Baby Chubs - Watch me ruin my skinny body

4 hours ago, babychubs21 said:

It’s probably the most comfortable thing i own right now lol it’s like wearing a blanket! What should I do if someone asks me that? It’d be funny to see the shock on their face if I told them I was just fat 😂 or should I play along 🤔

You definitely have that housewife thing going on- droopy boobs, beer belly, chubby butt.

9 hours ago, babychubs21 said:

It’s probably the most comfortable thing i own right now lol it’s like wearing a blanket! What should I do if someone asks me that? It’d be funny to see the shock on their face if I told them I was just fat 😂 or should I play along 🤔

Hmm...I guess it depends on the situation. If it lets you, say, take someone's seat or cut in line, you're five months along. If they just ask, just laugh and say it's a massive food baby. Or maybe food twins. :D 

4 hours ago, babychubs21 said:

oh I like that! Hopefully one day that’s a reality hahaha

Oh, I definitely see it in your future. I can almost picture it now:

Your partner comes home from work, walks through the front door and immediately sees you. You're sitting on the couch, surrounded by cans, boxes and wrappers, staring at the TV. You're seemingly unaware about how your gut is sitting heavy on your lap, with your shirt riding high above it. You're just mindlessly shoving snacks into your greedy face. 

They walk over to the couch and sits close next to you, setting down a big paper bag. One hand goes for your full gut, gently squeezing it, while the other pulls a big burger out of the bag, freshly opened. You may have snacked all day, but tonight you are going to get STUFFED...

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Hmm...I guess it depends on the situation. If it lets you, say, take someone's seat or cut in line, you're five months along. If they just ask, just laugh and say it's a massive food baby. Or maybe food twins. :D 

Oh, I definitely see it in your future. I can almost picture it now:

Your partner comes home from work, walks through the front door and immediately sees you. You're sitting on the couch, surrounded by cans, boxes and wrappers, staring at the TV. You're seemingly unaware about how your gut is sitting heavy on your lap, with your shirt riding high above it. You're just mindlessly shoving snacks into your greedy face. 

They walk over to the couch and sits close next to you, setting down a big paper bag. One hand goes for your full gut, gently squeezing it, while the other pulls a big burger out of the bag, freshly opened. You may have snacked all day, but tonight you are going to get STUFFED...

oh my god sounds like a dream 😍😍😍😍

1 hour ago, babychubs21 said:

getting harder to hide 😬

9A20B9F6-4372-475C-B38A-A32F3BAF8F31.thumb.jpeg.f74297cd03247feac869a6414c685600.jpeg

Yeah, can't hide your growth anymore -- and I'm not just talking about that jutting round gut! I'm talking those plump yet still somehow perky tits, the side rolls, the thickening arms and that permanent, pinchable double chin. Just makes me want to dress you in the tightest dress you have, take you out and let you gorge 'till the dress rips, showing everyone just what a weak and greedy fatty you are...

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, SonofThomp said:

I’d love to chat and encourage and tease you, if you’ll allow me? 

I’ve always wanted to help or encourage someone to gain who has as much enthusiasm and devotion to getting bigger! 

Stoked to see you reach your goal, and beyond! 

message me I love being teased!