Sooo... I need some help....

Lexi Foxxx

23 minutes ago, Lexi Foxxx said:

I posted but I am going to come at this from a different angle.  How, WITH YOUR MAN BRAIN IDEAS, should I get my husband to be absolutely obsessive crazy over me in bed again? I feel like things have kind of hit a rock lately. He doesnt seem excited about weight gain or any anything I try to do or say to be 'sexy.'   I already have a complex and am super shy about trying to be sexy so this is just getting to my head. Haha 

Was he always as excited about you gaining as you are? If the classic ‘tricks’ that get him going aren’t working, talking to him about what would excite him is probably the best method. Good luck!

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

Was he always as excited about you gaining as you are? If the classic ‘tricks’ that get him going aren’t working, talking to him about what would excite him is probably the best method. Good luck!

He was the one who got me into it! So its just odd hes backing off a bit now!  I mean, we have our daily stress as a couple so maybe hes just absent for a bit.  I tried to talk to him and he said "i find you very sexy still babe. Dont worry about it."  Idk, I guess im looking for a magic answer! Its probably nothing and im just being sensitive. Us girls are pretty crazy sometimes 🤣🤣

40 minutes ago, Lexi Foxxx said:

He was the one who got me into it! So its just odd hes backing off a bit now!  I mean, we have our daily stress as a couple so maybe hes just absent for a bit.  I tried to talk to him and he said "i find you very sexy still babe. Dont worry about it."  Idk, I guess im looking for a magic answer! Its probably nothing and im just being sensitive. Us girls are pretty crazy sometimes 🤣🤣

Unfortunately there’s rarely a ‘magic answer,’ but you shouldn’t completely ignore your instincts. He could be stressed/distracted about something else and that’s the signal you’re picking up. Covid/election has done that to so many people and couples. 

How did he get you into gaining? Try to relight that spark from the early days. Maybe buy loose fitting clothes and tell him you can’t fill them out without his help! If he likes to feed you, insist that you want to eat more but need his help. If he initiated it, my guess is that’s it’s something he’s still interested in. 

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, Doc Mo said:

Unfortunately there’s rarely a ‘magic answer,’ but you shouldn’t completely ignore your instincts. He could be stressed/distracted about something else and that’s the signal you’re picking up. Covid/election has done that to so many people and couples. 

How did he get you into gaining? Try to relight that spark from the early days. Maybe buy loose fitting clothes and tell him you can’t fill them out without his help! If he likes to feed you, insist that you want to eat more but need his help. If he initiated it, my guess is that’s it’s something he’s still interested in. 

Those are good ideas.  Thats why I need man brain to help!

3 minutes ago, Lexi Foxxx said:

Those are good ideas.  Thats why I need man brain to help!

I’m happy to use my man brain to help. We’re all very different, but if any man flat out tells you exactly what he wants, that usually means you’ve got the hard part covered. From the pics I’ve seen of you posted here, I assume you’re delivering. Keep it up, literally and figuratively!

in my view... that is usually a thing that can be solved with communication. personally i saw my lady trying to turn me off by different ways and those were partly working but the day came in which i opened my mouth and brought the topic of conversation to the table. what is it that turns you on? so i can say my part. she spoke and said somethings and then it was my turn. it was as easy as overeating or stuffing, that is what really gets me going. when she is full but still goes for dessert, when she is stuffed but still reaches for another slice of pizza that is the hottest thing to me. beyond /related of course/ the weight gain, and the curves, the eating is amazing. of course, weight gain is always welcome and she knows that even do i do not demand anything on that matter. i do not expect or want really to see her as big a luna love... luna is a fantasy. 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, WhoDat said:

I'm not sure if I would be overjoyed if my wife and the mother of my children decided to be a web model, weight aside. Have you talked to him about this? About whether or not it turns him on or off that you do this? 

Thanks for your concern there! It was actually his idea! I was the one who wasnt into it at first.  The first video ever put on youtube was actually one where I thought he was lying about filming me.  Im sure a lot of people thought it was "put on" but I legitimately didnt think he was filming or serious. I have shyed away from modeling multiple times and he is the one who encourages the come back.  He likes to show me off. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

in my view... that is usually a thing that can be solved with communication. personally i saw my lady trying to turn me off by different ways and those were partly working but the day came in which i opened my mouth and brought the topic of conversation to the table. what is it that turns you on? so i can say my part. she spoke and said somethings and then it was my turn. it was as easy as overeating or stuffing, that is what really gets me going. when she is full but still goes for dessert, when she is stuffed but still reaches for another slice of pizza that is the hottest thing to me. beyond /related of course/ the weight gain, and the curves, the eating is amazing. of course, weight gain is always welcome and she knows that even do i do not demand anything on that matter. i do not expect or want really to see her as big a luna love... luna is a fantasy. 

Maybe hes the same way in a sense. Loves the idea and loves that im into it but doesnt want to push me further than im comfortable with.  I am the biggest i have ever been and maybe he senses some trepidation from me or knows it was a concern of mine in the beginning ? 

19 hours ago, Lexi Foxxx said:

We talked.  He is stressed (covid restrictions here impacting work and home life) and wants me to gain the next 20 lbs as fast as I can ;)💙

That’s awesome! Covid has affected many relationships and it’s not the fault of either person. I’m thrilled for you guys!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, dania201 said:

I’m glad you guys talked. So helpful!

One thing I’ve used in the past is “your stress makes me stress eat...” and then use it as an excuse to add some fun pounds in the midst of an otherwise stressful time in the relationship. 

Thats a great thought!