Baby Chubs - Watch me ruin my skinny body

1 hour ago, babychubs21 said:

cause and effect

0C32651E-F502-40CD-9654-A56133F8EED4.thumb.jpeg.29359b500a9e26021693425b56d4e514.jpeg

0D631D7D-3004-4570-A770-B771FA64DD2C.thumb.jpeg.c3b5be68c1c3d3ebced3190563346dd3.jpeg

I always keep a solid stock of that Kroger heavy cream in the fridge.  No shakes for my wife, per say, but her daily, 24 ounce morning coffee might as well be.  I’d venture to guess at least 1/3 of a 16 ounce bottle is in her coffee, which is 500+ calories at least!!  Keep it up as you’re filling out nicely, :) and thanks for sharing. 

On 2/24/2021 at 6:29 AM, babychubs21 said:

the gut stays out 😤

I have no doubt -- your belly is taking over and your shirts are unable to keep it contained! And why should you try? Let it all hang out. :D 

10 hours ago, babychubs21 said:

no going back at this point 😅

Even if you could go back, would you really want to? 

On 2/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, babychubs21 said:

no going back at this point 😅

C62009C7-5A95-4D13-8DAD-AC3DEA715C4A.thumb.jpeg.277c2b680f513f2d9e3bd205c2f6dfb4.jpeg

9A86151E-1598-426C-A58F-75AAF7294750.thumb.png.33c7780c522c4597a6c768c52e31307b.png

A702E654-9DA6-44F6-8871-021306A305EF.thumb.png.1dc9d0966b2edec4c2e3c51d75f61f54.png

DEFFC57B-5954-48AE-AD1F-15CF54E1B3E4.thumb.png.2abd1afce5b3e03ce957ae144b3c44b3.png

Idea for a video -

A total life-reversal where you "give up" on all things related to slimming and the slim lifestyle and embrace the inevitability of your expansion.

Sitting down with a sigh of resignation... "time to face facts... skinny days, those days are gone, and never coming back..." hands touching all the new soft roundness, exploring various locations where the weight has settled, lifting, squeezing... " I mean, look at this..."  (grabbing a handful of new flab) "there's no way I can work this all off, and I can't seem to stop stuffing my face... there's no fixing this, I've let it go too far... I've indulged myself to the point that it's habitual, and my appetite's increased to the point I couldn't control it if I tried.  My skinny body is ruined, unsalvageable... looks like I need to come to terms with the fact that it's gone forever.  And it looks like I have to get used to the idea I'm gonna get really fat... so I might as well enjoy it... why fight the inevitable?"

"Won't be needing this anymore..." (tears up gym membership card)... "nor this..." (languidly rips out pages of a diet book, making random comments like "thousand calories a DAY?  that's hardly a decent snack for me, now, the way my appetite keeps growing...).  Yoga mat, goes in the trash ("the way things are going I'm gonna be lucky to be able to SEE my toes, let alone TOUCH them...")

Running shoes/clothes - "won't be needing these to surf the sofa, just fresh batteries for the remote..."

Dump out any "rabbit food" or low cal foods you still have around.  "Going to need more space in the freezer for ice cream and more on the shelf for cookies and carbs..."  toss out clothes you'll never fit into again.  Burn your bridges so there's no way of going back.

Make a cake-shake with ice cream and heavy cream... drink it all.  Little messiness left in corners of your mouth, bit of a belch if you can would be nice. Pat your distended aching gut "I had a skinny body " (couple of words here about your skinny days)..." but I ruined it by letting go and giving in. Looks like I'm turning into a real porker, but facing facts... I can't stop it at this point... Guess I might as well learn to enjoy getting really FAT!" 

Or, if the props etc are too much (this might be even hotter) you could turn it around and do a role-play where you tell about a controlling boyfriend-secret-feeder who said/did all these things while you just sat there speechless, not realizing how big you'd gotten and shocked now that he's scolding/shaming you like this and"punishing" you by making sure you'll never lose an ounce but just get fatter. Finishes with you stuffing your face "oh well, I guess it could be worse... " you muse, a worried downward glance at your bulging tummy, stroking it absent-mindedly. "Oh my God, I'm gonna get so fucking fat..." (fake pout  which slowly morphs into an indulgent grin just as the screen fades to black as you reach for another cookie)

Probably would be your top rated vid ever.

Btw this photo set is hotter than a bottle of jalapenos... you're looking better with every new pound and you're destined to be a star here!