Upper Belly Rolls

Guest lovelylargeleigh

Guest lovelylargeleigh

I notice there are a lot of fat body belly types. Mine seems to not be as common, with a very large fatty upper roll. What do you guys think? Do you like my belly type? What is your favorite belly type? Feel free to share pics of your favorites!

2e96cd8618092f9ad311a7019f87b5faca587630-24.jpg

Guest lovelylargeleigh
On 11/14/2020 at 9:37 PM, Lexi Foxxx said:

I think if I was to gain about 50 pounds more I would look sort of similar in my upper belly.  Even as a thinner person I had the little roll there above my belly. 

Screenshot_20201114-204400_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’ve always had it to!!! I’m glad I’m not alone lol

I'll just lay it on the line, I think the "Second set of boobs" as they are known in some circles, are pretty provocative and explosive and beautiful, you look amazing and sexy and thumbs up from the Watermelon Man! 

As far as what I like, I pretty much like 'em all - a little pooch you can see through jeans, a big round omg-you're-huge kettle-drum belly, or the proverbial "hamburger bun" belly, a discernable upper and lower belly, the button obscured when you sit and over course hanging over.

The only thing for me is I love it when it's total jello as opposed to "firm" fat. The flabby type is so nice to play with and to spoon with at night, and other things I won't go into. :)

These two are pretty damned cute! 

Two fatties.....jpg

Guest lovelylargeleigh
On 11/16/2020 at 10:14 AM, WatermelonMan said:

I'll just lay it on the line, I think the "Second set of boobs" as they are known in some circles, are pretty provocative and explosive and beautiful, you look amazing and sexy and thumbs up from the Watermelon Man! 

As far as what I like, I pretty much like 'em all - a little pooch you can see through jeans, a big round omg-you're-huge kettle-drum belly, or the proverbial "hamburger bun" belly, a discernable upper and lower belly, the button obscured when you sit and over course hanging over.

The only thing for me is I love it when it's total jello as opposed to "firm" fat. The flabby type is so nice to play with and to spoon with at night, and other things I won't go into. :)

These two are pretty damned cute! 

Two fatties.....jpg

Thank you for that! Yes, those second set off boobs has been giving me trouble on my social media lol my posts keep getting auto blocked because they think they are in fact my boobs lol Good problems I guess!

It's a very rare belly type for sure, I've only seen four models have it including you, now do I like it? That's a big yep lol, it's boobs combined with the belly you can' that! I just wish models with this belly type would do more with their ''under boobs'', I can think of several different kinds of videos you could make taking advantage of this rare gift, some are typical, some involve role, others...I kinda strange and bet best to PMs I reckon.

Guest lovelylargeleigh
20 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

It's a very rare belly type for sure, I've only seen four models have it including you, now do I like it? That's a big yep lol, it's boobs combined with the belly you can' that! I just wish models with this belly type would do more with their ''under boobs'', I can think of several different kinds of videos you could make taking advantage of this rare gift, some are typical, some involve role, others...I kinda strange and bet best to PMs I reckon.

By all means, plus send away! I always love hearing your guys thoughts on what videos I should make!