. Her skirt sat under her gut, and I'm guessing she was able to wear it up at her waist when she bought it. Photos from a year or two before I met her showed her without quite as much belly.

About a year later we all went swimming. My skinny-fat girlfriend wore her bikini and looked conventionally hot in it, and her sister, to my surprise, wore an even skimpier bikini. Her bulging gut and back fat rolls were on display. She must have been at least 180 pounds. My girlfriend and her sister were raised to not be ashamed of their bodies, no matter their size. My guess is that the sister bought this bikini when she was a bit thinner (but she always had a belly). She might not have realized how much weight she had gained, or maybe she didn't have time to buy something that could hold in her belly. If she had time to buy something new, maybe she would have still bought a string bikini, thinking it was just the thing a girl is supposed to wear. That belly really put my girlfriend's flat stomach to shame.

Now every time I see the sister, she is a little heavier. She's looking close to 200 pounds these days, with all the new weight in her face and belly. She's still wearing the same clothes too and buying new clothes the same size that she was when she was 30 pounds less. She knows she's put on weight, but I think she squeezes herself into smaller clothes hoping to lose weight. Her sweaters in winter and tank tops in summer look like they're going to burst. Her hips and butt haven't really grown, just her belly, so I think that helps her squeeze into smaller size skirts and dresses. If she can still get that string bikini on, I'm sure she'll still wear it too.

Damn that must be so hard to date this girl with her sister teasing you like that, lol