Brazilian Plus-Size Models

litmus

On 10/6/2018 at 4:01 PM, Paunchybellyman said:

Please post the next episodes.

I will if I can find them, so far the facebook page has not posted last nights episode, and I can´t find the show anywhere else, not even on e online brazil, they only have short promo videos.

On 10/6/2018 at 4:14 PM, blasterfire said:

She speaks on the phone with her mother. She says that she is single and has a daughter, her mother would seek her son at school, however, as Mayara's mother is not ill, she asks Mayara to seek her daughter in high school. Mayara then has to leave in the middle of the photo session to go get her daughter, which ends up generating a bad mood, because she still had many photos to do.

Thanks for the translation

On 10/6/2018 at 9:57 PM, Thecrusade said:

Seriously, how much does it cost to learn Portuguese? 

@DanishFan87, don’t ever give up. Your posts are much appreciated.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Anyway ideas of where the episodes of beleza gg might be located? the show is a part of the E network.

5 hours ago, Paunchybellyman said:

Thanks.

Your welcome and I´m just trying too add to the community. 

Oh man I so wish tonights episode 3 will be available somewhere where we can view is, here is the description of the episode translated by google.

"Beauty GG : EPISODE 03

Denise Gimenez tries to fulfill her dream of filing her daughter Laura as a model and takes the teen to a casting. Mayara Russi is pressured by her agent to lose measures but does not resist her parents' invitation to dine at a Japanese restaurant. Fluvia Lacerda meets a young aspiring model plus size and goes to direct a photo essay and guide her to a successful career."

So it seems like Mayara is pressured by her agent to lose weight and the show might try and portray it as Mayara can´t resist the temptation of having a good time at a restaurant with har parents, she could ofcourse choose something really healthy, and thats also why I wanna watch the episode, does she choose something healthy or does she pig out.

Judging by Mayara´s size in unedited photos and videos these days, it seems like she didn´t follow her agents advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 3:04 AM, DanishFan87 said:

I will post pictures in about 12 hours or so, but for now here is a short video from an event Mayara and the 2 other Beleza GG models were at, and jeez they almost need to get Mayara a bigger chair, she almost has to lean to a side to be comfortable. 

Look at her big fat belly. So sexy, massive and soft.

Anybody found a way yet to watch the Beleza GG episodes?

I´d love to watch next weeks episode, here is the some of the description of the episode in english and portuguese

Mayara Russi goes to the casting of a TV commercial
and discovers that her competitors are all much thinner than she is.

Mayara Russi vai para o casting de um comercial de TV e descobre que suas concorrentes são todas muito mais magras do que ela.

Here is a GIF from this weeks epi

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2018 at 5:46 AM, Desdinova said:

Some recent photos of Mayara, looking absolutely breathtaking:

Speaking of Mayara, some more footage has been posted of her in the orange bikini we saw a few weeks ago in a promo.

From 50 sec to 1 min 10 sec she is wearing it in this video at it is absolutely golden, Mayara looks so big and beautiful and fat. huge I tell ya, absolutely GOLDEN clip.

I also recommend stopping at 1.03, 1:04 and 1:08, what angles. I wonder how the company that produces the bikini feel and think when they see Mayara putting that kinda strain on their product in a commercial campaign.

13 minutes ago, rambler said:

I wish to make a tribute to Mayara - are there any yt videos only with her suitable to use? Where I could as for it?

I don´t think that there are that many with her, so my advice, use search words as "beleza gg" "mayara russi" and "Alem Do Peso" to find videos with Mayara on youtube.

I´m looking forward to seeing your tribute if its possible for you to make it.

So Mayara again had a Q & A with fans asking her stuff on her Insta story.

She concretely said she´s 29 years of age, 170 cm tall and weighs 118 kg, I thought she had gained more since last time she mentioned that number, I thought she had passed 120, anyways here is a photo a brazilian photographer posted recently on Instagram

Maybe she stabilized her weight, she did post more workout vids and pics in november, than she does normally.

46699478_365873653969461_7230545759816919963_n.jpg