Chubby-Out of shape popular girls.

HolySmack

A co-worker of mine has stedily been gaining weight since she was hired. When she started around seven months ago she was chubby with large boobs, somewhat flat stomach, and a cute face. Quite conventionally attractive, apple shaped, but just carrying some extra weight. Think party girl who gains that first 20 lbs. She is from Louisiana and moved to town because of her boyfriend. 

When she started she would conspicuously avoid eating, avoiding birthday cake and all the other breakroom snacks and saying she was on a diet. Now its fast food lunches and im guessing plenty of food once she gets home. She has easily gained 30+ lbs and is firmly in the chubby to fat range. All her social media is face only selfies with filters, posts about drinking, and memes about wanting to be skinny but loving to eat.

Her boyfriend works out of town in the oil field so i think she must spend alot of her nights alone... eating. Its hard to get a great look at her body, she wears tunic dress shirts that fit her large bust but drape over her midscection. He boobs are massive, melon size almost small cantaloupe. They were big when she started, easliy DDD, but are now almost comically huge. She has knocked over the pen cup on her station more that once.

The draping shirts coceal what i'm sure is a growing gut. Even just looking at her from the back and sides you can tell she is alot wider overall and has lost her waist. She is built like a sturdy ship, big bow and a wide hull. Her face has softened and she added a chin which is oddly absent from her photos but is ever present in person. 

I dont see this gain slowing down any time soon. All she talks about is cooking big meals' drinking beers, and going home to louisiana to get "grandma's cooking" and other restaurants she misses. She always brags about how great the cuisine is back home but must be offsetting the quality of cajun cooking with the quantity of local cuisine.

Coworker (see above post) has been posting out of shape memes like crazy. Its a funny stage in the path to acceptance for girls who use to be skinny and are use to getting lots of complements. My guess is since they aren't getting those unsolicited complements anymore so they go online to try and generate positive feed back "no your not fat your still skinny". It also helps that her online pics dont really reflect her current state of enlargement.  

Recent posts: (picture of obese horse) "im built for feed not for speed"

"I need to start eating healthier" (picture with Mary Barry and a giant cake)

"Its better to have two chins then two faces"

"I would give away half of my family for a flat stomach right now"

Each post has comments praising how skinny she is or girls replying with "same". 

I think my co-workers are trying to fatten up the girl from Louisiana. I cant prove it but this suspicious situation just happened.

CW1: dont forget to grab a donut 

CWLA: do i look like i need a donut? (Hands on hips)

CW1: (awkward pause) yeah you need at least a few.

CWLA. Rolls eyes. Please! I've gained six pounds this month. I need to stay away from donuts.

CW1: oh come on, they are really good today. Its monday

CWLA: i had a big breakfast aready

CW1: well at least take some for Marissa and shelly

She then goes to the breakroom and comes out with three donuts in a napkin and one in her mouth. She was carrying several things but couldnt leave behind that tempting donut. My guess is she ate it in her car then probably indulged in one of the other three once she got back to the drive through since it would be odd to bring two people three donuts.

After she left CW1 and another girl shared a knowing look and gave little laughs. Im not sure why they are trying to speed along a process that clearly is already moving but there have been some rumblings of drama and some recent location changes. Maybe she rubbed some girls the wrong way or maybe they didnt like the extra attention she has been getting from customers. 

Or this could be all in my head and CW1 just wanted somone to eat the donuts before she was tempted to.

On 10/25/2021 at 9:33 AM, oatmeal said:

I think my co-workers are trying to fatten up the girl from Louisiana. I cant prove it but this suspicious situation just happened.

CW1: dont forget to grab a donut 

CWLA: do i look like i need a donut? (Hands on hips)

CW1: (awkward pause) yeah you need at least a few.

CWLA. Rolls eyes. Please! I've gained six pounds this month. I need to stay away from donuts.

CW1: oh come on, they are really good today. Its monday

CWLA: i had a big breakfast aready

CW1: well at least take some for Marissa and shelly

She then goes to the breakroom and comes out with three donuts in a napkin and one in her mouth. She was carrying several things but couldnt leave behind that tempting donut. My guess is she ate it in her car then probably indulged in one of the other three once she got back to the drive through since it would be odd to bring two people three donuts.

After she left CW1 and another girl shared a knowing look and gave little laughs. Im not sure why they are trying to speed along a process that clearly is already moving but there have been some rumblings of drama and some recent location changes. Maybe she rubbed some girls the wrong way or maybe they didnt like the extra attention she has been getting from customers. 

Or this could be all in my head and CW1 just wanted somone to eat the donuts before she was tempted to.

I can't wait to hear more stories like this, this is awesome

More evidence that my co-workers are trying to help her acquire more lbs. Yesterday the girls were moving some Halloween supplies and Kristen (Louisiana girl) appeared visibly winded. Flush cheeked and breathing a little heavy she said "I've got to go to the gym or start walking or something"

Without missing a beat, almost reflexively CW1 said "why dont you come watch the game with us tonight. Juanas has $2 longnecks on tuesdays"

K: I dont know, i was gonna try and work out tonight.

