Chubby-Out of shape popular girls.

HolySmack

I went to a fairly small private high school, about 120 kids per grade, and a friend group of four girls who were four of the most popular girls in my grade were all not skinny, though two of them started high school fairly skinny. 

First, two of them played hockey and weren't necessarily fat but were definitely bigger than the average girl in our grade, both from muscle and a bit of fat. They were both fairly short, maybe both 5'3", one was of half white half half Polynesian descent I think and the other was a white brunette. They were both probably 145-150 pounds, maybe a bit less for the white chick. The first had massive quads and a big ass, both which clearly had muscle but had some fat over them. The rest of her was just fairly thick and a bit chubby compared to skinnier girls, with the exception of her stomach being pretty lean. The other girl had a huge bubble butt, fairly thick legs but nowhere near the first girl, decent tits, and a belly with a hint of softness. 

Next, the "leader" of the group was definitely fat unlike the other two but might not have even been overweight technically. She was also a brunette, and had very skinny legs, a bit of a round ass but it looked more chubby than anything, and ~D tits. She was maybe 5'4" and 140 pounds. The thing is, she had a very wide and round stomach that was clearly fat but it didn't stick out very far. She was a very clear apple shape, but she hid it well easily below clothing because her belly didn't protrude. I'd describe her build as skin, bones, and fat. She was somehow not overweight despite having a huge appetite, drinking a ton, and not exercising much, but there was a clear softness to pretty much every part of her. 

Last, the biggest girl of the group and probably the biggest in our class was blonde, around 5'6", and maybe 190 lbs. She had absolutely massive tits which were nevertheless really round and shapely, a bulging, soft ** belly which she usually hid well below her tits in looser clothing, thick thighs which were clearly all fat, and a fat ass which wasn't small necessarily but no bigger or rounder than was proportional for her size. She actually tried playing sports and working out more than the previous girl, but she almost notoriously ate and drank a ton and never did anything more than slowing/pausing her 20+ pound gain over high school.

I think one of the reasons they were so popular was because they could hang out with guys so naturally. They all drank a ton and ate a ton, especially the second two, and the first two could handle playing sports with guys like throwing a football around at a very sports dominant school. They were also all extremely stereotypically hot in terms of facial features, hair, voice, etc, perhaps less so for the second girl but she also had the best body of the group. They all pulled a ton of guys, even the biggest girl. 

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of them in person since high school as none of them were at any high school reunions/alumni meet-ups I've been to, but judging from social media, the first girl seems to be the same mix of athletic and fat, as does the second although she may have gotten closer to the first's size now, the third girl has definitely gotten fatter but not so much as to make her look too much bigger on social media, and the last has probably put on over 25 pounds, but it's hard to tell on social media and she may have simply put less effort into posing recently. 

That's about it, if anybody has any questions regarding their social dynamics in high school, ask away. 

1 hour ago, jonasgreen135 said:

I went to a fairly small private high school, about 120 kids per grade, and a friend group of four girls who were four of the most popular girls in my grade were all not skinny, though two of them started high school fairly skinny. 

First, two of them played hockey and weren't necessarily fat but were definitely bigger than the average girl in our grade, both from muscle and a bit of fat. They were both fairly short, maybe both 5'3", one was of half white half half Polynesian descent I think and the other was a white brunette. They were both probably 145-150 pounds, maybe a bit less for the white chick. The first had massive quads and a big ass, both which clearly had muscle but had some fat over them. The rest of her was just fairly thick and a bit chubby compared to skinnier girls, with the exception of her stomach being pretty lean. The other girl had a huge bubble butt, fairly thick legs but nowhere near the first girl, decent tits, and a belly with a hint of softness. 

Next, the "leader" of the group was definitely fat unlike the other two but might not have even been overweight technically. She was also a brunette, and had very skinny legs, a bit of a round ass but it looked more chubby than anything, and ~D tits. She was maybe 5'4" and 140 pounds. The thing is, she had a very wide and round stomach that was clearly fat but it didn't stick out very far. She was a very clear apple shape, but she hid it well easily below clothing because her belly didn't protrude. I'd describe her build as skin, bones, and fat. She was somehow not overweight despite having a huge appetite, drinking a ton, and not exercising much, but there was a clear softness to pretty much every part of her. 

