CandyCandelaria - Ask and I'll answer πŸ’Œ

• Curvage Model

Hii everyone! 😘 I want to share in this topic how my body changed, how bigger it become.. that photo where I was wearing that dress is from March.. lits amazingΒ howΒ bigger I'm getting and how bigger you are making me 😊πŸ₯“πŸ™ƒ I can't stop beeing greedy 24/7.. and definetly this is what happens when you eat mcd everyday β˜ΊπŸŸπŸ” its worth it, is just beautiful how my big body looks .

Se I read you.. what do u think?Β 

KUJICAM_2020-11-23-06-22-28_developed.jpg

KUJICAM_2020-11-23-06-26-12_developed.jpg

KUJICAM_2020-11-23-14-39-10_developed.jpg

KUJICAM_2020-11-23-14-41-16_developed.jpg

Edited by CandyCandelaria

• Curvage Model

Well my first topic was about one before and after and how my body changed from head toΒ toes.

In this one I want to show you my new short video wich is in a veryΒ low price so you can see it if you want and is about how full I came back to my house from McD... you can see an obvious belly pop( IΒ  can't hide it annymore haha). And all the marks from my clothes and all the ztretch marks all over. When I'm like in the video is the perfect moment for me to rubbbbbs πŸ™ƒ

Feel free to comment! I love to read you☺❀

20201122_154719.jpg

Β 

Β 

Want to change something

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Cousindave said:

Your weight gain is so hot! Guess your favorite restaurant will always be McDonald’s πŸ˜‰

what are your favorite foods from there?

Do u want to surprise me with some meals? Haha burguers big ones with bacon it justtt make my mouth melt 🀀🀀 fries too i could eat all by myself about 1kg.. they are so gooood when there are hot salty and crunchhh my god! 

At at last but my favourite.. mc nuuggggets with ranch sauce or bbcueeeee. (I'mm dyinggg)Β 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, AJ-Xander said:

You might as well be a McDonald's mascot with how often you eat it πŸ˜‚ Seriously though, amazing gain! If you got that big in just 9 months, I can't wait to see what another 9 months of daily McDonald's gorging will do to your body.Β 

I think abput that too... I always gain and loseΒ so fast ! I cant stop wating dont wanna loosee anythingg

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, AJ-Xander said:

I guess you'll just have eat often enough so your body doesn't have a chance to lose any of that beautiful fat.Β 

Exacty thats why I love when all of my followers buy my content. It means more mc donalds for my belly ❀❀❀ and really turns me πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, drpop said:

You look so happy and you keep blowing my mind. The before picture you look so tiny and now looking were you are. I cant wait to see what more growing you will do, you look great. You are so big, but only want to get much bigger wow just wow cant wait see more. Thanks and keep safe out there.

So muchh woooww haha thank u babe ☺❀ love reading u 

• Curvage Model

Went to MCD ordered 3 menus because 3 is my lucky numberΒ 

Haha what a lie I'm such a greedy piggy. The guy that took my order was so amazed and he told me "do you want to tell to your friends thay help you to carry all to your table?" And I say "noo! You see I'm not with friendss this is just for me.. it happens that I'm specially hungry tonight" "Is imposssible that is alll for you" he said.Β 

Haha just watch me was my last answerΒ πŸ™ˆΒ belly right now is looking like a ballooon ! Need rubbbs to make some space for desert!Β 

Soooo for desert any ideas ? I read uuu πŸ€“

9 hours ago, CandyCandelaria said:

Went to MCD ordered 3 menus because 3 is my lucky numberΒ 

Haha what a lie I'm such a greedy piggy. The guy that took my order was so amazed and he told me "do you want to tell to your friends thay help you to carry all to your table?" And I say "noo! You see I'm not with friendss this is just for me.. it happens that I'm specially hungry tonight" "Is imposssible that is alll for you" he said.Β 

Haha just watch me was my last answerΒ πŸ™ˆΒ belly right now is looking like a ballooon ! Need rubbbs to make some space for desert!Β 

Soooo for desert any ideas ? I read uuu πŸ€“

something with a lot of calories to make you swell like crazy baloon haha