Brazilian Plus-Size Models

litmus

So Mayara was at some kinda diversity convention or festival and besides looking really big as she has done all of 2019, she also had something very interesting to say about the fashion industry, now keep in mind the quote has been thru Google translate and I modified it a little when the translation called Mayara he and not she.

mi6267.thumb.jpg.b0ca025dc07ef093e3e9512ae93eaf16.jpg

Mayara Russi, plus size model and content creator, "shared the view". Unfortunately I don´t believe the market practices inclusion by inclusion, but by a commercial need, she said. She recalled a case where even hired by an international beauty brand, she felt discriminated against. " The company leader was very bothered by my body, made me try on various clothes, nothing was ever good. I had been hired by them exactly because it was different, but still there was a shock working with a fat one." she said.

I´ve got a question, is there any portuguese speaking folks in the curvage house/ online? and that would help translate a 7 second insta video from Mayara Russi.

In the insta story, Mayara is asked about her weight I think, and Mayara ends with saying the word Seis, which I found out means 6, but I can´t make out what the other numbers are, if she´s saying 116(that would be a surprise considering she has gone up a size) 126 (This would be my guess) or 136 (That would be a hell of a gain in 1 year to go from 118 to 136 kg.

Here is the insta story

7 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

I´ve got a question, is there any portuguese speaking folks in the curvage house/ online? and that would help translate a 7 second insta video from Mayara Russi.

In the insta story, Mayara is asked about her weight I think, and Mayara ends with saying the word Seis, which I found out means 6, but I can´t make out what the other numbers are, if she´s saying 116(that would be a surprise considering she has gone up a size) 126 (This would be my guess) or 136 (That would be a hell of a gain in 1 year to go from 118 to 136 kg.

Here is the insta story

Thanks to Das Hirschlein for translating the clip, apparently Mayara doesn´t know the number, but she is going to the  nutricionist next week, and told the follower who asked on her insta story, that she will reveal it by then.

So Curvage members, what number will show on the scale do you think?

So Mayara is in a new promo video for a company called Life By Vivara and holy shit a few fantastic angles of her, could some of you grab screenshots if possible, then please do.

Mayara still looks massive, tho I expect her maybe to drop some weight after her visit to her nutricionistm she has posted some vids which suggests she´s on some kinda cleanse diet, tho with Mayara´s track record, her diet wont last long before she gains weight again..

Anyways here is the Life By Vivara video. great shots around 18, 27 and 29 seconds.

4 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

Queen Mayara still looking huge you say? 😍😍

Yes that is my statement, more proof of that should come later today or tomorrow, cuz it seems Mayara has been on the catwalk at the SPFW/ the Sao Paulo fashion week, and looking big, tho the dress was very loose, but her thighs big of what I saw on the insta story, hopefully some decent pics make social media.