Last, the biggest girl of the group and probably the biggest in our class was blonde, around 5'6", and maybe 190 lbs. She had absolutely massive tits which were nevertheless really round and shapely, a bulging, soft ** belly which she usually hid well below her tits in looser clothing, thick thighs which were clearly all fat, and a fat ass which wasn't small necessarily but no bigger or rounder than was proportional for her size. She actually tried playing sports and working out more than the previous girl, but she almost notoriously ate and drank a ton and never did anything more than slowing/pausing her 20+ pound gain over high school.

I think one of the reasons they were so popular was because they could hang out with guys so naturally. They all drank a ton and ate a ton, especially the second two, and the first two could handle playing sports with guys like throwing a football around at a very sports dominant school. They were also all extremely stereotypically hot in terms of facial features, hair, voice, etc, perhaps less so for the second girl but she also had the best body of the group. They all pulled a ton of guys, even the biggest girl. 

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of them in person since high school as none of them were at any high school reunions/alumni meet-ups I've been to, but judging from social media, the first girl seems to be the same mix of athletic and fat, as does the second although she may have gotten closer to the first's size now, the third girl has definitely gotten fatter but not so much as to make her look too much bigger on social media, and the last has probably put on over 25 pounds, but it's hard to tell on social media and she may have simply put less effort into posing recently. 

That's about it, if anybody has any questions regarding their social dynamics in high school, ask away. 

Thanks for sharing, I got 2 questions tho. Do you think they acknowledged the fact that they were bigger than your run of the mill average girl and lastly did any of them had the physique of the girl in the attached picture. 

1 hour ago, HeyyoBrotha said:

Thanks for sharing, I got 2 questions tho. Do you think they acknowledged the fact that they were bigger than your run of the mill average girl and lastly did any of them had the physique of the girl in the attached picture. 

First, cause it's a quicker answer, none of them really had the physique of the girl in the original picture. All of them were smaller than her I think except the last girl was bigger. The last girl maybe had a similar belly, just slightly bigger and wider, and similar arms, but she weighed a lot more than that girl looks, her frame overall was far wider, her tits were way bigger, and her legs seem to be much bigger from the little we can see of that picture. Now, however, I think the third girl is starting to look more like the girl in that picture from what I can tell on instagram. Less protruding of a belly and still smaller legs and arms, but her body isn't too too different from that photo.

Back to your first question, I'm just gonna list what I can remember of them acknowledging their size in different ways. The first two girls were still fit and the third one was still skinny in many aspects so they didn't call themselves fat really, but I'll still try to list any specific or general ways they acknowledged it. 

• I remember specifically, the first girl and the fourth girl were talking once going back and forth saying stuff like "I wish I had eyes like yours" "I wish I had hair like yours", stuff like that, kinda playfully flirting as friends and hyping each other upI guess? Girl #1 eventually said "I wish I had your..." and motioned to girl #4's chest, and girl #4 said something along the lines of "oh ha ha no you don't, especially cause the rest of this comes with them" and kinda referenced to her body and her midsection in particular. 
  • The first two girls had stuff posted on social media with phrases like "thick thighs save lives" and other kinda thick girl catch phrases I guess like that. Possibly the fourth girl two if I'm remembering right.
  • The last two talked about how much they ate and drank a lot. I remember the last one describing herself as a "literal heavyweight" in terms of drinking once.
  • Occasionally I would hear the first two talking about how jeans or leggings fit them cause they both had very large legs for their size. 
  • The third one had a pretty care free attitude in life in general and poked fun at herself for being chubby sometimes, even like "playing" with her stomach going in and out of her waistband of her sweatpants once, but never going as far as to call herself fat.

To summarize, the first two definitely acknowledged that they were thicker but not fat, the third one really didn't care about anything and probably acknowledged she was chubby but would never say she wasn't skinny, and the last one (and everybody else in the grade) definitely knew that she was fat, but she was more shy/ashamed about it usually unless she was in a really joking mood or in a more private conversation.

