New Fatty girl!

LadyInBlack

Hi!!!!<3

I'm really new to this world. I'm a daring and extroverted BBW who wants to explore the fullest of herself by entering this world of feederism and exhibixionism.
I want to find people to help me make the most of my body, while making me requests.. .

I love showing myself and what I have. Everything I love about myself, my rolls, my belly, my tits, my ass, whatever it is, I love showing it! 

I like to dominate situations with my body, and feel that I am in control. In whatever situation. I love forcing someone to be below me, sitting on someone so he can't move... 

I say that I have a fat and rounded belly and I would love for everyone to see it and enjoy it!

I am very playful and naughty and I love to show my sexiest and wild side! I've always had that exhibitionist side and that makes me feel my sexiest, when I know someone is or is going to watch me .

I think that is all i have to say for now, I'm going to be posting some pictures and If someone wants to follow me, i'll be the happiest!

WIN_20201113_01_47_14_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201114_23_36_39_Pro.jpg