• Curvage Model

Hello!! My name is Amber I’m 20 years old and I’m a gainer!! I’ve made a few videos already and posted them you can find them in curvage clips! I just discovered heavy cream So get ready for me to blow up and get jiggly! I’m so happy to be here! I feel at home with all the other gainers and feeders I love it! And I love eating I’m always eating! Anyways check out my account and progress 🥰 much more content to come 

032A7456-EEEB-4CEB-BDEA-A8AF7B52E292.jpeg

Have always have a dream to be a FA and love girls be relaxed and enjoy themselves. Love satisfied and happy girls. Full bellies are always best thats i likes to see but even when they are spoiled and lazy don.t know why but a love it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

looks like i have to put a halt to my overeating and i might actually lose a little bit of weight (not on purpose :( ) Ive recieved eviction papers i dont have ANY food in the house not even a single morsel, i have 2 dollars to my name and two cats to feed, im definitely starving right now and obviously will lose weight if i cant eat until october 1 (when i get food stamps) anyways this is me taking a little break on here since im having a really tough time in the real world right now im so sorry best of luck to everyone 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Curvage Model

I’m really starting to get fat again and it’s making me wanna make videos again! What do you guys think? I wanna do some stuffing videos and tight outfit videos because I’m huge now and none of my jeans fit. My lower belly got the lost damage as it’s very very visible. I have been stretch marks everywhere including my arms, my legs got really fat too and I’m definitely gonna be waddling soon 😈 I want a feeder, someone to help me gain weight and support me financially too. I just wanna get big 

C7113E50-5E24-4336-8DFD-1B5C54F67348.jpeg

006D5F36-054B-4957-86DA-E5F34442F71B.jpeg

B621BCCF-C223-4ECA-8D21-A094A4ED975C.jpeg

You're attractive, but I don't see "really fat" in these pics. Maybe more showing your gain. Congratulations on putting on some curves and weight.