2 hours ago, jonasgreen135 said:

First, cause it's a quicker answer, none of them really had the physique of the girl in the original picture. All of them were smaller than her I think except the last girl was bigger. The last girl maybe had a similar belly, just slightly bigger and wider, and similar arms, but she weighed a lot more than that girl looks, her frame overall was far wider, her tits were way bigger, and her legs seem to be much bigger from the little we can see of that picture. Now, however, I think the third girl is starting to look more like the girl in that picture from what I can tell on instagram. Less protruding of a belly and still smaller legs and arms, but her body isn't too too different from that photo.

Back to your first question, I'm just gonna list what I can remember of them acknowledging their size in different ways. The first two girls were still fit and the third one was still skinny in many aspects so they didn't call themselves fat really, but I'll still try to list any specific or general ways they acknowledged it. 

• I remember specifically, the first girl and the fourth girl were talking once going back and forth saying stuff like "I wish I had eyes like yours" "I wish I had hair like yours", stuff like that, kinda playfully flirting as friends and hyping each other upI guess? Girl #1 eventually said "I wish I had your..." and motioned to girl #4's chest, and girl #4 said something along the lines of "oh ha ha no you don't, especially cause the rest of this comes with them" and kinda referenced to her body and her midsection in particular. 
  • The first two girls had stuff posted on social media with phrases like "thick thighs save lives" and other kinda thick girl catch phrases I guess like that. Possibly the fourth girl two if I'm remembering right.
  • The last two talked about how much they ate and drank a lot. I remember the last one describing herself as a "literal heavyweight" in terms of drinking once.
  • Occasionally I would hear the first two talking about how jeans or leggings fit them cause they both had very large legs for their size. 
  • The third one had a pretty care free attitude in life in general and poked fun at herself for being chubby sometimes, even like "playing" with her stomach going in and out of her waistband of her sweatpants once, but never going as far as to call herself fat.

To summarize, the first two definitely acknowledged that they were thicker but not fat, the third one really didn't care about anything and probably acknowledged she was chubby but would never say she wasn't skinny, and the last one (and everybody else in the grade) definitely knew that she was fat, but she was more shy/ashamed about it usually unless she was in a really joking mood or in a more private conversation.

Oh that's great to hear, and it's good nontheless that chubby girls or borderline fat ones can be the popular girls in high school..

Guest Chonkyandchill

You're definitely not the only one who loves skinny popular girls who gained weight. I've been lucky enough to experience a gain like this first hand.

IMG_20201129_074606.thumb.jpg.fb1c7421d59cc37cdc951ed7e8159658.jpg

She was skinny and kinda sporty throughout high school and then in her final year she really let herself go. I have a whole thread of images of her in Curvy Women Picture Compilation if you're interested.

On 11/28/2020 at 11:51 PM, Chonkyandchill said:

You're definitely not the only one who loves skinny popular girls who gained weight. I've been lucky enough to experience a gain like this first hand.

IMG_20201129_074606.thumb.jpg.fb1c7421d59cc37cdc951ed7e8159658.jpg

She was skinny and kinda sporty throughout high school and then in her final year she really let herself go. I have a whole thread of images of her in Curvy Women Picture Compilation if you're interested.

I checked it out and it's exactly what I was referring to. Plumb girls that were once skinny are the best ones. 

Guest Jacob Riley

Same normal story popular in high school athletic and thin then quarantine plus freshman year of college turns into a total fatty I have more pics if you guys want 

5C0170FF-DE33-49E6-84DA-2A3F03A43B5C.jpeg

13 hours ago, Jacob Riley said:

Same normal story popular in high school athletic and thin then quarantine plus freshman year of college turns into a total fatty I have more pics if you guys want 

5C0170FF-DE33-49E6-84DA-2A3F03A43B5C.jpeg

Oh we would love if you could post them here!! 

And another picture that I'd like to share that's very similar is this:

Screenshot_20201205_191057.jpg

• 3 weeks later...