Baby Chubs - Watch me ruin my skinny body

On 4/21/2021 at 6:12 AM, babychubs21 said:

C6C6D4B1-9186-4CD3-A5AD-02FB350CE152.thumb.jpeg.9db342979f3109829651028c1210d908.jpeg

And think -- once, not that long ago, that shirt was probably a cute little crop top or something that only showed off a little of your flat tummy. And now here you are, with a big, wobbly gut and now that top can just BARELY cover your tits...

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, tvsmith said:

You really look hotter with every new pound on your growing belly 😊

you’re too kind!

5 hours ago, cake_for_breakfast said:

Just discovered your thread. You're such a cutie! 😍

And I love your style- both fashion and home.

fashion is da passion 

5 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

And think -- once, not that long ago, that shirt was probably a cute little crop top or something that only showed off a little of your flat tummy. And now here you are, with a big, wobbly gut and now that top can just BARELY cover your tits...

now everyone can appreciate tha gut in public 😤

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Look at that beer belly! What happened to you! So chubby.

beer and milkshakes have done this 😬

19 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Earth Shattering. From Fit to Fat.You truly are no longer just Chubby

only getting fatter!

11 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Stunning, awe-inspiring, like someone who's truly let go of all her inhibitions and truly embraced her inner pig. 

🐷

10 hours ago, Vekelvy said:

So many rolls, and those panties are tight everywhere!

still haven’t bought new underwear... might be time before these rip off of my love handles lol

23 hours ago, babychubs21 said:

how would you describe this transformation? 😬

Oops! Someone started indulging and got a little out of hand, eh? Except we all know you did this on purpose.. Just think of all the fattening food that you've eaten and ** over the last year or so. With each bite, each swallow, you added more and more flab to your frame. Now your once fit and lean body is covered in thick layers of fat. Rolls everywhere. You're unrecognizable. There's not one part of your body that isn't fatter than it was when you started. Now the question is, where will you end up? Can you even stop stuffing at this point? (Sorry if this is too much/over the top, if so, I can remove it)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

Oops! Someone started indulging and got a little out of hand, eh? Except we all know you did this on purpose.. Just think of all the fattening food that you've eaten and ** over the last year or so. With each bite, each swallow, you added more and more flab to your frame. Now your once fit and lean body is covered in thick layers of fat. Rolls everywhere. You're unrecognizable. There's not one part of your body that isn't fatter than it was when you started. Now the question is, where will you end up? Can you even stop stuffing at this point? (Sorry if this is too much/over the top, if so, I can remove it)

no end in sight 😬

Guest a68548
On 12/17/2020 at 5:16 PM, babychubs21 said:

My pajamas are starting to get a little tight! I feel like one wrong move and they’ll rip!

06093FF0-304E-44CF-B443-5673D61D899E.thumb.jpeg.5da4c2d242e9f5e7b319ee024912ed43.jpeg

1D8544B9-38AD-4C43-8559-D635546DD45A.thumb.jpeg.18d38bc13a0a049bd64fa0da57c3bf63.jpeg

Would you be able to recreate these poses now for a before/after?

Guest BHMZach
On 4/25/2021 at 1:12 PM, babychubs21 said:

9A6094CE-6CEF-4295-B0AA-8F0AC3A3BA6D.thumb.jpeg.efecb333364f3d604f185189182cad76.jpeg

Archetypal Weight Gain. Phenomenal.  

On 4/25/2021 at 2:12 PM, babychubs21 said:

9A6094CE-6CEF-4295-B0AA-8F0AC3A3BA6D.thumb.jpeg.efecb333364f3d604f185189182cad76.jpeg

Explosive!   That’s just a beautiful, fat encrusted gut.  I hope you enjoy laying on the sofa, lazy as all hell, with a big bowl of snacks resting atop that mountain of fat.  Someday I want to grow a gut like that when I finally let myself go.

also, bye bye thigh gap!  Those thighs blew up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Petey

Your tits are about falling out and I don't think those shorts will stay buttoned even if you did get them closed.