Chubby-Out of shape popular girls.

HolySmack

15 hours ago, HolySmack said:

Oh what's your favorite thing about her? 

Oh boy, didn't expect to have to try and quantify such a statement, but here goes:

Her figure - her boobs have gotten huge, which is always a plus, but her belly also sticks out just as far, no further no less. I love all kinds of fat figures, but I think my favourite is when belly, boobs and ass all follow each other.

Her confidence - if she used to post pictures of herself in swimwear, it sounds like she was proud of her slim body. But the confidence you can see in her face and body language shows how much she's loved and embraced her gain. Proudly hugging the bottle that took her there is the icing on the cake 😍

Her dress - I have a really big thing for fat girls in dresses, they drive me mad! In her case, she looks like she bought a bigger dress while gaining and is now stretching that one out too. I think it's the paradox of seeing a large, loose dress tightly hugging a fat figure and leaving nothing to the imagination.

Bonuses - her smile is irresistible, she looks so happy with every choice she's made, which is very important. Also, the other girl looking at her like she's worshipping the goddess of the friendship group gives off strong Dom/alpha vibes.

Did that answer your question? 😂

8 hours ago, LikesThemLarge said:

Oh boy, didn't expect to have to try and quantify such a statement, but here goes:

Her figure - her boobs have gotten huge, which is always a plus, but her belly also sticks out just as far, no further no less. I love all kinds of fat figures, but I think my favourite is when belly, boobs and ass all follow each other.

Her confidence - if she used to post pictures of herself in swimwear, it sounds like she was proud of her slim body. But the confidence you can see in her face and body language shows how much she's loved and embraced her gain. Proudly hugging the bottle that took her there is the icing on the cake 😍

Her dress - I have a really big thing for fat girls in dresses, they drive me mad! In her case, she looks like she bought a bigger dress while gaining and is now stretching that one out too. I think it's the paradox of seeing a large, loose dress tightly hugging a fat figure and leaving nothing to the imagination.

Bonuses - her smile is irresistible, she looks so happy with every choice she's made, which is very important. Also, the other girl looking at her like she's worshipping the goddess of the friendship group gives off strong Dom/alpha vibes.

Did that answer your question? 😂

Yea this more that answered my question 

On 2/19/2021 at 6:52 AM, HolySmack said:

I can post more photos if you want but I ain't gonna reveal anything else for her privacy 

If you have more photos, that would be great. She’s probably one of the best that I’ve seen on this site recently.

On 2/11/2021 at 2:15 PM, HolySmack said:

Another one for your pleasure boys!! 

Screenshot_20210211_221145.jpg

IMG_20210211_221246_439.jpg

IMG_20210211_221249_157.jpg

IMG_20210211_221252_641.jpg

On 2/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, HolySmack said:

Yeap 

IMG_20210217_200052.jpg

IMG_20210217_200107.jpg

IMG_20210217_200134.jpg

On 2/21/2021 at 11:23 AM, HolySmack said:

More of her chubby belly, flabby arms, big boobs and thicc booty

IMG_20210221_191812.jpg

IMG_20210221_191855.jpg

IMG_20210221_191935.jpg

IMG_20210221_192014.jpg

I know I’m sounding a bit repetitive, but do you have any more of her? Specifically of her belly

My girlfriend was one of the rare popular girls who was heavy and popular in high school. She's 5'7" and in high school was almost 190 pounds. She had huge boobs, which is probably why she could be popular, along with very thick thighs and a round belly. She loved wearing string bikinis to the beach, and she never faced criticism for being too fat. She did have to deal with the attention of being one of the hottest girls in school. She was from a fancy place too, so it's surprising that she wasn't teased for being fat. It's a rare body type to be overweight and for high school kids to think you're hot, but she was lucky. I probably would have thought she was fat when I was that age.

Funny what college can do to skinny popular girls... my fiancée was a 110 lbs. athlete when I met her. Then college happened, and sports were replaced with drinking and late-night desserts.

ba17.thumb.jpg.ea757fdbe0bcba407301772c3a86887c.jpg

ba6.thumb.jpg.c629f79d7346b8ce4bcd08ee6dfdf2d7.jpg

Her friends are all still very fit, so she always receives some friendly jabbing about the "beer belly" she picked up in college.  But she's happy with her decisions and I think that's what matters.

Guest secretyeah
57 minutes ago, gggg said:

Funny what college can do to skinny popular girls... my fiancée was a 110 lbs. athlete when I met her. Then college happened, and sports were replaced with drinking and late-night desserts.

ba17.thumb.jpg.ea757fdbe0bcba407301772c3a86887c.jpg

ba6.thumb.jpg.c629f79d7346b8ce4bcd08ee6dfdf2d7.jpg

Her friends are all still very fit, so she always receives some friendly jabbing about the "beer belly" she picked up in college.  But she's happy with her decisions and I think that's what matters.

Can you do a thread for her with more photos?

3 hours ago, secretyeah said:

Can you do a thread for her with more photos?

Haven't posted any new content in a while, for various reasons.  She lost a bit of weight but still has a noticeable belly.

My friend, there was a blonde, gorgeous, stick-thin girl in high school, the object of so many boys' obsession, although, like a lot of hot chicks in high school, she dated a badass asshole gearhead. Her hair was so blonde, it was almost white. 

Go forward 4 years, and we meet at a club. She is wearing a striped shirt with a fat roll visible underneath, and she has a double chin. Partying, lots of wine, lots of food, and not a teenager anymore.

Asked her out, took her home, fucked her and marveled at that big stomach, fat ass and no excercise, woah. In my mind, while we were fucking, I kept thinking back to that skinny girl with no tits, just a slim, petite young girl, then looking down and seeing big tits, fat belly, and fat flabby thighs spreading out to either side, and I'd cum and cum and cum.

We dated about two years. But we were really young and the relationship ran its course. We're friends on Facebook. She is an alcoholic and her brain is pretty fried - in and out of rehab and it doesn't stick - but she remembers our time fondly. She's still really pretty - just older now. Not skinny, not fat, never truly blew up.