Chubby-Out of shape popular girls.

HolySmack

Guest LuvThickWomen
On 2/19/2022 at 5:14 PM, spaceface said:

Who is this??? This is hot af

Her TikTok and Twitter are @gh0stxbby. She has an OnlyFans too. Don’t know why dude blacked it out like she was some random, private person lol

No pics, unfortunately.

But there was a smokin' hot lady in high school, gorgeous face, long, curly, flowing hair, waist must have been about 24 inches, big boobs and "tough," you know? Like gum-chewing, cigarette-smoking bombshell whose boyfriend was always the guy who fixed cars and had arms of iron. She was two years ahead of me and, of course, paid me no mind. 

Saw her about 9 years after graduation when I visited my home town. She was sitting on a stool at a store, waiting for customer service, I guess.

Big BLOP of flab hanging over her jeans, HUGE thighs, bigger tits, floppy arms and...a beautiful mess. The fat was just HANGING, you know? Like it was made of corn chips and ice cream. Waist now? Hmm, probably 42-44. LOT of belly fat. 

I guessed approximately a 100-pound gain. 

From hot-to-not.

Except for me.

I love a hot mess. :)

Don't you? 

On 2/25/2022 at 10:30 PM, tubbybellies said:

I love this kind of contrast within a friends group. Reminds me of that magical day when my wife had her friends all over, all slim, drinking in the garden and they got into the subject of getting back to playing netball like they had 10 years earlier in the school team, and organising a game, and it dawned on my wife she can’t get up our stairs without getting out of breath never mind play a sport . 

• 2 weeks later...