A big dilemma

provatakos

I have a big dilemma. My girlfriend, with whom I live, has a sister two years younger than her named Mary. Mary spent her whole life until the age of 20 as an obese woman. After the age of 20 she decided to go on a strict diet and lost all the pounds and the girl became thin. She is quite tall girl. Mary is a tall and beautiful girl but I personally have never liked her either before or after. But tastes are these! today he is 24 years old. we have a good relationship and we recently moved close to the house where she lives and so very often she comes to our house and sits. I love cooking and confectionery and my girlfriend and her sister love the food and sweets I make. But the issue that has started since we moved to the new house is that when Mary comes I keep hearing her tell me how much she likes the sweets I make and I see her eating what I cook and I really like it. She keeps telling me that she does not want to gain weight but she can not hold back and always eats what I cook. This is something that although I do not like Mary, she has started to give me a bonner and I think about it often. 4 days ago she came to our house again and by chance I had made a big banana cake. Mary ate four pieces in a row and at the end she told me that in the two months we have been moving, she has gained 6 kilos. The truth is that I noticed that she had gained a few kilos but since she used to be obese now she has enough skin so I thought maybe I got it wrong. Yesterday she came to our house again and asked me for a glass of water. without realizing it I caught myself giving her a glass of water and a piece of apple pie I had made. I saw the joy in her eyes and as soon as she ate it without saying anything I immediately gave her a second piece. She ate it with joy and the night passed with me to constantly serve her sweets to eat and to fill her glass with water. I did not understand it then but the idea of feeding it to make it fat again in combination with serving it, is something that makes me hard lately. I do not know what to do. To continue and fatten her since she herself eats what I give her? or should I not do it so that she does not gain weight again and her attempt to lose weight goes unjustly? Every time I see her belly I'm dreaming of make her huge again. Is that normal?

I think it's an issue of taking up your responsibility as an adult and deciding on what you want. Do you want to be with your gf or her sister? 

44 minutes ago, provatakos said:

I keep hearing her tell me how much she likes the sweets I make and I see her eating what I cook and I really like it. She keeps telling me that she does not want to gain weight but she can not hold back and always eats what I cook. This is something that although I do not like Mary, she has started to give me a bonner and I think about it often.

So because you get a boner, that means automatically that you should play this game of pretending to be courteous while in reality indulging in your fetish? What will be the consequences in your opinion?

45 minutes ago, provatakos said:

I do not know what to do.

Decide what you want. Whom you love, whom you fancy, what your goal is.

50 minutes ago, provatakos said:

To continue and fatten her since she herself eats what I give her? or should I not do it so that she does not gain weight again and her attempt to lose weight goes unjustly?

That's a clear case of deciding between indulging in your fantasies and being honest with another person. Of course, you won't be held accountable for her gaining :D because you're both adults. But is that all that bothers you here?

it is the sister... you jerkoff, you watch her eat and gain and hope she gains a lot but no, under no circumstances you do anything else because i do not think a happy ending is in place. but i would love to know if mary continues to get fatter ! thanks for sharing, i know it is not easy, same thing has happened with my sister in law, she gained some weight at some point, really wide hips, it was nice to see. but not possible to made a move on it, also she is annoyiing lol

As I said I don't like her even if she is beautiful. But I like it so much the idea of she gain weight because of me. She is coming very often to our house. She came today too just because she saw in my facebook that I posted a photo of a lemon pie that I made this morning. She came home and said "I saw what you've made! can I try please?" She ate 3 pieces. And yes I can see her belly grow again!

I'm not 100% sure I see the dilemma. You like to cook, she visits and likes to eat. Everything is consensual and chaste. Yes, you get a "boner." And - ? Is the concern that your GF's sister is turning you on? Is that an issue, unless of course you betray your GF and move beyond merely offering fattening foods and start getting hot and heavy with the sister? I'm not sure that finding other women besides one's partner erotic/attractive is at all unusual. This just seems to be a "feeder" version of that semi-universal dynamic.