Chubby-Out of shape popular girls.

HolySmack

On 8/10/2022 at 8:45 PM, HolySmack said:

More of this glutton

From a bikini body to having a fat backside with flabby arms

And I wanna hear ur thoughts on this fatty

nFMeOQv.jpeg

zN9rdOU.jpeg

Here's one more of her, even with that baggy outfit you can tell that she has gained weight

If anyone wants to talk abt her hmu 

SuVqHUI.jpeg

On 8/14/2022 at 12:53 AM, Toonmaster1996 said:

I know this girl and she isn’t the same person as the previous post — I’m like 95% sure at least.

Still a great addition to the thread — not sure why nobody has brought her up 

Is she a public figure on social media, and if so can I get a name/link?

Guest memyselfandice
4 hours ago, Ausbbw said:

What’s her name? Would really like to know 

10371B30-E3CA-4AF4-87E5-43AC8D0A412D.jpeg I second this, @Kakae could you please message us her TT or Insta? Thanks, great gain and gorgeous girl!

Hey my guys, no offense really but why are y'all so damn obsessed with her name💀. We clearly don't share it because we dont want any creeps to act weird in her socials (which has happened in the past btw). You can always ask for updates and we'd be more than glad to post more but you don't really need her name. Thanks for understanding!!👍

But because you like her so much, have this clip 

SnapTik_7120645059187330309_AdobeExpress (2).gif

7 minutes ago, HolySmack said:

Hey my guys, no offense really but why are y'all so damn obsessed with her name💀. We clearly don't share it because we dont want any creeps to act weird in her socials (which has happened in the past btw). You can always ask for updates and we'd be more than glad to post more but you don't really need her name. Thanks!!👍

He’s right

6 hours ago, somethingoranother said:

I disagree, its a public account theyve happened to stumble across. Whats the problem with sharing it

What's the problem with sharing it? The problem is that there's a terrifying history of people taking that information and using it to harass and abuse the poor people just trying to live their life. Far too many people take it as an open invitation to DM those people and talk about their weight or try to convince them gain more despite the person having zero interest in that.

On 8/17/2022 at 11:51 PM, HolySmack said:

Hey my guys, no offense really but why are y'all so damn obsessed with her name💀. We clearly don't share it because we dont want any creeps to act weird in her socials (which has happened in the past btw). You can always ask for updates and we'd be more than glad to post more but you don't really need her name. Thanks for understanding!!👍

Because you have a sense of entitlement, I bet even if I dm’d you you still wouldn’t share her name!! It’s all good I found out her name though so sorry king  

4 hours ago, Ausbbw said:

Because you have a sense of entitlement, I bet even if I dm’d you you still wouldn’t share her name!! It’s all good I found out her name though so sorry king  

I'm pretty sure not wanting to give away the name of a girl in fear of her getting harassed isn't entitlement. But gud for u Queen ❤️ for finding her name, just don't act weird around her, thanks!!!!

1 hour ago, HolySmack said:

I'm pretty sure not wanting to give away the name of a girl in fear of her getting harassed isn't entitlement. But gud for u Queen ❤️ for finding her name, just don't act weird around her, thanks!!!!

I'm sure we all be pleased if you both could share more about her !