CW1: "oh come on, you never come out with us. Its just gonna be (co-workers). Go some other night" I missed what Kristen said next but CW1 and another girl continued to pressure her into going out until she relented. She seems to have a weakness for beers and i can imagine that over the course of a baseball game she will have more than a few and probably plenty to eat as well.

This morning i overheard two girls commenting about how Kristen had made a real pig of herself last night. "She sure can throw em back" "i dont know how she ate it all after all that (drinking)" "i'm surprised she didnt call in (sick)"

Once again i could be building this up in my mind, coworker fattens up other coworker seems more like a WG story than reality but so far a pattern is forming. Im tempted to bring it up causually with CW1 but i think it will be better to just watch it play out. Dont want to mess up a good thing or have people i work with think im odd. 

38 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

. . .

Once again i could be building this up in my mind, coworker fattens up other coworker seems more like a WG story than reality but so far a pattern is forming. Im tempted to bring it up causually with CW1 but i think it will be better to just watch it play out. Dont want to mess up a good thing or have people i work with think im odd. 

Definitely don't say a word!

We are a rare group and most people think we are weird. 

Guest Chunky monkey
On 9/21/2021 at 2:56 PM, Chunky monkey said:

Before:507AB7F5-E21C-4A7C-BF86-5FF319E87C8A.thumb.jpeg.7c4d3f132ef632a9c94e87efb07aaa6f.jpeg28D1B35B-6B53-4C37-A879-AA23258487E4.thumb.jpeg.28610bed2fcf54343eae894394cf21d4.jpeg

after:F75C28B8-0475-4F2E-A8D1-F15B6B6A16F4.thumb.jpeg.9dd09d842371281b9a520e16ffe80d07.jpeg6475D88E-95E3-49CD-8BE1-3158959EBFFC.thumb.jpeg.1170bfa43f9f04250cd31096c3d45697.jpeg

not huge but she’s still growing

3496B544-62AD-4439-A2EF-119FD6936DC8.thumb.jpeg.35d7054d6da88e11ae6e5ffd06b547e8.jpeg

costumes looking a little snug on the belly but I’m not complaining

Guest Chunky monkey

F725925F-D227-4BF1-9792-87117041DA85.thumb.jpeg.7fe8932354322995769244029fb84f7b.jpeg815EB8A7-17AE-4710-B234-9713E8EEBA77.thumb.jpeg.2b3e9a56d493e78537bdf0e9b714ea6b.jpeg beginning of college

AD45D860-CBAC-448A-8060-6E10ED5A0446.thumb.jpeg.9245c8bbdbcc5e86c84a867678496767.jpeg3F0272FD-EB58-40AA-9A83-F9A70653D103.thumb.jpeg.1289f8df0a4331044f9ecc76f326144f.jpeg end of college

friend sent this to me and I refuse to believe that it’s real. Do you think it’s real? He won’t give me her name.

On 10/25/2021 at 2:25 PM, HolySmack said:

This is a fabulous weight gain, and from what I know she used to have a thread here, so.. If u know her or the thread she was in, let us know 

RZEm5f07h4QS7kndy8-h-UDXMVVIVedr1JDPz1MhYgY.jpg

That'd be @lovethatchub, who is in fact still (recently) slinking around Curvage. And she's, uh, put on a few since then too. ^_^

She's toying with the idea of making some videos, so maybe let her know just how fabulous you think that chubadubbing is?

Resized_20211027_143456_1963.jpg.4e6a89b1119f03d0a425496ca2738108.jpg

On 10/31/2021 at 6:40 PM, riptoryx said:

That'd be @lovethatchub, who is in fact still (recently) slinking around Curvage. And she's, uh, put on a few since then too. ^_^

She's toying with the idea of making some videos, so maybe let her know just how fabulous you think that chubadubbing is?

Hiiii, I'm still here 😊

On 10/31/2021 at 6:40 PM, riptoryx said:

I would love to make videos, I just don't think I have that large of a fan base for it to be worth it.

On 11/4/2021 at 7:10 PM, HolySmack said:

Another great gain I found, an improvement to an already perfect body

kn3uxuhs1t851.jpg

Awesome little gain! I'm glad she looks so confident and content about it too. Could this be the beginning of a society where girls go out to parties in nice dresses proudly displaying their gorgeous guts? I hope so!

1 hour ago, DreamingBoy said:

Awesome little gain! I'm glad she looks so confident and content about it too. Could this be the beginning of a society where girls go out to parties in nice dresses proudly displaying their gorgeous guts? I hope so!

Well judging by the body positive movement and the fact that quarantine brought the inner fatties out of a lot of previously fit girls it certainly looks like it.