Brazilian Plus-Size Models

litmus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, antoniodonizeti said:

image.thumb.png.cefab45f3ef1b35029da4a75c2d503b9.png

Gabriella Blanco is 340 pounds and 5'8" tall

Amazing that we gets these stats, what a woman, what a model and I love her honesty that she even reveals her weight.

Also I want to make a comparison to another Brazilian model, Mayara Russi.

Last time we got a reveal of Mayara´s measurements was in December 2021

Her measurements were Bust 134 cm (52.7 inches) Waist 130 cm (51.1 Inches) and Hips 161 cm (63.3 inches)

so Gabriella and Mayara are similar in the hip and bust region, with Mayara having a 1 cm bigger hip and 2 cm bigger bust circumference.

But Mayara´s waist is 12 cm bigger than Gabriallas.

Gabriella is 3 cm taller than Mayara.

but forsure Mayara must be heavier than Gabriella and over 155 kg? Me and a few other curvage members have already theorized about Mayara´s weight in the Mayara Russi thread, but its nice to get further stats, albiet using Gabriella´s stats as a comparison.

14 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Amazing that we gets these stats, what a woman, what a model and I love her honesty that she even reveals her weight.

Also I want to make a comparison to another Brazilian model, Mayara Russi.

Last time we got a reveal of Mayara´s measurements was in December 2021

Her measurements were Bust 134 cm (52.7 inches) Waist 130 cm (51.1 Inches) and Hips 161 cm (63.3 inches)

so Gabriella and Mayara are similar in the hip and bust region, with Mayara having a 1 cm bigger hip and 2 cm bigger bust circumference.

But Mayara´s waist is 12 cm bigger than Gabriallas.

Gabriella is 3 cm taller than Mayara.

but forsure Mayara must be heavier than Gabriella and over 155 kg? Me and a few other curvage members have already theorized about Mayara´s weight in the Mayara Russi thread, but its nice to get further stats, albiet using Gabriella´s stats as a comparison.

Yes, 155Kg sounds way too heavy if Mayara is 'only' a more realistic 120Kg.  If I had to guess, I'd be thinking Gabriella wouldn't be much more than 100Kg-110Kg...  I don't know where the numbers come from.😎

3 hours ago, Captain Kayos said:

Yes, 155Kg sounds way too heavy if Mayara is 'only' a more realistic 120Kg.  If I had to guess, I'd be thinking Gabriella wouldn't be much more than 100Kg-110Kg...  I don't know where the numbers come from.😎

Wait what?? you onky think Mayara weighs 120 kg?

The Measurements of Mayara come from a clothing line that she modelled for in December, Naif Plus Size 

The measurements of Gabriella comes from her instagram story of what I can see in the image above, besides, Mayara´s hip circumference is bigger now than when she was first on Alem so Peso back in 2014 and 162,2 kg.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...